Titanfall 2 is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. A sequel to 2014's Titanfall, the game was released worldwide on October 28, 2016 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
In Titanfall 2, players control Titans, mecha-style exoskeletons and their pilots, who are agile and equipped with a variety of skills ranging from wall-running to cloaking.
Set in a science fiction universe, the single-player campaign follows the story of Jack Cooper, a rifleman from Frontier Militia, who bonds with his Titan BT-7274 after an accident. Together, they embark on a quest to stop the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation (IMC) from launching a superweapon.
Reasons to Play Titanfall 2
- A single player story. It’s best to start off with the one thing everyone wanted from the first Titanfall — an actual single player story. Respawn had plans to include a campaign mode in Titanfall but lacked the time and resources. Thanks to an overwhelming amount of fan requests, Titanfall 2 boasts a story that will be every bit as engaging as the multiplayer mode.
- No one is excluded. PlayStation-only users won’t be left out of the party this time around. There is also the fact that the PlayStation 4 boasts the largest console user base, meaning that Titanfall 2 now has the potential to become even bigger. This in turn will lead to more games in the franchise — certainly a win for everyone involved.
- Free content. Respawn is going against the grain by giving away all post-launch content for free. In an age where gamers expect to pay more for even the most insignificant additional content, giving users free DLC is borderline insanity. This fact alone should earn Respawn a lot of credit among gamers and pay off with boosted game sales.
- Revamped multiplayer. Titanfall had a solid multiplayer the first time around and Respawn is looking to take what worked and streamline it for the sequel. While multiplayer may not be the only playable mode in Titanfall 2, it is still receiving all of the attention it needs in order to compete with the likes of Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- New gameplay mechanics. It wouldn’t be fun if Titanfall 2 was exactly like the first game. Thankfully, Respawn has added a few new mechanics meant to not only differentiate it from its predecessor, but make the game more enjoyable overall. New mechanics include a throwable pulse blade that shows the location of nearby foes, a holographic pilot that copies a player’s actions, the ability to slide, and a grappling hook that helps players traverse the world more efficiently. There is also the inclusion of classes for Titans, each with its own set of abilities.
Titanfall 2: Every Titan's Briefing
Titanfall 2 Features
Titanfall 2 features several multiplayer modes at launch. These modes include:
- Amped Hardpoint. In this mode, teams receive points if they can hold control points for an extensive period. The team that accumulates more points wins.
- Bounty Hunt. Players are rewarded with money if they kill enemies, opponents or AI-controlled grunts. Players need to return to specific points to deposit the money. Players can also steal opponents' money by killing them. The team that has the highest score wins.
- Pilot vs. Pilot. A standard team deathmatch mode but players cannot summon any Titan. Capture the Flag: Players are tasked to capture the flag of an enemy and bring it to their team's base, while preventing opponents from stealing the player's flag.
- Attrition. A standard team deathmatch mode in which players can summon Titans. Points are awarded to a player's team when they kill a human-controlled enemy or an AI-controlled grunt. When a team earns enough points, the game transitions into another phase. The losing team needs to reach the evacuation zone and escape, while the winning team needs to eliminate all opponents.
- Skirmish. This mode is like Attrition, but there is no AI-controlled grunt and the score needed for phase transitioning is lower.
- Last Titan Standing. A standard team deathmatch mode, but players cannot eject from their titan.
- Free for All. Players are tasked to kill each other in this mode. All other players will be marked as their opponents.
- Coliseum. This is a one-versus-one multiplayer mode where the player is tasked to eliminate the other player. Players can gain access to this mode through Coliseum tickets. These are earned by playing other multiplayer modes, buying them with credits or receiving them in gifts granted when the player levels up a faction.
- Titan Brawl. A standard team deathmatch mode, but players spawn with their titans and cannot eject or disembark from their titans.
- Frontier Defense. A player versus environment (PvE) multiplayer game mode where four players must face up to five waves of Enemies.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Argos, Tesco, GAME, CEX, and The Game Collection have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 30% off on a wide array of cheap Titanfall games. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of Titanfall 2 Ultimate Limited Edition from Titanfall 2 download to Titanfall 2 PC from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on cheap Xbox One games is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on Titanfall 2 Xbox One.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified Titanfall 2 Amazon discounts, Titanfall 2 Steam promos, as well as voucher codes from Simply Games, CEX, 365Games, Curry’s PC World, ASDA, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get everyday low prices on Titanfall 2 Xbox and more when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Titanfall 2discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings every time you shop!