The fruit pineapple has many influences, most especially in decorations available around. Today, it is possible to hear architectural elements including pedestals, corbels and brackets. There are also wall sculptures that are normally used in the kitchen. From pineapple napkin holders to trivets, these are also items for desks and tables.
Indeed, pineapple holds a colourful history which spans from the colonial times. Now, it is dubbed as the princess of fruits, which is credited for its sense of hospitality. When you give someone pineapple as a gift, you are somehow expressing friendliness and graciousness to the person receiving it.
The unique shape and look of pineapple give inspiration to various things now. Since it goes with an artistic appeal, it is common to see it on tablecloths, bed posts, napkin holders and bookends. Thus, it is a cherished fruit which grows in any form of decorations.
Where Can I Find Cheap Pineapple Products?
If you can’t get enough of pineapple, and you’re always looking for cool pineapple stuff to add to your collection but on a budget, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Latest Deals you will find unique pineapple gifts such as pineapple gifts for her and pineapple gifts for him. Get bargain deals on pineapple jewellery, bags, and accessories. You can also get your hands on cheap pineapple mug, pineapple cushion, dinnerware, lamps, wallpaper, and other home decor and kitchen essentials.
We have community of bargain hunters who are always on the lookout to find the best pineapple deals, sale, special offers, discounts, and price drops from major UK retailers. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential tips and tricks that will be able to help you save on your instore and online shopping.
Majority of online UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearances, and flash sales where you can get up to 60% off on on a wide selection of pineapple themed items. They also have 3 for 2 offers you can take advantage of for more savings. Watch out for their Black Friday and Boxing Day deals where their prices are reduced even further. If you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest pineapple discount codes we have here. We also have pineapple voucher codes where you can get freebies or free shipping.
Here’s a list of online UK sites where you can find cheap pineapple deals:
- Approved Food
- H Samuel
- Miss Selfridge
The deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and everyday low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
DIY Pineapple Crafts, Shirts, Snack Ideas and More
Top Pineapple Gift Ideas
- Pineapple Marble iPhone Case. This is a high-quality phone case that you can use without bulking up your phone. It has a matte marble finish, front bumper around its sides, secured grip and silicone that will also protect your gadget.
- Pineapple Nespresso Capsule Holder. Pineapple nespresso capsule holder is a coffee pod storage which is in tropical theme. This is a gift you can give to those who love coffee. Typically, this is handcrafted from plexiglass and acrylic. Thus, this is a good storage solution to keep your favourite capsules organised, presentable and reachable.
- Make up Bag Pineapple. This pineapple make up bag is a gift you can give to women who cannot live without cosmetics in their bags. With a high quality fabric and zipper, you are sure to find a perfect and durable make up holder. Not to add that the design is unique too so it is unforgettable to give to someone for sure.
- Laser Engraved Tumbler. The best thing about this laser engraved powder coating is that it can last forever. Yes, it is that durable. You can be certain that it is not going to peel off no matter how much you wash it. With this kind of tumbler, you are unlikely to have scratches and chips.
- Pineapple Keychain. From a stainless steel keyring, with components and initial charm, this Swarovski birthstone is definitely the best present you can give your best friend. Whether is is for a special occasion or not, this can be an ideal choice of a gift.
- Pineapple Shirt & Tank Top. If you know someone who might like a fitted tee, then this pineapple shirt may work. Most of these are of various sizes, colours and styles. They can also be unisex. Meaning, they are not only for women but also for men. If you want them in hoodies, there are also those available around inspired by pineapple, of course.
- Wine Glass. This pineapple wine glass is personalised. It is bright, fun and colourful. If you are preparing for a party on summer, then you have have a couple of this. Just remember to be aware of the shade you like so when you order, you can indicate exactly how you want it to look. This is how it is done these days.
- Mug. When you order this pineapple mug, do not fail to customise it with your name. Aside from this, you can also include a unique message and memorable date or photo on the cup. This is why it also makes the best gift for someone that you intend to make feel special.
Why People Love Pineapples
Pineapples are recognised in tradition as an expression of “welcome.” This is true most especially in the South. Thus, it explains why it can be seen in various decors, starting from a door knocker to quilt. It may also mean welcome, warmth, hospitality and friendship. Here are a few reasons why pineapples are popular:
- Pineapples symbolise hospitality.
- The tropical fruit comes with a wide array of health benefits. One of which is as a powerful antioxidant. This means that one cup of fresh pineapple chunks may be an excellent source of vitamin C. It can also be a reliable source of dietary fibre and potassium. One of the most stand out inclusion of it is manganese, which is vital for right metabolism.
- If you want to protect yourself from chronic diseases, a pineapple may also be the answer because it goes with different anti-inflammatory properties. They can benefit you for sure. Basically, it goes with an enzyme that is responsible for your security and protection.
- This fruit has always been a versatile part of cuisines. Apart from enjoying it fresh, you can also have it grilled, baked, broiled, poached, roasted, stir-fried or even sauteed.
- Pineapples may be paired with many ingredients. They may be okay with bananas, mangoes, raspberries, strawberries, oranges, coconut, ginger, vanilla, chili peppers, cinnamon, cilantro, and many more.