Philips BRL140/00 SatinShave Advanced Wet and Dry Electric Shaver, White/Pink
Magnitone GoBare! Rechargeable Mini Lady Shaver - Pink
Electric Shaver Men 5 in 1 Electric Razors - Only £14.99!
Braun Series 7 Electric Shaver for Men with Beard Trimmer
Braun Series 3 Shave&Style 300BT 3-in-1 Electric Shaver
Braun Series 5 Electric Shaver for Men
DEAL STACK - ENCHEN Electric Shaver for Men + 10% Coupon
CHEAP! WAHL Travel Shaver
48% OFF! Braun Series 3 310s Wet and Dry Electric Shaver
24% off GoBare Mini Shaver!
Duronic Fabric Shaver FS16USB | De-Bobbler
BRAUN Black Electric Shaver
Philips Shaver Series 3000 with Powercut Blades - Only £53.99!
Panasonic ES-WL50 Ladies Shaver
Braun Series 9 SMART Shaver Wet & Dry with Leather Travel Case
Boots £5 Friday Offers Inc Soap & Glory, CYO & Gillette - Save Up To £26!
Braun Series 7 Electric Shaver for Men
Best Price! Braun Series 3 300 Electric Shaver Electric Razor for Men
CHEAP! Braun Series 9 9385cc Latest Generation Electric Shaver Clean
33% OFF - Philips OneBlade Hybrid Stubble Trimmer and Shaver
Gillette Outlet - Up To 50% Off Shaving Essentials Inc Gift Sets
Braun Series 9 Electric Shaver - Gifting Edition - Only £119.99!
Philips OneBlade Hybrid Stubble Trimmer and Shaver
Best Price! Femfresh 2-in-1 Shower and Intimate Shave Cream 200ml
CHEAP! Braun Series 1 Mains Shaver
Shaver Series 9000 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver with Precision Trimmer S9211/12
Philips Fabric Shaver - Lilac/Pink, GC026/30
BRAUN Series 3 Wet & Dry Shaver
Braun-Silk-Pil Lady Shaver 5-560 3-in-1 Cordless Electric Shaver
Electric Lady Shaver - Womens Razor Bikini Trimmer
Gillette Limited Edition Mach3 Gift Set Only £6.02
Dry Electric Shaver
5-in-1 Electric Shaver Grooming Kit
Philips - 'SatinShave' Advanced Wet and Dry Electric Shaver
HALF PRICE Braun Silk-Pil 5-820 Epilator Includes Shaver and Trimmer
Whether you’re out to get your very firs electric shaver or upgrading your old one, navigating through the vast selection of electric razor and beard trimmer can be somewhat of a mind-boggler. But don’t worry, we’re here to help you decide which shaver is perfect for you and your budget. If you’re looking for the best cheap electric shaver, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Latest Deals you will find cheap shaver deals, sale, bargains and vouchers from online UK retailers like Argos, Asda, Amazon and eBay.
Finding the right electric shaver
The best electric shaver offers a close shave in as little as possible and will leave your skin smooth and without any blemish. However, most of this beard trimmers tend to be on the expensive side and will not always give you a close of the most comfortable shave. Aside from this, there are some additional features that you need to consider as well when on the market for one, especially if you’re looking for a cheap shaver.
Types of shavers
- Foil shaver. This type has straight heads that uses oscillating blades and a fine perforated coil for cutting hair.
- Rotary shaver. This normally comes with 3 circular heads rotating to lift and then cut your stubble.
- Mains rechargeable shaver. You can use this either cordless or plugged into the mains giving you more freedom while shaving. However, you will not be able to use it while charging.
- Mains only shaver. A mains shaver that is not rechargeable and needs to be plugged to do its job.
- Brand. Philips, Panasonic, Braun and Remington are just some of the biggest players in the market of electric shavers. When it comes to your face, it is ideal to opt for a reputable and trusted brand, although there are also some unknown brands that can perform surprisingly well. It will always boil down to preference but Philips tops the list for rotary shavers while Braun for foil shavers.
- Wet vs dry shaving. Dry shaving is faster compared to wet shaving and cleaner as well. Some electric shavers can be used for dry and wet shaving with a foam or shaving gel.
- Your budget. Price points of electric razor vary significantly. You can get a top notch shaver for around £50 to £300 but there are also quality cheap shavers if you’re on a budget. However, it is worth spending as much as you can for a high-end shaver that can last for many years.
Features to lookout for
- Beard comb. If you have a beard that you want to maintain, look for an electric shaver that comes with a comb attachment. This will keep your goatee at the best length.
- Waterproof electric shaver. As mentioned above, some electric shavers are cordless which you can use with a shaving foam or gel giving you the best of both worlds. And some you can even take into the shower with you but it is recommended not to submerge it too much in water.
- Charge display. Some high-end cordless electric razor features a digital countdown display that’ll show how many minutes of shaving time you still have before recharging it while others will have a light indicator.
- Quick charge. A lot of cordless electric shavers today have a quick charge feature so you simply plug it in before going in the shower and it’ll be ready in to time.
- Self-cleaning shavers. There are high-end shavers that has their own cleaning station for self-cleaning. You just pop the shaver into its base unit and wait for it to do its thing. This takes out the hassle of keeping your shaver fuzz-free and clean.
Where can I find cheap shaver deals?
Cheap shaver deals at Amazon
Amazon has a wide selection of cheap shavers and razors for both men and women that you can get for under £10. They also have great deals on popular brands and high-end models. Amazon Prime members are eligible for free delivery and can even get as much as 50% off on selected shavers and razors.
eBay also offers a great selection of cheap electric shavers as well as parts and accessories wherein you can get free and fast delivery on some items being offered. You can find a pro rechargeable cordless hair and beard trimmer her for a nice price of £12. To help narrow down your choices, you have an option to shop either by brand or features.
Electric shaver deals at Tesco
Find fantastic deals on shavers at Tesco. The retailer often have sale on their items online. Their electric shaver deals can save you around £5 to £165. Plus make sure to have a quick look on the special offers on some products for more great deals. For example, you can save £2 on beard care product or get half price on certain personal care products when you purchase a Philips shaver.
Argos shavers deals on the other hand can save you as much as £65 on shavers that are on their clearance sale. You can also save 1/3 on the original price of select Braun beard trimmer and 10% off on select Philips electric shavers.