Cheap Sennheiser Headphones
Cheap Sennheiser Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Looking for cheap Sennheiser headphones? The high quality sound from this top notch brand doesn't always have to mean it comes with a big price tag. Our money experts scout out the best deals and discounts from across the web so you don't have to. Take a look here for the best Sennheiser deals but don't forget the money mantra: always look for a code - never buy full price. There may be opportunity to stack these deals with a voucher code for example, from Curry's. Be sure to take a look at our vouchers section as well.Read more
When you buy a pair of headphones designed and built specifically for the audio task at head, you’re going to have an amazing listening experience. Sennheiser manufactures a wide range of headphones in all sizes, shapes and prices. It offers an array of headphones for different applications, from casual listening to critical audio tasks. While everything sounds great, it’s still important to select the perfect pair of headphones for the right purposes. For example, a drummer monitoring his performance in the studio will have different sonic requirements than someone mixing the song itself. And if you’re looking for a pair of cheap Sennheiser headphones, there are models that will definitely suit your needs budget-wise.
Where can I find cheap Sennheiser headphones?
Sennheiser Outlet UK offers
Sennheiser is synonymous with top notch sound quality, but that doesn’t mean that it has to be costly and hurt your wallet. Here at Latest Deals you can find Sennheiser best buys, deals and discounts information from major online UK retailers. We also have the latest Senheisser, promo codes and voucher codes from John Lewis, Argos, Currys and more. Our savvy team of bargain hunters are always on the lookout for daily Seinnheiser sale and price drops to ensure you’ll only get the best possible money-saving deals around the web.
Sennheiser special offers
Sennheiser headphones sale in Amazon
- Sennheiser outlet UK. You can find low-priced cheap Sennheiser headphones here. All items on sale are tested and with guarantee. Get headphones at a special price and discounts for as much as £220 with free shipping. Stocks are limited so once you eye something, grab it as quick as you can.
- Sennheiser heaphones Currys deals. You can get cheap Sennheiser headphones at Currys for under £20. They also have Sennheiser clearance sale wherein you can get discounts ranging from £5 to £70. Get free delivery, a 2 year guarantee and receive free 3 months unlimited music from Deezer Premium+ on selected headphone deals.
- Sennheiser headphones Very deals. Get £10 to £70 savings from Very on their selection of Sennheiser wireless headphones.
- Sennheiser heaphones Amazon deals. Amazon offers a wide selection of Sennheiser headphones, in fact they even have a dedicated page just for it. Everything is categorized from premium to style, sports to travel, wired to wireless and more to help you narrow down your choices. If you’re an Amazon Prime member you’ll get exclusive discounts on most items as well as being eligible for free UK delivery.
- In-ear and ear-buds headphones. Earbud headphones sit outside your ears and normally hang on the ear to project sound into the user’s ear canal. In-ear on the other hand sits deeper in the ear canal in order to block out more outside noise and generally offers great sound quality but it’s a bit more uncomfortable.
- On-the-ear and clip-on headphones: This type sits on your ears and clamp against them to steadily hold it. Clip-on headphones are basically the same but instead of using a headband, they use a hook like those on sunglasses and sits on top of your ears. They may not be as big as over-the-ear headphones but delivers richer sound than the earbuds type. Both bear a compromise between comfort, sound quality and portability.
- Over-the-ear headphones. These are full-size headphones that rest against the side of your head and sit over the edges of your ears. Closed headphones that are clamped tight to your ears block out ambient noise while open ones are more comfy but lets a little outside noise.
- HD280 Pro. Superb choice for isolation and wide-ranging, balanced frequency response.
- HD380 Pro. 32dB of isolation and rated at 110dB so it can get really loud when you need it to be.
- HD201. Affordable and packed with performance, the best choice for equipping your studio if you’re on a budget.
- HD800. This has the largest drivers ever used on a pair of headphones and is the most detailed and accurate headphones from the brand.
- HD700. It is angled at 40mm which provides you with a listening experience that’s speaker-like.
- HD6 Mix. Comes with a well-balance frequency response as well as a good isolation from its closed-back design.
- HD380. It has the perfect balance of acoustic isolation, comfort and sound quality.
- HD25-1 II. It features a rotating earcup, high SPLs and acoustic isolation. Best for DJs and Drummers.
- HD205. It also comes with a rotating earcup as well as enhanced bass and closed-back design.
- HD800. The ultimate headphones for an unmatched listening experience.
- HD630VB. A stylish one with leather earcups that you can get in either brown or black.
- RS160. A wireless headphone offering high-quality sound and convenience.