Cheap SSD Deals
SSD Sale, Voucher Codes & Offers in December 2023
ACER Swift 3 14" Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7, 1 TB SSD, Silver
Acer Nitro 5 RTX 3070 AMD Ryzen 7 16GB RAM 512GB Fast SSD Storage 17in
Crucial P3 plus 4TB NVMe SSD
ASUS ROG Strix G16 G614JZ 16.0 WUXGA 165Hz Gaming Laptop with 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
SAMSUNG 990 PRO M.2 Internal SSD - 2 TB
2 TB SAMSUNG 990 PRO M.2 Internal SSD
Samsung SSD 870 EVO, 4 TB, Form Factor 2.5 Inch
Crucial T500 2TB Gen4 M.2 SSD with Heatsink + Free PS5 Controller
SGIN Laptop 15.6 Inch Laptop (8GB RAM 256GB SSD)
LG Gram Intel Core I7 16GB RAM 1TB SSD 16 Inch Ultra-Lightweight Laptop
Samsung 990 PRO 2TB Solid State Drive (SSD)
SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD 2TB
APPLE MacBook Air 13.6" (2022) -M2 - 256GB SSD - Starlight - REFURB-A
LG Gram, Intel Core I7, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 16 Inch Ultra-Lightweight Laptop
LENOVO IdeaPad 1 14" Laptop - Intel Celeron, 128 GB SSD
DEAL STACK - Jumper Laptop (12GB DDR4,256GB SSD, 2.5GHZ) + £50 Coupon
Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
Crucial BX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
Crucial P5 plus 2TB M.2 PCIe Gen4 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD - up to 6600MB/s
Apple Mac Mini, Apple M1 Chip, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, MGNR3B/A
HP Victus, Intel Core I5, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD 15.6 Inch Gaming Laptop
ACER Aspire 3 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core I5, 512 GB SSD, Silver
HP 15s-Fq2570sa 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core I5, 256 GB SSD, Silver
CyberPower AMD Ryzen 9 2TB SSD Gaming Desktop PC
Lenovo IdeaCentre 5 Intel Core I3 8GB RAM 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD Desktop
Apple MacBook Air 2020 (Apple M1 Chip, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD)
Apple Mac Studio, Apple M1 Max Chip, 12-Core GPU, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD, MJMV3B/A
Dell G15 5530 Gaming Laptop - 8GB DDR5 RAM, 256GB SSD
Xbox Series X 1TB SSD in Black
GeoBook 14M Minecraft Edition 14.1" 4GB 128GB SSD Laptop & Mouse
Samsung T7 Shield Portable SSD 4 TB - USB 3.2 Gen.2
Crucial X8 2TB Portable SSD
Crucial P5 plus 500GB M.2 PCIe Gen4 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD - up to 6600MB/s
LIGHTNING DEAL - Samsung 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
Find a solid state drive (SSD) reduced to boost your storage capacity. On this page you'll find external SSD and internal SSD as well as featured laptops and computers which have one. Rather than a traditional hard disk drive (HDD) a SSD features no moving parts. Storage is on microchips, not a disk. This makes it faster. They do seem to be more expensive but the price is falling every year. Here our deal hunters find the best SSD deals from Amazon, Argos and other independent computing retailers.Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£25.99|
|⚡ Total Offers:||4,090|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
InformationStoring and Protecting Data & Files
A solid-state drive, or commonly known as an SSD is a storage device that utilises an integrated circuit as memory. It is necessary for storing data persistently and continuously. There are instances when it is referred to as a solid-state device or a solid-state disk. These SSDs do not have any physical disks in them.
There are instances when SSDs employ the traditional HDD or hard disk drive form factors and interfaces. However, there are newer form factors and interfaces that were improved in order to cater to the advantages of the technology of flash memory.
There are no moving mechanical components for SSDs. This is what makes them different from the traditional electromechanical drives like the floppy disks and hard disk drives. The mentuoned has spinning disks and movable read and write heads. As compared to electromechanical drives, SSDs are resistant to physical shock. Moreover, they can also work silently. It would just take a matter of click to access them.
Most SSDs still store file or data in electrical charges. Even without power, they are unlikely to leak. This is one of the reasons why it is common to come across worn out drives. There are also hybrid drives or solid-state hybrid drives like the Apple’s Fusion Drive that has fused the features of SSDs and HDDs to be a large hard disk drive.
Everything you need to know about SSD
Why Do You Need an SSD?
For the not so computer-savvies, the topic of hardware can be overwhelming. However, learning about SSDs can bring good help. Before you scout on different SSD deals, there are various things you must learn about this technology. First is that if you want a dramatic performance from your laptop or computer, you are surely in need of a cheap SSD 1tb. There are many reasons why you should consider having an SSD. These are the following:
- Faster programs. One of the advantages of getting a cheap SSD 500GB is that it can make the operation of your device faster. Imagine clicking a program and seeing it load immediately. This is how an SSD works. It makes the performance of your computer or laptop instant. This can make your task faster in the long run.
- Instant multitasking. Even a cheap SSD enables faster access capabilities of your computer. It would allow you to toggle multiple programs without any difficulties. It does not matter whether you need to backup your data or run an antivirus system. You can all do these with ease. Indeed, you can multitask like a professional!
- Efficient energy consumption. Most SSDs do not have small moving parts. As this is the case, they would only ask for less energy in order to work. In the long run, that will increase the lifespan of your laptop’s battery.
- Useful cooling system. One of the main concerns of laptops or computers being used is their cooling systems. This should not be the case when you use an SSD. It has an access data that utilises flash memory. It can maintain a consistent operating temperature throughout. This can lower the temp of your device.
- Silent operation. You can be certain that your computer will not generate heat while in operation. SSDs are way cooler than hard drives. They can maintain that even for a long period of time. Since that is the case, your fan will not be forced to work harder than it should. This is why it becomes quieter. That would affect the overall performance of your device for sure.
- HP Pavilion 15. If you are a gamer, this SSD laptop may be right for you. It sports an 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor, a 16 GB memory, and a 512 GB SSD which can all cater to the demands of playing. Furthermore, it also displays a 15-inch wide screen so you can view what you do in different angles easily.
- Microsoft Surface Book 2. This is a high-end SSD laptop from Microsoft. It is known for its minimalistic yet futuristic design. The unit is quite expensive so if you can get deals for it, you will be able to save a lot from your purchase. It has the ability to turn into three different modes - a laptop, book and tablet.
- Asus Vivobook S. This is considered to be of great value and is one of the most efficient options for SSD laptops. Since it uses Intel Core i7 processor with 128 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD, it is already a combination of power and performance.
- Apple Macbook Pro 13. While Apple has a name for its iPhones and iPods, it cannot be denied that it is also trusted when it comes to their laptops as well. This unit uses Intel Iris Plus 640 graphics that are the best for gaming. It can also administer applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Sony Vegas without lagging.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Currys PC World, Ebuyer, Getazeno, and GoGroopie have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of 1tb SSD.
There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like 500GB SSD, and SSD Drive 2TB from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on SSD Drive 250GB, and SSD Drive 500GB is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on SSD drive external, and SSD drive 1tb internal.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from John Lewis, Laptops Direct, My Memory, PC World, and Very, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on m2 solid state drive, 480GB SSD, and laptop with SSD and HDD when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest SSD discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings every time you shop!