HP Pavilion 27 All-in-One PC with Intel Core I5 & 1 TB SSD - Now £899!
Lenovo IdeaCentre 5 23.8" All in One - 512GB SSD - Grey
*SAVE £80* HP 14" Laptop - Intel Core I3, 256 GB SSD,
*SAVE £100* ACER Aspire 5 14" Laptop - Intel Core I3, 128 GB SSD
*SAVE £100* LENOVO IdeaCentre AIO 3 23.8" All-in-One PC -AMD Ryzen 3, 256 GB SSD
SAVE £169 - 2020 Apple MacBook Pro, M1 Chip (13-Inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD)
*SAVE £90* DELL Inspiron 14" Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7, 512 GB SSD, Silver
*SAVE £136* 2021 Apple MacBook Pro 14", M1 Pro Processor, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
*SAVE £130* LENOVO IdeaPad 5i 14" Chromebook - Intel Core I5, 256 GB SSD
*SAVE £100* LENOVO IdeaPad 5i 14" Chromebook - Intel Core I3, 256 GB SSD
*SAVE £100* HP Laptop, Intel Core I3 Processor, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 14" Full HD
HP Laptop - 15.6in FHD, Intel Core I5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD + 10% Back with BNPL
SanDisk Extreme PRO 500 GB M.2 NVMe 3D SSD
ASUS TUF Dash F15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core I5, GTX 1650, 512 GB SSD
*SAVE £100* LENOVO IdeaPad 3i 14" Laptop - Intel Celeron, 128 GB SSD
*SAVE £100* LENOVO Yoga 7i 15.6" 2 in 1 Laptop - Intel Core I7, 1 TB SSD
*SAVE £120* DELL 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core I5, RTX 3050 Ti, 512 GB SSD
Anker PowerExpand 4-in-1 SSD USB-C Adapter - Only £55.99!
LENOVO Legion 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5, RX 6600M, 512 GB SSD
MICROSOFT 13.5" Surface Book 3 Intel Core I5, 256 GB SSD, Platinum
*SAVE £80* ACER Aspire 3 14" Laptop - AMD Ryzen 3, 128 GB SSD
HP Pavilion 14" FHD Laptop Intel Core I5-1155G7 8GB / 512 GB SSD - Silver
ASUS ROG Zephyrus 14" Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 9, RTX 3050 Ti, 1 TB SSD
*SAVE £150* Asus X515 Laptop - 15.6in FHD, Core I5-10210U, 8GB RAM, 256GB G3 SSD
*SAVE £250* HUAWEI MateBook D 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core I5, 512 GB SSD
Acer Aspire 3 Laptop - 14in FHD, Intel Pentium Silver, 4GB RAM 128GB SSD
*SAVE £150* LENOVO IdeaCentre AIO 23.8" All-in-One PC Intel Core I3 256 GB SSD
*SAVE £450* LG GRAM 17" Laptop - Intel Core I5, 512 GB SSD
Dell Latitude 5300 13.3" Laptop with 8GB RAM 128GB SSD - Now £499.95!
ASUS VivoBook Core i3 8GB 256GB SSD 15.6" Windows 10 Laptop - £339.97
32% off - SanDisk SSD plus 1 TB Sata III 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
Crucial MX500 500 GB CT500MX500SSD1 SSD £43.99 at Amazon
*SAVE £130* Asus Laptop - 14in FHD, Intel Core I3 1115G4, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD
Crucial P5 250GB CT250P5SSD8 (3D NAND, NVMe) Internal Gaming SSD £26.99 at Amazon
ACER 515 15.6" Chromebook & Mouse Bundle - Intel Core I3, 128 GB SSD
Find a solid state drive (SSD) reduced to boost your storage capacity. On this page you'll find external SSD and internal SSD as well as featured laptops and computers which have one. Rather than a traditional hard disk drive (HDD) a SSD features no moving parts. Storage is on microchips, not a disk. This makes it faster. They do seem to be more expensive but the price is falling every year. Here our deal hunters find the best SSD deals from Amazon, Argos and other independent computing retailers.Read more
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
InformationStoring and Protecting Data & Files
A solid-state drive, or commonly known as an SSD is a storage device that utilises an integrated circuit as memory. It is necessary for storing data persistently and continuously. There are instances when it is referred to as a solid-state device or a solid-state disk. These SSDs do not have any physical disks in them.
