A survey in the UK confirms that men have as much shoes as women. That only goes to show how the Brits have been swept away by shoe trends. It did not come as much of a surprise as you can really see new shoe styles and designs pop up almost every corner –from fashionable trainers to in trend smart shoes and football boots.
Here at Latest Deals, our group of bargain hunters are always updated with the latest money-saving techniques you can use on your next shoe purchase. These deals do not only revolve around the typical women shoe sale, we also have offers on shoe organisers that can help you keep your shoe collection safeguarded. Enjoy the coupon codes, discount codes, and voucher codes on shoe deals our community has found, verified and shared. Take advantage of the latest sales and price reductions on shoe finds from trusted retailers such as Zalando, Adidas, New Look, Clarks, Asos, and more.
Carry on and conquer the world with the hottest shoe deals you can find at Latest Deals.
Popular British-Made Shoe Brands
It’s true -we easily fall in love with shoes, and yes, they always have a special place in the hearts of Brits. The UK collection of shoes just keep on getting bigger every season. There are various styles and brands out there that we surely find irresistible (especially if its on sale), but before we gett to those, let’s take a look at some of the most popular shoe brands that has the “made in the UK” seal. Brits got some serious talents when it comes to shoe designing and making. These particular talents brought these British-Made shoe brands successful in the retail industry.
- New Balance. Unlike the typical shoe brands, New Balance has distinct technical features. They have wider size selection, blended gel inserts, and heel counters that lock in your feet to the shoes comfortably. They are the experts in the UK when it comes to athletic stylish footwear for both men and women.
- Church’s. This legendary British manufacturer creates shoes by hand to deliver optimum quality footwear. They offer a wide range of footwear that undergoes over a hundred individual operations. Prada, an Italian luxury fashion house, showed interest to Chruch’s shoes and became one of the major owners of the company during the ‘90s.
- John Lobb. This luxury company manufactures shoes and boots primarily for men, and also has a good selection for women. This company was founded in 1866, and expanded its market to cater those who are looking for wallets and belts that are of high quality.
- Edward Green. Based in Northampton, England and founded in 1890, the Edward Green Shoes carries a high level of diligence in its shoe productions. Their shoes embody the timeless sophistication of the ideal style of English. They focus in luxury leather shoe creation.
Shoe Sales Online
If you are the type who prefers to shop for new kicks at the comfort of their homes, then it is a must to know the latest deals on shoes online. Say goodbye to the times when you still need to pay full price just to get your hands on those pair you have been eyeing. All you need to do is to always be on the lookout for these amazing sales online, and take advantage of the low prices. Trust me, you won’t want to miss out on these money-saving retail events.
- Boohoo. Spoil yourself with irresistible bargains you can find at Boohoo’s latest sales. Check out their impressing huge collection of heels, sandals, trainers, flat shoes, and more. Get over 80% off on on-trend women’s shoes at Boohoo’s Clearance section. Boohoo creates a perfect balance on impressive shoe collection and impressive savings.
- Adidas. Save up to 50% on shoes for men and women on their huge sales. Shop over 7000 products at Adidas’ various categories such as Lifestyle, Running, Skateboarding, Football, Basketball, Training, and Tennis. The perfect website to look for casual and sporty footwear without paying too much for a pair.
- JD Sports. Always be on trend and shop for awesome shoe bargain at JD Sports footwear sale. Find huge discounts on sports trainers and shoes for men, women, and kids from top brands such as Adidas Originals, Converse, Nike, Puma, New Balance and more. Take advantage of their free delivery and next day shipping option.
- Schuh. Find discounted shoes on women’s, men’s, and kid’s range, and get to even push those savings a bit further during their shoe sales. Students get an additional 10% off on their shoe orders at Schuh. Of course, terms and conditions apply but hey, it’s worth the read to save a couple of pounds off your shoe purchase. Take advantage of their free next day delivery option on selected lines. Schuh has over 70 brands to shoes -or I mean, choose from.
- Clarks. If you are looking into bagging only the best-selling shoes and new arrivals, then head over to Clarks. They often put up shoe sales where you can get up to 50% savings on trendy and comfortable pairs. Like any other online retailer, they also have a Clearance section where you can enjoy over 80% discounts on awesome shoe finds.
- Zalando. This popular online retailer has a very wide collection of shoes, from men’s boots & trainers to women’s sandals & heels. Check out all of the latest trends on shoes at Zalando and get up to 50% discount on top brands such as Ana Field, Birkenstock, Blauer, Dorothy Perkins, Dr. Martins, and more.
- New Look. New Look’s sales on shoes make it hard for us to resist on stomping our way to the checkout page. They have loads of stunning shoe styles at low prices. You can even get a pair of Nude Suedette Gem Strap Stiletto Heels for just £12 instead of £27.99 at a limited time. New Look also has seasonal offers that can help you save 30% on your purchase. Free store collection on orders over £19.99.
- Asos. The website of Asos has an outlet section where you can save up to 70% off on branded shoes. You can find high street cheap and discounted shoes here all the way through to designer brands with huge price cuts.
Must Have Shoe Storage
Shoes littering around the room is not a pretty sight at all. That’s why it is ideal to create some space and keep all of your shoes organised. Avoid your shoes from getting scratches and unwanted tears by keeping them in place. Here are the must have shoe storage solutions to avoid unnecessary shoe related stress.
- Shoe rack. If you want to keep your collection limited and simple, then a small shoe rack is definitely the perfect shoe storage for you. It only requires a small area, and can neatly store your “most used” footwear. You can also find shoe racks of various designs. Match it with your room’s theme to make it look pleasing.
- Shoe box. This works best for those who live in a flat or has limited storage space. Keep your shoes organised in these shoe boxes and slide them under your bed or into the corner of your closet. Shoe boxes are also good storage solutions for jewelleries and other accessories.
- Shoe bench. If space is not a concern, then you might want to consider getting a shoe storage bench instead. Get to store all your shoes on its storage cabinets and you can even sit on it while you put on your kicks. Say goodbye to awkward trips every time you lose your balance in putting on your shoes.
- Shoe cabinet. For those who have big shoe collections, shoe cabinets can help you tremendously in keeping your precious pairs organised. Get to store not only your shoes but also other important items if you still have enough space left. Typically, a shoe cabinet has the size of chest drawers.
Top 10 shoes every women must have