Sega published the Sonic Mania on the year 2017 for Xbox One, Windows, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. This was published to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Sonic the Hedgehog. The version originated from the Sega Genesis. Until now, it still features a side-scrolling gameplay that has twelve levels. There are eight redesigned stages which were assembled from the past.
The story is about Sonic the Hedgehog with his companions, Knuckles, and Tails. It goes through an adventure that aims to beat Doctor Eggman, and the robotic henchmen, the Hard-Boiled Heavies. The intention of Sonic fangame, and ROM hacking community was to start the first work of Christian “Taxman” Whitehead, the developer. He contracted Sega to develop the various mobile ports of the game.
When it comes to the level of art, audio and design, and as well as additional programming, the edition was outstanding. On the same year, it was praised by many players and it has sold many companies across the globe.
There is an attack mode in which the players must accomplish levels as quick as they can. They are found on the online leaderboard. With this, games only have to reload every time they have to.
Tips and Tricks
The popularity of Sonic cannot be denied. It is a game from the 90’s that has made its way to the present time. For the post-millenials who want to try this, there are few things they have to remember in the game. These are the following:
- Attack. While it is true that you can jump off enemies, you should know better than to jump on them. At one point, you have to beat them through complex ways. For example, there is a spherical enemy in Studiopolis Zone, you can think about spinning around their bodies. Attack once in a while.
- Drop Dash. In order to gain speed through different levels, the drop dash is the answer. You can do this by holding the jump button after. Doing so will allow you to perform a mini spin dash that can hit the ground. This usual command can be utilised on small ramps and across straightways for vulnerable enemies that can somehow keep your momentum. Just avoid using this on a cliff.
- Jump. There might come a point when you already feel comfortable on the ground, most especially as you speed on different stages. However, you should consider jumping once in a while. The act is not only for the enemies. It is also an opportunity to reach shortcuts in the game. Benefit from that too.
- Beaten Path. You have to be on the most optimath path for Time Attack. However, when you are in the regular mode, it would not hurt to explore the beaten path. You should do this because this is a chance to come across hidden goodies including shields, and extra lives in the crannies and nooks of the levels. On top of this, you may also see an entrance to a Special Stage that you can use to your advantage.
- Patterns. There are instances when bosses may come off as intimidating. To prevent that, you should subscribe to patterns of attack. Take a look at the mid-boss of Studiopolis Zone. It shoots harmful red rockets; but it also has blue rockets. You can spin the latter to know the boss. Damage it. Learn how it operates.
Sonic Mania - Official Nintendo Switch Trailer
Why Gamers Love Sonic Mania
The moment Sonic the Hedgehog became popular in 1991, it has impressed so many people. It was about a little boy who runs fast. When it was released, it was one of a kind. It was incomparable. Today, you do not have to live on memory lane because the game has made a comeback. Here are some of the reasons why you should check it out:
- The game is at 60 frames-per-second. It does flawlessly and quickly. Since this is the case, you can expect the movement of Sonic to be more defined. It is almost synonymous to controlling a snowball at the downhill. That is how it works.
- The new version is a mash-up of the first three games of the Sonic the Hedgehog. This is how it re-connects with today’s audience. Check out this innovation.
- The game has a ton of references to its first console. The homage is humourous and it is embedded throughout the entire play. You will be amused with how it was shown.
- Sonic is available in various platforms. You do not have to pay much when you access it as well. Among these are Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4. You should check its launch trailer to know more about it.
- The name version is on its way. This must be what you have been waiting for two decades ago.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Base, Game, and CDKeys have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of cheap Sonic Mania, Sonic Mania Plus, and Sonic Mania Plus Nintendo Switch.
There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like Sonic Mania Nintendo Switch UK, Sonic Mania PS4, and Nintendo Switch Sonic Forces from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on Sonic Mania Plus PS4, Sonic Mania Plus PC is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on Playstation 4 Sonic, and Sonic Mania plus Xbox One.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from Coolshop, eBay, ShopTo, Simply Games, Steam, and The Games Collection, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on Sonic Mania Plus dlc when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Sonic Mania discount code, and Sonic Mania deals of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop! Check out the right Sonic Mania switch price UK that will suit your budget.