Located in Southern England, River Thames flow through a great expanse and famously known as the country’s longest waterway. Although the river course through a number of towns and cities, London is still the setting most people choose to associate with the river.
Thames River not only offers the tourist a romantic and calm aura, it is also studded with a wealth of historic sites and cultural venues. You can also do a lot of fun activities and events with a year-round calendar. The London stretch of the Thames river holds many tourist attractions everyone would want to go to.
Here’s a list of the things you should do in Thames River:
- Take a river cruise. From on-board the cruiser, you will get the chance to see some of the London’s most iconic landmarks such as Houses of Parliament and Tower Bridge. For thrill-seekers, fly-by sightseeing and speedboat tours may be for you. While The Original London Sightseeing Tour and Big Bus London incorporate a classic Thames River Cruise if you want a romantic date.
- Ride a bike. Not only you can exercise your body but you can enjoy the great outdoors as you follow the passage of Thames River by riding a bike. There is one of London’s riverside cycle paths where you can rent a Santander Cycles and explore the beauty of Thames independently and there is also a group of cyclists you can join called The London Bicycle Tour Company.
- Go kayaking. If you are not in the mood to deal with people and want some peace time away from the bustling city streets, you can rent a kayak on Thames river and enjoy the London’s iconic sights without wrestling with the crowds.
- Fly with a cable car. Whether by day or night, you can always enjoy the Thames river view by riding the London Eye. Plus you can enjoy the chance to take part in chocolate and wine tastings above the city. However, one of the newest tourist attraction on London was added and is called the Emirates Air Line cable car where it transports visitors over the Thames River and lets them enjoy the view just by seating.
- Get lost in art. If you love arts, galleries are sure one of the reasons you want to visit Thames. Some of the London’s greatest art galleries are situated along the river like Britain’s national gallery of international modern art and Tate Modern. Although a lot of collection of artworks are famous in Tate Britain, there are paintings which depict the great river by Turner.
Interesting facts about the River Thames
Five Best Thames River Cruise
Luxurious and romantic are the two words most people would probably define cruising. Imagine being in a cruise with someone you love or having a party in a cruise ship, that would be great. Cruising will also be so much fun with the right cruise so here’s a list of best Thames River cruise:
- Thames Rockets. This slick RIB (rigid inflatable boat) operations allows you to enjoy a high-speed ride on Thames so you better be ready and bring your waterproofs. Discover the Thames river in just a swoop at almost 30 knots or nearly 35mph. You can experience more leisurely-paced tours.
- Bateaux London Cruises. Offer a full range of different cruise and great for those who want a spot of grub while taking in the sights along the Thames river. From lunch to afternoon tea and dinner cruise, or even enjoy their three-course lunch with a live jazz band playing classics can make an unforgettable moment.
- City Cruises. City Cruises operate on a hop-on, hop-off basis from Westminster, Tower and Greenwich Piers where you can see the city in style. Want to see the city in style? You can enjoy a convenient sights of the city such as Cutty Sark, National Maritime Museum and the Royal Observatory as all the departure points are planned for the tourists enjoyment.
- London Duck Tours. Painted the scant remaining WW2 landing vehicles in bright, rubber-duck yellow, the duck city tours take in all the typical land-based sights – then has two ‘splashdowns’ into the Thames as it goes into nautical mode and takes passengers around Docklands, Canary Wharf and Greenwich.
- Thames RIB Experience. Rollercoaster are not just in theme parks, some are in the Thames river. If you want a wet and wild river experience, Thames RIB Experience is surely a great idea. The speedboats fly across the water with 40-45mph.
Thames River flows through Southern England but alternatively in part as the Isis. The Thames River is now a famous tourist spot in London and you can enjoy it chiefly on cruising. Thames river cruise experience is more enjoyable with a company that offers a hop-on-hop-off where you can explore London at your own pace. If you are looking for cheap Thames deals, you’ve come to the right place!
Here at Latest deals you will find the best and cheapest deals Thames River cruise, Thames River services, and more. Find great deals, special offers, and price drops on a wide array of sightseeing river cruise London promos. From cheap Thames booze cruise to River Thames city cruises, you are sure to find a deal here suitable to your needs and budget
Our community of bargain hunters regularly share verified deals and offers on cheap Thames River services promo code from major UK retailers to help you save on your purchases. We also have a team of money-saving experts who share essential tips and tricks to help you get the best River Thames cruise prices when doing your instore and online shopping. Most UK retailers such as Amazon, eBay, Wowcher, 365Tickets, Expedia UK, Little Bird, and Virgin Experience Days among others, often have sale events like flash sales where you can save as much as 60% off on all Thames River cruise hours. They also reduce their prices even further on the best Thames River cruise during Boxing Day and Black Friday. You can also maximise your savings and get additional money off by using the latest Thames discount codes you can find here at Latest Deals. There are even voucher codes where you can get freebies on your purchases.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic savings. Amazing discounts, and everyday low prices from your favourite online shops in the UK!