Use a toy box to build a gift for your child or grandchild that they'll cherish for years. It's a great way to add storage to a kid's room or playroom and the kids will love being able to organize all their toys.
However, what does this toy box means? This is a fun and functional unit stores large toys, small toys, books, and display items in an easy to see, easy to access open storage system. Carry the bins around the house, play all day, fill them back up with toys and store them in the sturdy rack.
Having a thing or a box like this can really help especially when you need to store the toys of your children. Let's accept that our children don't stay as children forever and those toys will eventually no longer needed.
And as we activate our practical part, storing the toys that your children used before is indeed a good thing. But you can easily do this through the help of a toy box.
See, toy box can keep memories and memories is something that we always need to treasure. Even if it's bad or good. So, If your children have a lot of toys at home, make sure you gonna get them a toy box and let them keep those memories.
How to Make a Wood Toy Box
Toy Box Plans that Any Kid Would Love
- Simple Toy Box Plan from Ana White. This is a simple toy box plan from Ana White that includes a hinged lid. This classic design was inspired by a Land of Nod bunk bed and it would look great in any child's bedroom. A list of items you need for the toy box are included, as well as a list of tools, pictures with dimensions, and detailed steps.
- Toy Storage Plan from Shanty 2 Chic. Older kids need a little more organization than just a big toy box and this toy storage plan will get them 9 different compartments to stash their stuff. This makes it really easy for kids to take them in and out so they can only get out the toys they want to play with at the time. A supply list, color photos, written instructions, and diagrams will help you build this toy box in no time.
- Pirate's Chest Toy Box Plan at Chief's Shop. This plan can be used as a toy box for kids or as a storage chest for someone of any age. The instructions and images are contained in a PDF file and are so detailed at each step that it shouldn't at all be a problem to build. A list of all the tools, supplies, and lumber that you need are listed off to the side, as well as a comprehensive list and measurements of all the different parts that make up this toy box. Safety hinges are used to ensure the lid stays open and doesn't slam shut when it's being used.
- Rustic Toy Storage Unit Plan from Houseful of Handmade. Here's another toy storage plan that's perfect for older kids. A shelf sits on top of three divided bins and then two pull-out crates on the bottom. As part of the free plans, you'll get how-to instructions, a tools list, a materials list, a parts/cut list, and extra tips and tricks.
- Simple Storage Box from Instructables Simple Storage Box is an easy guide to building a toy box from Instructables. As you can see in the picture, this toy box plan accounts for handles on the sides as well as a lid. There are detailed pictures, instructions, videos, and a list of materials in this free toy box plan.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Mothercare, eBay, Dunelm, and Home Bargains have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 90% off on a wide array of wooden toy boxes.
There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offer on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like large toy box and extra large toy box from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on affordable quality toy box is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on personalised toy boxes, toy storage baskets, white toy box, or black toy box.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified toy box IKEA discounts, as well as promos and voucher codes from Studio, The Works, Smyths Toys Superstores, TK Maxx, Bargain Max, Argos, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on fabric toy box, toy cupboard, and toy cabinet when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximize your savings by simply using the latest toy box discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!