Unleash your Imagination
Activision published Skylanders, a toys-to-life action video game. This is the much-awaited spin-off of the Spyro series in which the character figures are placed and they are called the Skylanders on the Portal of Power. This is a device which can read the tags of the figures through the imports and the NFC - the playable character in the game.
Upon playing the game, you will be set in a world called the Skylands. This is a realm which is made of floating islands and adventure. This is going to be the center of its universe that will be regularly threatened by evil forces who want to dominate Skylands so that they can get all the access to the worlds. Good thing, a group of heroes referred to as the Skylanders use their machinery and strength to defend the world. That is where the game begins!
When playing, you must get used to the plot. Do everything to avoid Kaos. This is the main antagonist of the series. Your main goal is to stop him from ruling Skylands.
How to Get Cheap Skylanders Online
Own cheap Skylanders Imaginators, second hand Skylanders figures, Skylanders Superchargers and other Skylanders figures for sale. You can easily find Skylanders Imaginators figures, Skylanders Imaginators Dark Crystal, Skylanders Imaginators Crystals and Skylanders Trap Team here at Latest Deals. With the fantastic deals, special offers, sales, price drops, price reductions and freebies you can find here, you can definitely build your Skylanders collection without compromising your budget.
We have a massive community of bargain hunters who are always on the lookout to find the most exciting gaming offers online. So whether you are looking for Spyro’s Adventure, Giants, Swap Force, Trap Team, SuperChargers or Imaginators, your have come to the right place. Our team of money-experts, on the other hand, will provide you with essential tips and tricks on how you can save on your online and instore shopping.
If you are looking for the cheapest deals on Skylanders, here’s a list of sites you can check out for:
You can find the installment of Skylanders here at everyday low prices. These retailers also often have clearance sale events where you can get some fantastic money off on selected items.
The best time to shop for gadgets and accessories is during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale events in the UK where you can take advantage of huge price reductions on games and consoles. Make sure to use the latest Skylanders discount codes here at Latest Deals for additional money off. You can even get free delivery on your purchases!
Aside from the video games, you can also get Skylanders-inspired products like bags which may save you at least 80% off your transaction. Check this out before it is too late.
Do not forget to bookmark this page and watch out for the latest discount codes, voucher codes and special offers from your favourite UK retailers and never miss out on any amazing savings.
UK Skylanders Complete 32 Collection And Purchasing Guide
Skylanders Game Series
- Spyro’s Adventure (2011). This is the pioneer among the Skylanders series. Basically, it is the introduction of the Spyro character and the cast of other playable characters. In general, this is the green base of the adventure.
- Giants (2012). Many would like to believe that this is not a direct sequel to the Spyro’s Adventure. However, this second installment serves as an introduction to a new team which is referred to as the “Giants.” It is made up of massive creatures who are the very first Skylanders created to stop the Arkeyans from reigning. As compared to the other Skylanders, the Giants have the ability to lift, throw and destroy the nature including trees. They can also walkover things for coins.
- Swap Force (2013). In this installment, another setting is introduced with the Cloudbreak Islands. This is where a player takes control of the newly-introduced group of Skylanders referred to as the “Swap Force.” They have the ability to swap skills and they can also be divided into halves. Most of the Skylanders utilise them to fight not just against Kaos but also his mother Kaossandra as well. From this base, the colour is blue.
- Trap Team (2014). This is when the player has the power to take control of another team which is known as the “Trap Team.” Such group uses a Traptanium weapons so that many villains after Kaos may be defeated from the Cloudcracker Prison. Moreover, this game introduces the Traps, which are the small Traptanium crystals, that enable the players to capture the villains in the game and as well as take over them and play. There are two elements in here - the Light and Dark. They are also introduced here. The characters in here are of the red base.
- SuperChargers (2015). In the fifth installment, another group is again introduced with the SuperChargers. This pilots special vehicles that would enable the Skylanders to create rifts so that they may travel easily with portals. If you are to look at the Nintendo console version, the characters included are Mario. There are also other franchises in Donkey Kong playing as Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Bowser as Hammer Slam Bowser. When you look at the Wii version, you may stumble upon a different title with the Skylanders: Superchargers Racing. This does not come with any adventure segments from Wii U and PS3 versions.
- Imaginators (2016). In Skylanders: Imaginators, you will be allowed to customise your own Skylanders. Toys for Bob developed this title. The guest star players present here are Crash Bandicoot and Doctor Neo Cortex. You will see these exclusively in the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 starter packs. However, the limitation is that they cannot be played in all consoles. Furthermore, Cortex and Crash are part of the Sensei Skylanders who are bound to train the Imaginators. It was in the year 2017 when this became available for the Nintendo Switch too.
A Closer Look at Skylanders - Imaginators
Many believe that Skylanders Imaginators is the best installment there is from the game. While it is true that there might be some other areas it can explore, there are things that you would still love about it. If you are a beginner, it should not be impossible for you to love this game.
- The Starter Pack. You can kick the experience off by knowing its Standard Starter Pack that has 1 King Pen, 1 Golden Queen, 1 Fire Creation Crystal, 1 Sticker Sheet, 1 Game Disc and 1 Portal. This is compatible for PS4, PS4, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. You might be wondering why the Nintendo Wii cannot handle this anymore and that is simply because the player is already more than 10 years old. It will not read new games anymore.
- Crash Edition. There is another option for PlayStation in the Crash Bandicoot Edition. In here, you can enjoy 1 Crash Bandicoot, 1 Dr. Neo Cortex, 1 King Pen, 1 Golden Queen, 1 Fire Creation Crystal, 1 Sticker Sheet, 1 Game Disc and 1 Portal. What is better about Crash Bandicoot and Dr. Neo Cortex is that you can play them on any consoles that you may think of. This is one of the perks.
- Dark Edition. You may also be given the chance to buy the Dark Edition. This has been going on for years now so it should be familiar to fans out there. The only big difference is that this is now a GameStop Exclusive. Regardless, the starter pack has 1 Dark King Pen, 1 Golden Queen, 1 Dark Wolfgang, 1 Fire Creation Crystal, 1 Life Creation Crystal, 1 Dark Creation Crystal, 1 Gold Mystery Chest, 3 Sticker Sheets, 1 Game Disc and 1 Portal.