Whether you’re out to get your very firs electric shaver or upgrading your old one, navigating through the vast selection of electric razor and beard trimmer can be somewhat of a mind-boggler. But don’t worry, we’re here to help you decide which shaver is perfect for you and your budget. If you’re looking for the best cheap electric shaver, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Latest Deals you will find cheap shaver deals, sale, bargains and vouchers from online UK retailers like Argos, Asda, Amazon and eBay.
Finding the right electric shaver
The best electric shaver offers a close shave in as little as possible and will leave your skin smooth and without any blemish. However, most of this beard trimmers tend to be on the expensive side and will not always give you a close of the most comfortable shave. Aside from this, there are some additional features that you need to consider as well when on the market for one, especially if you’re looking for a cheap shaver.
Types of shavers
- Foil shaver. This type has straight heads that uses oscillating blades and a fine perforated coil for cutting hair.
- Rotary shaver. This normally comes with 3 circular heads rotating to lift and then cut your stubble.
- Mains rechargeable shaver. You can use this either cordless or plugged into the mains giving you more freedom while shaving. However, you will not be able to use it while charging.
- Mains only shaver. A mains shaver that is not rechargeable and needs to be plugged to do its job.
- Brand. Philips, Panasonic, Braun and Remington are just some of the biggest players in the market of electric shavers. When it comes to your face, it is ideal to opt for a reputable and trusted brand, although there are also some unknown brands that can perform surprisingly well. It will always boil down to preference but Philips tops the list for rotary shavers while Braun for foil shavers.
- Wet vs dry shaving. Dry shaving is faster compared to wet shaving and cleaner as well. Some electric shavers can be used for dry and wet shaving with a foam or shaving gel.
- Your budget. Price points of electric razor vary significantly. You can get a top notch shaver for around £50 to £300 but there are also quality cheap shavers if you’re on a budget. However, it is worth spending as much as you can for a high-end shaver that can last for many years.
Features to lookout for
- Beard comb. If you have a beard that you want to maintain, look for an electric shaver that comes with a comb attachment. This will keep your goatee at the best length.
- Waterproof electric shaver. As mentioned above, some electric shavers are cordless which you can use with a shaving foam or gel giving you the best of both worlds. And some you can even take into the shower with you but it is recommended not to submerge it too much in water.
- Charge display. Some high-end cordless electric razor features a digital countdown display that’ll show how many minutes of shaving time you still have before recharging it while others will have a light indicator.
- Quick charge. A lot of cordless electric shavers today have a quick charge feature so you simply plug it in before going in the shower and it’ll be ready in to time.
- Self-cleaning shavers. There are high-end shavers that has their own cleaning station for self-cleaning. You just pop the shaver into its base unit and wait for it to do its thing. This takes out the hassle of keeping your shaver fuzz-free and clean.
Where can I find cheap shaver deals?
Cheap shaver deals at Amazon
Amazon has a wide selection of cheap shavers and razors for both men and women that you can get for under £10. They also have great deals on popular brands and high-end models. Amazon Prime members are eligible for free delivery and can even get as much as 50% off on selected shavers and razors.
eBay also offers a great selection of cheap electric shavers as well as parts and accessories wherein you can get free and fast delivery on some items being offered. You can find a pro rechargeable cordless hair and beard trimmer her for a nice price of £12. To help narrow down your choices, you have an option to shop either by brand or features.
Electric shaver deals at Tesco
Find fantastic deals on shavers at Tesco. The retailer often have sale on their items online. Their electric shaver deals can save you around £5 to £165. Plus make sure to have a quick look on the special offers on some products for more great deals. For example, you can save £2 on beard care product or get half price on certain personal care products when you purchase a Philips shaver.
Argos shavers deals on the other hand can save you as much as £65 on shavers that are on their clearance sale. You can also save 1/3 on the original price of select Braun beard trimmer and 10% off on select Philips electric shavers.