Star Wars Battlefront Deals
Cheap Star Wars Battlefront Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
You'll never go wrong when you purchase Star Wars Battlefront game that popular UK retailers are offering. You can get them from Zavvi, Argos, and other UK retailers. You can look for excellent cheap Star Wars Battlefront deals online with just a few clicks away and you can do it in the comfort of your home. Here at Latest Deals, you will find the Star Wars Battlefront game that you are looking for easily and at very reasonable rates. You'll never go wrong when you purchase quality games that popular UK retailers are offering.Read more
A Battle from a Galaxy Far, Far Away…
When it comes to first and third-person shooter video games, Star Wars: Battlefront is one of the series you will enjoy. It is a franchise of the movie Star Wars. As a player, you have to take the role of soldiers and you can do that in two opposing armies in various time periods of the Star Wars universe.
LucasArts launched the series in the year 2004. Pandemic Studios developed it for the said creator. Since it was introduced in the public, the game received positive reviews and was well-received by fans all over the world. A sequel was developed in 2005 with Star Wars: Battlefront II. This was also commercially successful.
Other installments followed such as the Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (2007) and Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron (2009) which was intended for handheld consoles. When it comes to mobile devices, Star Wars Battlefront: Mobile Squadrons is the answer.
There were various attempts for the third Battlefront game; however, no projects were released even prior to the acquisition of the LucasArts by the Walt Disney Company. The development of the Star Wars Battlefront continued by obtaining EA DICE obtaining a license.
Where Can I Find Cheap Star Wars Battlefront Deals Online?
Are you looking for cheap Star Wars Battlefront PS4 game? Do you want to own Star Wars Battlefront 2 Xbox One, Star Wars battlefront 2 PS4 or Star Wars Battlefront PS3 game? If you are an avid fan of Star Wars, you have come to the right place. Here at Latest Deals you will find the cheapest deals on all Star Wars Battlefront series from your favourite UK retailers.
We have a community of bargain hunters who are always looking for the best Destiny sale, special offers, discounts, and price drops from major UK retailers. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential tips and tricks that will be able to help you save on your instore and online shopping. Watch out for updates and posts so that you can save more from your purchases for new or used Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront 2 cheap PS4.
Most online UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearances, and flash sales where you can get up to 70% off on a wide selection of video games. There are even 3 for 2 offers that can provide you with a lot of savings as well. Watch out for their Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day deals where their prices are reduced even further. If you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest Star Wars Battlefront discount code we have here. We also have voucher codes where you can get freebies or free shipping.
Here’s a list of online UK retailers to get cheap Star Wars Battlefront deals:
Keep in mind that the deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and everyday low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
The Complete History of Star Wars Battlefront (2004-2018)
A Closer Look
Most of the games for the Battlefront series are around two competing armies - the Galactic Republic versus the Confederacy of Independent Systems, or even the Galactic Empire versus the Rebel Alliance or the First Order against the Resistance. All of them are fighting each other set on different maps.
The maps in this edition is of course set in the Star Wars galaxy. It takes its battlezones which can vary in size and theme. Across the said battlefield, there are command posts that would play as spawn points. They are controlled by either of the player or even the computer. The units are sometimes spawned from any friendly command post. The vehicles are also on their respective command posts most especially when the have gone through destruction.
There are instances when the units capture neutral or hostile command posts that approach them. They also stand within the immediate vicinity which may go for about 30 seconds. The capture time may quicken if the friendly units are available in the capture zone. There are vehicles that play as mobile command posts and they should be destroyed right away, instead of captured. In addition, there are some maps, including the Hoth or Endor, and structures that can be the command post. The command post captures works differently most especially on various campaign missions. They have playable heroes and villains that would play a significant role in changing the whole course of the battle.
Most of the matches are meant to eliminate the reinforcement tickets of the opponents, or capture command points. They can also do this to slowly chip away all their tickets. Indeed, reinforcement tickets are utilised whenever a particular unit is killed, or when a faction controls the majority of the posts. Twenty seconds to neutralise or capture are allotted for this. Once the team is not capable of taking over, the match is then considered over. Thus, there are campaign levels and multiplayer requirements that are not the same from the general game play. Regardless, the general structure is still the same.
How to Dominate Star Wars Battlefront
- Set your aim. In order to be at your best foot, it is your task to look for the right camera mode that is going to work best for you. If you are used to playing the original Battlefront games, the third=person may work. This is the access to a wider view of field that will make it easier to see most enemies coming. There are those who go for the first-person mode and this is understandable too. The only thing is that this is not the most immersive.
- Master the Lay of the Land. As a player, it is your obligation to learn about each and every arena. This is indeed the key to succeed for any kind of shooter out there, most especially of crucial things to take advantage of the unique features of Battlefront. There are baby blue icons scattered all over the map. They can reward you with random power-ups including rocket launchers and bombs. They are also on the select game modes so that you can hunt special tokens that will give you access to vehicles and hero characters.
- Boost Up Your Arsenal. When you are already in Battlefront, you will stumble upon power-ups referred to as the Star Cards. They are important in building a character that is going to fit your style. The Star Cards feature limited-time weapon boosts, grenades and even the Jump Pack, which is going to allow you to soar with the Battlefield just like the aspiring Boba Fett. You can further come up with two Star Card loadouts. They have three cards each so you can experiment eventually. It really depends upon you if you are to double-down your explosives or play tactically with all the long-range missiles and radar scanners.
- Reach for the skies. It does not matter whether you opt to pick up an X-Wing during the big Supremacy battle or play the starship-only Fighter Squadron mode, you would have to control the Battlefront’s vehicles until you get used to doing so. There are available in-game training missions that can help you understand every individual fighter. However, there are universal tips that you have to think about all the time as you fly.
- Finish Challenges to Rank Up. In Battlefront, there is a need for you to rank up in the game. This is your only chance to access upgraded weapons and items. In such case, aim to do them after. You can attain that by completing in-game challenges. Challenges will task you to get a number of kills with a kind of weapon. You should also win a set of matches and then finish them so that you will have a nice boost added to your experience points. You can always look at the active challenges in the start menu of the game. If yours is too boring or difficult, you can always swap for a few credits.
- Use Credits Wisely. Credits are not like candy when playing Battlefront, which is why you have to be careful that you do not waste them. They are not some kind of useless junk so utilise them wisely. There are times when it is tempting to unlock a lush beard because you have a Rebel trooper, or you might think about purchasing a special in-game emote; however, it may not be the time yet. While cosmetic items can be fun at times, you have to think about your choices. Employ them for weapons and cards instead.
- Gather Coins. When you do not play Battlefront because you are at school or work, you can still be assured that you earn credits on the side. There is a free Star Wars Battelfront Companion application both for Android and iOS. This is when you can play a strategic mini-game termed as the Base Command. This will enable you to rack up your credits so that you can go on the in-game blasters, Star Cards and even the silly emotes. Log in to the Companion app now. It does not matter what your EA account is. It may be for PS4, PC gamertag and Xbox One.