There are instances when SSDs employ the traditional HDD or hard disk drive form factors and interfaces. However, there are newer form factors and interfaces that were improved in order to cater to the advantages of the technology of flash memory.
There are no moving mechanical components for SSDs. This is what makes them different from the traditional electromechanical drives like the floppy disks and hard disk drives. The mentuoned has spinning disks and movable read and write heads. As compared to electromechanical drives, SSDs are resistant to physical shock. Moreover, they can also work silently. It would just take a matter of click to access them.
Most SSDs still store file or data in electrical charges. Even without power, they are unlikely to leak. This is one of the reasons why it is common to come across worn out drives. There are also hybrid drives or solid-state hybrid drives like the Apple’s Fusion Drive that has fused the features of SSDs and HDDs to be a large hard disk drive.
Everything you need to know about SSD
Why Do You Need an SSD?
For the not so computer-savvies, the topic of hardware can be overwhelming. However, learning about SSDs can bring good help. Before you scout on different SSD deals, there are various things you must learn about this technology. First is that if you want a dramatic performance from your laptop or computer, you are surely in need of a cheap SSD 1tb. There are many reasons why you should consider having an SSD. These are the following:
- Faster programs. One of the advantages of getting a cheap SSD 500GB is that it can make the operation of your device faster. Imagine clicking a program and seeing it load immediately. This is how an SSD works. It makes the performance of your computer or laptop instant. This can make your task faster in the long run.
- Instant multitasking. Even a cheap SSD enables faster access capabilities of your computer. It would allow you to toggle multiple programs without any difficulties. It does not matter whether you need to backup your data or run an antivirus system. You can all do these with ease. Indeed, you can multitask like a professional!
- Efficient energy consumption. Most SSDs do not have small moving parts. As this is the case, they would only ask for less energy in order to work. In the long run, that will increase the lifespan of your laptop’s battery.
- Useful cooling system. One of the main concerns of laptops or computers being used is their cooling systems. This should not be the case when you use an SSD. It has an access data that utilises flash memory. It can maintain a consistent operating temperature throughout. This can lower the temp of your device.
- Silent operation. You can be certain that your computer will not generate heat while in operation. SSDs are way cooler than hard drives. They can maintain that even for a long period of time. Since that is the case, your fan will not be forced to work harder than it should. This is why it becomes quieter. That would affect the overall performance of your device for sure.
- HP Pavilion 15. If you are a gamer, this SSD laptop may be right for you. It sports an 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor, a 16 GB memory, and a 512 GB SSD which can all cater to the demands of playing. Furthermore, it also displays a 15-inch wide screen so you can view what you do in different angles easily.
- Microsoft Surface Book 2. This is a high-end SSD laptop from Microsoft. It is known for its minimalistic yet futuristic design. The unit is quite expensive so if you can get deals for it, you will be able to save a lot from your purchase. It has the ability to turn into three different modes - a laptop, book and tablet.
- Asus Vivobook S. This is considered to be of great value and is one of the most efficient options for SSD laptops. Since it uses Intel Core i7 processor with 128 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD, it is already a combination of power and performance.
- Apple Macbook Pro 13. While Apple has a name for its iPhones and iPods, it cannot be denied that it is also trusted when it comes to their laptops as well. This unit uses Intel Iris Plus 640 graphics that are the best for gaming. It can also administer applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Sony Vegas without lagging.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Currys PC World, Ebuyer, Getazeno, and GoGroopie have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of 1tb SSD.
There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like 500GB SSD, and SSD Drive 2TB from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on SSD Drive 250GB, and SSD Drive 500GB is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on SSD drive external, and SSD drive 1tb internal.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from John Lewis, Laptops Direct, My Memory, PC World, and Very, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on m2 solid state drive, 480GB SSD, and laptop with SSD and HDD when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest SSD discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings every time you shop!
SSD Offer Information
|🥇 Best Saving:||£550 off|
|⚡ Total Offers:||36|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||31|
|🏷️ Lowest Price:||£26.99|