A lot of different types of shower are available in the market today. There’s a digital shower, mixer shower, shower tower, eco shower, power shower and electric shower. Each has different features you can enjoy while taking a bath. One of the best brands of shower in UK is the Triton.
Knowing which electric shower features should you look out for before purchasing one is a crucial part. Here’s a list made by Which to help you on your purchase:
- Thermostatic. A thermostatic shower is designed to keep the temperature steady to within a couple of degrees, so they should prevent your shower turning painfully hot and then numbingly cold if the mains water is used elsewhere in your home.
- Phased shutdown. This involves cold water running through the system for a few minutes after you've switched the shower off, to help minimise limescale build-up.
- Adjustable riser rail brackets. If you’re replacing an old electric shower, look for adjustable riser rail brackets so you can use the existing drill holes, rather than having to make new ones. Plus, choose a model that has multiple power and water cable entry points as this will make the unit easier to install.
- No risk of running out of hot water with an electric shower head, since the cooler water is heated within the unit itself. This means you can shower for as long as you want, without having to worry about the water running cold.
- An electric shower head will work even in areas where the temperatures are very cold and can even function with very cold water. They’ve been proven to work in Canada, for example, even during the coldest of winters when the cold water temperature can be as low as 39 degrees Fahrenheit.
- There are a number of proven manufacturers, some of whom produce electric shower heads that will work in both 110 volt and 200 volt outlets. 110 volts in the US standard, you’ll be able to plug the electric shower head in anywhere.
- Electric shower heads aren’t expensive, although prices will inevitably vary. The savings and ease of use will more than pay back the cost of the unit very quickly, making it a great investment in terms of both savings and convenience.
- Several factors determine the temperature of water output with an electric shower head. You have to consider the current, the water flow speed and the temperature of the water entering the shower head. All of this makes achieving a consistent shower temperature somewhat tricky. There is also the possibility of being burned if the water is set too slow. However, the colder the water coming into the electric shower head, the more you do need to reduce the flow to have effectively heated hot water.
- Remember that you’re mixing electricity and water and this always carries the risk of electrocution. You need to be very careful with an electric shower head so make sure your unit carries an Underwriters Laboratory Certificate to maximize personal safety.
- The wiring has to be completely grounded and the electric shower head requires its own circuit with 30 amps or 40 amps on it. To run it on a circuit with less capacity means you’ll keep blowing the breaker.
- The size and weight of the shower head means that it might need to be supported; if not, there’s a danger of it falling. The pipe from the wall might not be enough so you might have to use cabling of some type to offer extra support on the wall or the ceiling for safety.
If you are looking for a cheap Triton shower, you’ve come to the right place! Here at Latest deals you will find the best deals and cheapest Triton showers UK. Find great deals, special offers, and bundles on a wide selection of cheap Triton showers. From cheap Triton Aspirante to electric shower Triton price drops, you are sure to find the cheapest Triton power showers suitable for your needs and budget. Find all the best electric showers in UK.
Our community of bargain hunters regularly share verified deals and offers on cheap shower sale from major UK retailers and on the best electric showers in the country to help you save on your purchases. We also have a team of money-saving experts who share essential tips and tricks that will help you get discounts in your instore and online shopping. Most UK retailers often offer sale events where you can enjoy Triton clearance and flash sales where you can save as much as 50% off on an extensive selection of Triton products. They also reduce their prices further during Boxing Day, Cyber Monday, and Black Friday. You can maximise your savings and get additional money off by using the latest popular cheap Triton shower discount codes you can find here at Latest Deals. There are even voucher codes where you can get freebies and free shipping on your purchases. Here’s a list of UK online sites where you can find the best deals on Triton:
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic savings. Amazing discounts, and everyday low prices from your favourite online shops in the UK!