An Extension Of Your Own Hands
You can enhance your PlayStation VR experience with up to two PlayStation Move motion controllers on all compatible games. Its lightweight design, advanced motion sensors, and tracking sphere will enable you to interact with your virtual environment accurately and effortlessly.
The accurate tracking of the controllers will let you experience an exceptional sense of presence. Meanwhile, their intuitive interface means that you can take full control of your VR experiences. On top of that, they have an easy-to-use button layout, along with a large, dedicated trigger and the familiar Dualshock 4 wireless controller PS and action buttons.
And with its ergonomic design, you'll have an amazing taste of the amazing virtual worlds just waiting for you. This is all thanks to the controller's comfortable design and vibration feedback.
So if you're ready to take your virtual gaming to the next level, you can purchase the PlayStation Move Motion Controller cheaply at GAME, Base, Argos, and other reputable UK retailers. Of course, if you want further savings, don't forget to use the PlayStation discounts codes at Latest Deals upon checkout.
- Advanced motion sensing and light tracking technology
- Easily accessible trigger and face buttons
- Immersive vibration feedback
- Rechargeable batteries provide up to 10 hours of play
- Bundle includes two motion controllers and two mini USB charging cables
PlayStation Move Setup With PS4
You can pair the PlayStation Move motion controller and the Navigation controller to your system. Start with your PlayStation Move controller and a mini-USB cable commonly used with PlayStation 3 peripherals. The USB cable included with your PS4 is micro-USB, and you cannot use it with the Motion or Navigation controllers.
Here's how you can set up you PS Move controller with your PS4:
- Step 1: Connect the mini-USB cable from your Move controller to one of the 2 USB ports on the PS4.
- Step 2: Hold down the PS button on the controller to pair it to your console. A menu of user-profiles created on your PS4 will appear.
- Step 3: Choose a user profile. If there are no existing profiles to choose from, you can create one.
- Step 4: You'll then return to the system menu and will be able to continue playing. If your Move controller is fully charged, you can remove the mini-USB cable and play wirelessly.
Compatible PlayStation VR titles
You can find plenty of PS VR titles that work with the PlayStation Move Motion Controller. Some of them are the following:
- Justice League VR
- Batman: Arkham VR
- Pierhead Arcade
- Dark Eclipse
- Lethal VR
- Apollo 11 VR
- The Inpatient
- Hustler Kings VR
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
- Voltron VR Chronicles
- Tumble VR