Developed by the Swedish company Spotify AB, Spotify was launched in October 2008 and is loved by all people with different taste of genre. As of now, the Spotify is available in 68 countries across the world and has apps available for Windows, macOS, Linux OSes, Android, IOS and Window phone smartphones, and tablets. It is almost available everywhere and is following a protocol called “Spotify Connect” which lets users listen to a wide range of music with a wide range of entertainment systems.
Six Types of Spotify Subscriptions
- Trials. If you are new to Spotify and want to try out Spotify Premium but your wallet is not quite ready for £7.59 every month, Spotify offers a 30 day free trial.
- Free Spotify. Spotify free plan lets you access all playlists, discover new music, share it with friends, listen to music picked by Spotify’s Radio feature but only while in Shuffle Play Mode.
- Premium. If you are okay with spending £7.60 a month, Spotify Premium gives you unlimited access to its over 35 million songs without ads breaking in and it even gives you the ability to play music offline.
- Premium for Family. If you want to share your favourite music with your family, the Spotify Family is a way to share a premium subscription with maximum of five other Spotify users. You can avail it £11.40, £15.20, £18.99 and £22.80 a month for two users, three users, four users up to five users respectively.
- Premium for Students. The Premium for Students offer Spotify Premium and Hulu’s on-demand streaming plan but with ads at a price cheaper than any other customers. Spotify Premium for Students only cost for £3.80, so basically, you’re getting Hulu for free.
- Premium Plans with other Companies. Collaborating with other services, such as internet and mobile service providers, customers can also subscribe to Premium through companies other than Spotify itself.
How Does Spotify Work?
Youtube Music vs. Spotify: Which is better in music streaming?
Even in a short period of time, Spotify has already been famous for music streaming and to be honest, no one can fight it. Not anyone, even Apple which is known as the brand line of music player for 20 years. Until this Youtube Music comes.
Plans, Pricing, and Device Limits. Both YouTube Music and Spotify offer free versions and paid versions of music library. Although free versions are available, YouTube Music and Spotify neither let you download music for offline listening. Video Advertisements or audio ads are also present with every few songs but atleast:
- Spotify allows you to play music with the screen off and let you multitask with your phone.
- YouTube Music only allows paid users to enjoy the off screen playing hence the music pauses when free users turn off the screen or leave the Now Playing window. Meaning you can’t save battery when playing YouTube music and even monopolize your screen.
Library and Selection. Although it seems like YouTube Music has so many songs and plays almost any song you like, Spotify offers over 30 million songs in its catalog unlike YouTube Music which only count the official songs in its catalog.
- YouTube Music ties with record labels and it has official songs and albums from it. To that, YouTube Music also adds official music videos, live concert videos both official and fan uploaded. Fan covers, remixes and mashups are also available. But there are also millions upon millions that aren’t in YouTube Music nor any official streaming library that are only available in Spotify.
Stations and Mixtapes. A battle of algorithms.
- Known for its algorithms, Spotify’s recommendations are consistently receiving praises by music lovers and tech enthusiast. From the Daily Mixes that will adjust and tweak their listening-based stations every day to the much-beloved Discover Weekly to everyday artist- and playlist-based radio stations.
- YouTube Music algorithms can’t compare to the Spotify’s for it only has two main mixes for user: Your Mixtape and Offline Mixtape. You can only enter the all genre radio stations by explicitly asking for them as it is completely hidden for free users. Although a radio station button sits at the top of every artist page.
Who doesn’t know Spotify? Well, it is now the number music streaming platform. It provides DRM-protected content from record labels and media companies which make it a trustworthy application. Although there’s a freemium in spotify where the basic features are free from advertisements there are paid subscriptions including music downloads. If you are looking for the cheapest Spotify subscriptions, you’ve come to the right place!
Here at Latest deals you will find the best deals on Spotify UK. Find bargain offers, special promos, price drops, and bundles on a wide selection of cheap Spotify deals for existing customers. From Spotify 60 day trial to Spotify premium 3 months, you are sure to find the cheapest Spotify premium code generator. Find all the best and cheapest Spotify deals.
Our community of bargain hunters regularly share verified deals and offers on cheap Spotify 3 months from major UK retailers to help you save on your purchases. We also have a team of money-saving experts who share essential tips and tricks that will help you get discounts in your instore and online shopping. Most UK retailers often have sale events such as clearance and flash sales where you can save as much as 80 % off on an extensive selection of cheap Spotify 12 month code. They also reduce their prices even further and allow you to enjoy Spotify Black Friday sale, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day. You can maximise your savings and get additional money off by using the latest Spotify discount codes you can find here at Latest Deals. There are even voucher codes where you can get freebies on your subscription.
Here’s a list of UK online sites where you can find the best Spotify Subscription Deal:
Keep in mind that the special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic savings. Amazing discounts, and everyday low prices from your favourite online shops in the UK!