Rainbow Six Deals
Cheap Rainbow Six Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Rainbow Six is an exciting video game to play. You can pick the most ideal Rainbow Six game that is suitable for your needs. Deals and voucher codes that you can use at reputable online UK sellers will certainly not disappoint you. Our supportive team of bargain hunters has listed the latest Rainbow Six deals and special offers available for you. Purchase your games from CDKeys, Argos, and other UK sites. Get access to awesome product options on amazingly great discounts plus you get to choose from the most reliable online retailers.Read more
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six is a media franchise created by American author Tom Clancy about a fictional international counter-terrorist unit called "Rainbow". The franchise began with Clancy's novel Rainbow Six, which was adapted into a series of tactical first-person shooter video games.
The first game was developed by Red Storm Entertainment, while the novel was being written. The game later spawned a number of sequels and expansion packs. Red Storm was later acquired by Ubisoft, who currently develops and publishes the games. Mobile phone versions of the game are developed and published by Gameloft.
Rainbow Six and its sequels defined the tactical shooter genre, forcing players to focus more time and effort on stealth, teamwork, and tactics rather than on sheer firepower. With some of the more recent releases however, the game has taken on more of a "mainstream" first-person shooter approach in an attempt to appeal to a wider audience.
The cancelled game Rainbow 6: Patriots changed the word Six to 6. The latest game, Siege, has changed the series title back to Rainbow Six
Rainbow Six describes Rainbow as an international counter-terrorism operation hosted by NATO and funded by money funneled through the U.S. Department of the Interior.
The base of operations for Rainbow is located in Hereford, England, due to the United Kingdom being one of the most accessible countries in the world and having one of the world's foremost special forces units. Most of the characters in Rainbow Six are U.S. or British, though the NATO countries of France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Canada, and the non-NATO ally of Israel have at least one representative each.
Inside Rainbow Official Trailer – Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Reasons to Play Rainbow Six Siege
- Rising tension. Every match of Rainbow Six Siege starts out as tense as the midpoint of your typical Call of Duty match. The game starts out with a short preparation phase. As an attacker, you have to use your drones (little RC pods with cameras) to find the objective and figure out who the defenders are playing as. Given how short the preparation phase is, no matter how good your map knowledge is, if you’re not coordinating with your team, it’s very possible you won’t find the objective room.
- Death is somewhat permanent.If you die at the beginning of the round, you don’t respawn. That’s it. You’re down for the count and you simply have to wait until the next round to try and make a comeback. This makes you act very methodically because you can’t afford to mess up. This might sound like a bummer (and when you first start playing, it is), but it ensures that every moment is exhilarating and impactful. Simply getting lucky (or unlucky) and killing an important enemy operator at the beginning can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Every choice matters. This game operates on a risk/reward system of choices. Every action taken is another opportunity lost. With fifty different ways to tackle every encounter, you can’t guarantee you’ll make the right decision. Should you play it safe or should you take a risk? Should you all go in at once to try and overwhelm the defenders, or should you all go in separately to catch them off guard? Should you play as Twitch to turn Mira’s Black Mirror into a strategic disadvantage, or should you counter with Hibana to blow a hole where the mirror used to be? Every choice is your own, and every choice has its own pros and cons. But when your choices pay off, damn does it feel good.
- Destruction tech. Rainbow Six disregards the industry’s standard formula for destruction. Instead of opting for bombast, it goes for dynamicity. Instead of bringing down skyscrapers, it’s a small hole that opens up a new choke point. Almost everything in Siege is destructible to some degree. Cover is not permanent, and neither is any wall. Shooting a wall with a shotgun is a legitimate strategy in Siege. Want the upper hand? Use a breaching charge on the floor and shoot the defenders in-between the metal bars. Need a quick escape from pursuing attackers? Use an impact grenade and turn that wall into a doorway. Tried shooting an enemy through the wall but missed? Don’t worry. You didn’t waste your ammo, you opened up a new line of sight for round two.
- Youtube and Twitch content. Rainbow Six Siege already has an expansive and ever growing community of Youtubers and Twitch streamers. While the game is plenty fun to watch even if you’ve never played (I have that as a personal testimony from a friend who doesn’t even play games), it is very complex and has an incredibly high skill ceiling. If you don’t have at least a basic understanding of the game through experience, you’re (at the very least) not going to be able to appreciate the high level strategies and improvisational tactics employed in a lot of videos and streams, let alone understand everything that’s going on without doing lots of research.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Argos, GAME, and Simply Games have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 30% off on a wide array of cheap Rainbow Six deals. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Boxing Day where Rainbow Six Siege Xbox One digital download and Rainbow Six Siege PC from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on cheap Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops from Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Vegas and Rainbow Six Siege Advanced edition.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from CEX, The Game Collection,, 365Games, Curry’s PC World, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get everyday low prices on Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Xbox One, Rainbow Six Siege cheap PS4, and more when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Rainbow Six Siege discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!