Related Price Comparison:
- OS: Tizen
- Processor: Exynos 7270
- CPU Speed: 1GHz
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED
- Screen size: 1.3 inches
- Resolution: 360 x 360
- Storage Capacity: 4GB
- RAM: 768MB
- Battery: 380mAh
- IP Rating: IP68
- Weight: 59 grams
- Dimensions: 49 x 46 x 12.9 mm
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Key Features
Samsung UK's Gear S3 Frontier operates with the Tizen OS. Likewise, it is developed with numerous sensors, such as Accelerometer, Gyro sensor, Barometer, in combination with light and HR sensors.
Moreover, it has a wireless Bluetooth connection that allows you to access your smartphone activities. So aside from messages and phone calls, you'll be able to manage other essential apps through it.
One of the most convenient features of the Gear S3 Frontiers is its battery life. One full charge of this luxury, classic smartwatch is enough to run it for at least 3 to 4 days.
The smart device also has the Samsung Knox defense-grade security system. This means that you'll have peace of mind knowing that the security of your business data will not be compromised from any unauthorised access.
Another notable factor that makes the Samsung Gear S3 Frontier UK a premium smartwatch is its display. It has corning gorilla glass to provide ultimate protection, while its water-resistant feature has a rating of IP68.
Gear S3 Frontier is compatible with standard 22mm bands. This all-in-one smartwatch can manage apps, devices, networks, and enterprise protection.
Advantages Of Samsung Gear S3 Frontier UK
- Customisable appearance. The watch face has a traditional look that you can easily customise. It comes with 15 preloaded watch designs that you can choose from, as well as more available at the Gear App Store. You can also dress it up or down by changing its bands. The Gear S3 Frontier is compatible with standard 22 mm bands, so you won't have problems in terms of options.
- Ease of use. Simply turn the bezel to answer or reject calls, reply to messages, control the volume, turn off alarms, and display brightness levels. Also, you can browse and manage your apps, as well as go through your emails with a simple turn of its circular bezel.
- Frees your hands from your phone. Once you pair your smartphone with the Gear S3 frontier via Bluetooth, you can take and make calls with its built-in speaker. Additionally, you can check your voice messages and hear any alarms you set.
- Convenience. This Samsung UK smartwatch is equipped with a built-in GPS and Glonass technology. This means you can go for a run, explore on your bike, optimise hiking routes, or even find the best places to eat while your phone is in your bag.
- Water and dust resistant. The Gear S3 Frontier can withstand almost all weather conditions. It has an IP68 rating, meaning it can withstand both dirt and dust, as well as being up to 1.5 meters or 30 minutes underwater. However, keep in mind that the watch is not suitable for diving or swimming.
- Access to Samsung Pay. You can use the smartwatch to make purchases without getting your phone or wallet out since it supports both MST and NFC payment technologies.
- Safe and secure connection. Its inbuilt Knox defense-grade technology keeps all your business data safe.
- It lets you sen emergency alerts. You can send your location to predetermined people of your choice to let them know about your whereabouts in real-time. All you have to do is press the home button three times to send them an emergency alert notification.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 Frontier is one of the most advanced smartwatches today. Nevertheless, using it is easy and effortless. And if you want to get the cheapest rates, make sure to use the Samsung Gear S3 Frontier UK voucher codes plus other special offers from Latest Deals.