Duracell Plus 9V Alkaline Batteries for Smoke Alarms - PACK of 4
*SAVE over £14* NETATMO Smart Smoke Alarm with Smartphone Notifications
CHEAP! Fireangel ST-622Q 10 Year Thermally Enhanced Optical Smoke Alarm
Duracell Plus Power 9V Battery (Pack of 2) PP3
Best Price! Fireangel Smoke Alarm - 5yr Battery Life
Cheap FireAngel SB1-TP-R Smoke Alarm, 2 Pack - Only £9.99!
FireAngel "Sealed for Life" 7 Year Carbon Monoxide Alarm/Detector
FireAngel Pro Connected Smart Smoke Alarm - Only £29.99!
Cheap FireAngel 10 Year Battery Smoke Alarm TST-622Q Twin Pack at Toolstation
CHEAP! FireAngel 10 Year Battery Smoke Alarm ST-622T
Best Price! FireAngel Battery Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Fireangel ST-622Q Thermally Enhanced Optical Smoke Alarm - Only £8.99!
Fire Angel Smoke Alarm Twin Pack - Only £9.99!
AngelEye Replaceable Battery Powered Optical Smoke Alarm (2 for £8.09 with Code)
CHEAP! FireAngel SB1-TP-R Smoke Alarm, 2 Pack
*SAVE £8* FireAngel 10 Year Smoke Alarm Twin Pack
CHEAP! FireAngel SB1-TP-R Smoke Alarm, 2 Pack at Amazon
Best Price! FireAngel SB1-R Smoke Alarm at Amazon
Best Price! FireAngel SB1-R Smoke Alarm
Cheap Fireangel ST-622Q Thermoptek Smoke Alarm - Only £10.69!
Honeywell Xs100t Optical Thermal Smoke Alarm
Cheap FireAngel SB1-TP-R Smoke Alarm, 2 Pack - Only £10.5!
Best Price! Fireangel St-622q Thermoptek Smoke Alarm (2547d)
Best Price! FireAngel SB1-TP-R Smoke Alarm, 2 Pack
Fireangel ST-622Q 10 Year Thermally Enhanced Optical Smoke Alarm, Multi-Colour
Cheap FireAngel Thermoptek Smoke Alarm at Robert Dyas
Best Price! Fireangel Sb1-R Smoke Alarm
Best Price! AngelEye Replaceable Battery Powered Optical Smoke Alarm 1-Year
FireAngel ST-750T Thermoptek Smoke Alarm
Fireangel Smoke Alarm - 5yr Battery Life
Optical Smoke Alarm £4.24 with Code
FireAngel 10 Year Battery Smoke Alarm ST-622T
FireAngel Smoke Alarm, 2 Pack
FireAngel SB1-TP-R Smoke Alarm 2 Pack at Screwfix Only £10.5
Deal Stack - Mini Smoke Alarm - 10% off + Lightning Deal
- Ionisation alarm. This is by far the most inexpensive smoke alarm out in the market. It works by using a small radioactive source to generate a current within the alarm. If too much smoke has been detected, the alarm will automatically sound.
- Optical alarm. These types of alarm use infrared beams to detect smoke. While this is suitable for use throughout most of the house, it is more expensive than the ionisation.
- Heat alarm. Heat alarms are recommended to be placed in the kitchen as it doesn’t mistake smoke from cooking to a real fire smoke. While it doesn’t detect smoke, it alerts you to an unexpected rise in temperature.
- Combined alarms or multi-sensors. This combines both optical and heat sensors so it can detect both smoke and heat. This multi sensor alarm will give you an accurate alarm and it is very responsive to all types of fires from smoldering to fast burning blaze.
- Battery alarms. As most of the smoke alarms are powered with a battery, it is important to check it at least once a month so you won’t be alerted with a false alarm with an intermittent chirping noise.
- Photoelectric detection. This type of detector is more sensitive to smoldering fires.
- Ionization detection. As this type is generally mass produced and inexpensive, this is more common than the first one. It is best in detecting flaming fires.
- You should test your smoke alarm often. To ensure your smoke alarm is still operating, take a short test at least once a month so that when something happens, it will function properly. If you do not hear it or something’s off, take it now and replace its batteries.
- You should change your batteries at least once a year. It is recommended to change a smoke alarm batteries at least once a year so you won’t hear that annoying high-pitched chirp only to remind you it is time to change them.
- You may need more smoke alarms than you currently have. For safety precautions, installing one smoke alarm in every bedroom and each hallway outside the sleeping quarters is one of the best ideas you will most likely want. As they say, it is better to be safe than sorry.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Wilko, Currys, and Wickes have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of smoke alarms. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like Mains powered smoke alarms and Fireangel smoke alarm from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on the best smoke alarms and even free smoke alarms is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for smoke alarm Argos special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on optical smoke alarm, portable smoke alarm, and wire smoke alarms. Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from Currys, B&Q, Robert Dyas, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Mains smoke alarm and on other top brands like Nest when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest smoke alarm discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!