Who does not want to travel? We’re pretty sure that almost everyone does. Every traveller knows the importance of a suitcase. This mobile storage is popular among explorers, and choosing just the right suitcase type is crucial as it holds and stores your travel essentials and other possessions. Suitcase designers keep on coming up with trendy models that have outstanding features, and as years pass by, the listing of suitcase types grow by folds.
We all know the fact that Brits love to travel. That is why our group of money-saving experts are always on the lookout for the best suitcase bargain in the market. There is no need to spend hundreds of pounds on a quality suitcase anymore. Get to own that specific suitcase model you have been eyeing without having to pay its full price by taking advantage of voucher codes, coupon codes, and discount codes our community of bargain hunters have found, verified, and shared online.
Be updated with the latest sale announcements on suitcase and luggage from popular retailers such as Debenhams, Amazon, Argos, House of Fraser, Tripp, and more. Get massive savings without compromising the quality of your suitcase with the help of useful tips and techniques you can only find here at Latest Deals.
Best Budget Suitcase Undere £50
We always think that if we pay a huge amount, we get to have a high quality item in return. This is true -sometimes. Unfortunately, not all the time we are going to get our money’s value. Do not fret!! Here are some of the best budget suitcase that you can own without having to shell out more than fifty pounds.
- Tripp berry 'Superlite 4W' 4 wheel cabin suitcase, Tripp. This 4 wheel suitcase model features padded top handles and has comfortable zip pulls. Even if it can carry up to 31 litres, you will be amazed at how light this suitcase is.
- LINEAPrismalite Teal & Magnet Cabin Spinner Suitcase, House of Fraser. Are you a minimalist? Well, this suitcase might be the one you have been looking for. This suitcase is both spacious and lightweight. To keep your stuff organized, this suitcase features a large pocket at the front, packing straps and a mesh zip pocket in its interior.
- Karabar Evora XL Suitcase with 4 Wheels, Amazon. If travelling light is not an option, then this spinner suitcase is ideal for you. It has a capacity of 100 litres and it features a waterproof, tough ABS shell. Also, be at ease when moving this suitcase smoothly around with its 4-multi directional spinner.
- Revelation! Weightless Small 4 Wheel Soft Suitcase, Argos. Light but tough –that’s what this suitcase is. This lightweight trolley is made from hard wearing polyester. It features an internal zip pocket and 2 external pockets perfect for extra storage. This suitcase is also cabin friendly, but we suggest to check your airline’s luggage dimensions just to be extra sure.
- Merax Large Suitcase with 4 Wheels, Amazon. This suitcase was made to be as durable and lightweight as possible. It features a multi-directional spinner wheels that will allow you to smoothly maneuver your luggage, and adjustable telescoping handles that permit effortless movement in constricted spaces.
Where to Find the Best Deals on Suitcases Online
Sure, we can walk in to a luggage store and pick out the suitcase of our choice almost about any time, but wouldn’t it be of a better deal if we were able to bargain a couple of pounds off our purchase? Here are some of the trusted UK retailers that provide massive discounts on suitcases online:
- House of Fraser. Do not miss House of Fraser’s suitcase sales where you can get over 70% off on select lines. Get to find the latest suitcases from top brands such as Samsonite, Ted Baker, Linea, and more. If your order goes over £50, there is no need for you to worry about the shipping fee anymore because House of Fraser offers free UK delivery.
- Argos. Find the perfect suitcase for your travel and leisure at Argos’ vast range of suitcases. From large suitcases to small suitcases, you are sure to discover many discounted deals from top brands such as Samsonite suitcase here. If you are on a tight budget, you can always head over to Argos Clearance section and you might just find the ideal suitcase that does not go beyond your budget. Take advantage of their same day delivery for only £3.95, and fast in-store collection for free.
- Amazon. Discover Amazon’s wide range of suitcases from top brands such as Aerolite, Desley, and Eastpak, and get to enjoy their daily price reductions on individual suitcases, suitcase sets, and suitcase accessories. Get to enjoy more benefits and other exclusive deals, including free shipping if you become a member of Amazon Prime. Find discounted offers on Primark suitcases and more at Amazon.
- Debenhams Luggage. At Debenhams, you can get up to half the price off on selected suitcases during their seasonal sales, such as Debenhams Summer Sale. There are over hundreds of suitcases (and suitcase accessories) to choose from. You can even have your order delivered for free if it is over £45.
- Tripp Suitcase. Tripp is popular for providing the market with a collection of incredibly durable and lightweight luggage. Whether you are looking for hard case, soft case, cabin case, 4-wheeled case or any other specific suitcase feature, Tripp will not disappoint you. They often hold seasonal sales where you can get huge savings of up to 25%. In addition, get to take advantage of their free UK delivery or next day delivery for as low as £3.99.
UK Suitcases: Jason and Polly give the latest suitcases a good, old-fashioned battering to see which you should be taking with you on your next holiday.
Things to Consider in Buying a Suitcase
Aside from planning out your itinerary for a smooth travel, of course you need to see to it that you have the perfect travel suitcase that has all of the features you need. There are currently quite a number of suitcase brands in the market, and you need to be careful in picking out which one you are going to entrust your belongings and travel necessities. It’s sad to say that there are a few brands out there that are quite substandard, so it’s vital to dodge all of them and put into mind the important things you need to consider in picking out the right suitcase for you.
- Size. Deciding on the suitcase size needs to be given importance as it can potentially affect your travel. You don’t want to bring a huge suitcase when you only have to bring a few items with you –well, unless you want chaos to take place inside. In addition, always bear in mind that most airlines have strict protocols when it comes to the size of the luggage you can carry.
- Durability. We always want to get the most value out of our money. Choosing a sturdy suitcase that can potentially provide you years after years of service is an important thing we all should consider. One of the many ways for you to find out if you have picked a durable suitcase is to check on its product description tag. Know what material that model is made of and do not settle on suitcases that were made from poor quality material.
- Portability. Avoid minor travel glitches by choosing a portable suitcase. Only bring with you your essentials and leave those unnecessary stuff behind. By this, you will be able to easily carry your suitcase without having to put in so much effort and strength. A compact lightweight suitcase is ideal for short trips.