The best way to present yourself is to look clean and sharp. One of the best ways to look fresh and sharp cheaply is by shaving. Many men feel most comfortable and presentable when they have no beards. Before, men used knives for shaving which tends to be unsafe, uncomfortable and don’t always provide the best results. Fortunately, with the advancement of technology, numerous options have become available for men to achieve a hair-free face. One of those is by using a razor.
Nowadays, razors are used not just by men but by women as well. It is now a common beauty and grooming essential that can also be used to shave legs, armpits and even private areas. As razors became widely popular, more and more manufacturers have revolutionized its designs and features to cater the needs of the consumers. From different materials, coatings and types of blades, there are plenty or razors in different price points that you can choose from that will certainly suit both your shaving needs and budget
This statistic shows the usage of razors and razor blades and electric shavers in the United Kingdom (UK) from 2015 to 2016, by type. In 2016, an estimated 5.56 million people used disposable razors in the UK. - Statista UK
5 Best Razors for Men
- Gilette Fusion ProGlide. This will give you a precise and smooth shave experience with less fuss.
- Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Groomer. This wet shaver razor features an electric trimmer if you want to achieve a chic stubble.
- Dorco Classic Razor. This razor comes with seven blades for a close and highly precise shave.
- King of Shaves Azor System 2UP. This razor may come with a simple design and only four blades, but if will give you a close shave and value for money.
- Mercur 34C Classic Heavy Duty Double Edged Razor. Get an amazing close trim with this classic razor. Its heavy weight provides ang easy shave that you will enjoy.
Men’s razor deals, ASDA
5 Best Razors for Women
- Braun Cordless 5560 Lady Shaver. Provides a thorough and delicate shaving experience.
- Philips Sensitive Ladyshave HP6368/02. This razor is hypoallergenic with a built-in aloe strip to moisturise your skin and avoid any irritation.
- Keda Dopobo Electric Shaver Ver-A Ladyshave. This compact razor/electric shaver is lightweight and comes with a protective cover. Great for any hair type thanks to its straight and curved mowers.
- Remington Cordless WDF4840 Lady Shaver. This razor comes with a waterproof body and anti-slip feature making it safe to use while you’re showering or taking a bath.
- Panasonic ES246AC Heated Bikini Trimmer and Shaver. With a 5-position trimmer head and angled design, this razor trimmer is perfect to get you summer ready in a breeze.
Find the best razor deals round the UK here at Latest Deals, where you will get the best quality cheap razors for men and women. Our community of bargain hunters are regularly posting verified best cheap razor special offers, free razor trials promo, cheap razor blades gillette fusion sale and razor deals this week. Take advantage of the latest clearance, price drops, discounts and voucher codes from popular online retailers like Superdrug, Amazon, eBay, Asda, Cornerstone and Wilko.
Our team of money-saving experts provide you with the easiest and most convenient way to buy cheap razor blades online with a few simple clicks. Below some of the best retailers where you can find the best possible deals on razors and blades.
- Superdrug. The retailer gives you the best discount you can have, with revolutionary razor design for men and women. Giving you flexible deals from popular brands such as Wilkinson and Gillettes.
- Amazon. The online giant offers a wide variety of razor packages from top brands to high-end razors that will satisfy your shaving needs. They also offer some of the most revolutionary electric shavers around combined with a great price. Amazon Prime members gets exclusive discounts and free delivery as well.
- ASDA. This retailer gives massive discounts on every items that they have. They have a wide array of razor deals for men & women, from electric to disposable ones. Lookout for their rollback offers on razors and save as much as £3 on select brands.
- B&M. B&M offers a great range of cheap razors, from electric razors and trimmers with cutting-edge technology to razor blades and other shaving essentials such as shaving creams and foam.
Choosing the right razor blades for you
Most razors use a specific type of blade that comes in the original package. Older twin-edge razors can be compatible with brand-name blades. Scrapers and utility knives uses disposable single-edge blade, but some scrapers and knives also uses double-edged razor blades. If you are looking for the right blade, you can try razor blade packages that contain different kinds of blades, it will give you different shaving experiences that will help you decide what kind of blade is right for you.
Best Safety Razors
- Edwin Jagger Double Edge Razor DE89L. An overall recommended choice for starters that offers a mild yet close shave. It comes in a gleaming chrome-plated body which is lightweight.
- Rockwell 6S Stainless Steel Safety Razor. Rockwell Razors are the first premium safety razors. Its replaceable plates offers an amazing shaving experience.
- Muhle R41 Open Tooth Double Edge Razor. A great choice for men with thicker beards. This model is well know for being the most aggressive razor on the market, giving you the advantage if you’re faced with a busy day and have little time to shave.
- Feather AS-D25 Double Edged All Stainless Safety Razor and Stand. A stainless steel razor that will give you the easiest and most comfortable shaving experience. The cross-hatch grip round handle gives a smooth feeling.
- Giesen & Forsthoff Timor 1360 Olive Wood Safety Razor Chrome. A highly quality razor with a wooden handle. This razor is ideal for people who shaves everyday and for beginners. It has a single blade that does not irritate the skin.