MAC Lipstick - Mini MAC, Velvet Teddy
House Beautiful Velvet Quilt Cushion - 50x50cm - Ochre & Teal
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick
Sainsbury's Red Velvet Cake, Taste the Difference 390g
Oscar De La Renta Blue Velvet EDP 100ml (Delivered)
Sienna Aurora Marble Velvet Duvet Set - Single
Mint Velvet Tweed Mini Dress, Black
Velvet Bustier Midi Dress
Velvet Cushion - Ochre - 43x43cm
Crushed Velvet Style Sherpa Fleece Blanket (130 X160cm)
Grey Velvet Diamante Cushion
Sienna Crushed Velvet Pencil Pleat Curtains
Velvet Pet Toy Basket
Wilko Blush Velvet Pintuck Throw 150 X 200cm
Cressida Velvet Office Chair - Grey
Wing Chair Fireside High Back Armchair Modena Aubergine Velvet
Sienna Crushed Velvet Band Duvet Set, Single
Blush Velvet Storage Ottoman
Crushed Velvet Cinema Sofa Bed with Bluetooth Speakers
Argos Home Small Velvet Ottoman - Black
Candy Bags Bunny Ear Velvet Gift Bags
Recycled Velvet Look Puffer Jacket
Embroidered Crane Velvet Cushion
Womens Black Lace Thong with Velvet Trim
Viola Large Velvet Stool
Habitat Etta Pair of Velvet Dining Chair - Green
BaByliss Velvet Orchid 235 Hair Straightener
Washed Velvet Feather Filled Cushion
Zorita Rose Velvet Effect Occasional Chair
Small Crushed Velvet Box - Blush or Grey
5 Pack Velvet Bunny Ear Drawstring Easter Bags - 16 X 10cm
Hadley Velvet Sofa Bed - Navy
Gold Glitter Velvet Hair Bow Clip - Red
DEAL STACK - Set of 2 Pieces of Velvet Sleeveless and Shorts Pj Set + 20% Coupon
Round Glass Dining Table with 4 Black Velvet Cantilever Dining Chairs
If you're after a combination of durability and style, velvet is the way to go. Aside from keeping you warm and comfy, velvet items exude that certain touch of elegance especially in dresses, accessories and even in furniture and upholstery. Get the cheapest deals on velvet items as shared by our team of dedicated bargain hunters. Use your voucher code and get massive savings from House of Fraser, boohoo, M&Co, Studio, New Look, H&M and Dorothy Perkins. If you're lucky, you can also take advantage of special offers such as free click and collect or free deliveries.Read more
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
Velvet is a type of woven fabric that has a short dense pile. The threads of the fabric are evenly distributed to give it a soft feel. Velvet is made from natural or synthetic fibres. Usually, velvet is made on a special loom that weaves two times the thickness of the material thus making it softer compared to other types of cloth.
Although velvet items are well-made, they are still being sold at a fair cost. The only downside of velvet is that it is rather difficult to clean. This is because it has a short dense pile. It is advisable to dry clean velvet to thoroughly remove the dirt and dust from it.
Velvet can be made from various types of fibres and it is mostly used in different kinds of clothing. Velvet can also be made from silk which makes it more expensive. One of the most commonly used fiber for velvet is cotton since it is not that expensive and it is comfortable to wear. On the other hand, velvet can also be made from synthetic fibfibresers including nylon, acetate, viscose, and polyester.
Where Can I Find Cheap Velvet Item Deals Online?
If you’re looking for cheap crushed velvet fabric to save money, simply check out the best velvet UK deals and use the discount codes at your favourite UK retailers. Here at Latest Deals, you can get the latest available discount codes and free delivery from major online UK shops.
There are lots of velvet products that you can choose from and you can get them at very affordable prices from UK retailers including Boots and eBay. Our community of bargain hunters made sure that you only get the best offers available online. Get items such as clothes, bags, and jackets made from velvet from retailers such as Boots, H&M, Home Bargains, Argos and Amazon.
You can get up to 75% discount on your velvet items purchases. Other retailers are even giving a Free Delivery option when you buy their selected products. Just remember to check the item/s before finalizing your order to avoid any mishaps when you receive the actual products.
If you are looking for a velvet bra you can get as much as 50% Discount on this item when you buy at eBay, while you can save at least £20 when you get a velvet Electronic Nail Care System at Boots. You can also get a velvet hair straightener at half the price when you purchase this item at ASDA.
If you like to buy an item for your pet, you can get your velvet cat collar with bell delivered for Free when you buy at Amazon.
If you’re a fashionista, you’ll never go out of style and out of budget when you buy a velvet mini dress at Boohoo where you can get a discount of at least 60% off on select collection. You can also take advantage of half the price velvet headwrap offer or save as much as £5 on a velvet choker necklace at Urban Outfitters. Topshop on the other hand is giving more than £30 off on select velvet tops.
Updating your bedroom to a dreamy velvet theme? Dreams UK regularly runs a clearance sale where you can save as much as £100 on select crushed velvet bed frames.
There are plenty of trendy and quality velvet items to get online combined fantastic savings, special offers and discounts. Make sure to always check Latest Deals for updates.
Different Types of Velvet
- Devore Velvet. It has a plain background with a specific part of the clothing that has velvet as an accent. This is mostly used for jackets, scarves, and evening dresses.
- Crushed Velvet. This is pressed down to cover all the portions of the fabric to give it a unique luster.
- Plain Velvet. It has more than three types. The fabric used for it is usually a combination of natural and synthetic. It can have a combination of viscose, silk and cotton.
- Velveteen. It is heavier compared to the other varieties and it is mostly made from cotton. It is mostly used for kids’ wear, trousers, and dresses.
- Embossed Velvet. This is made by stamping designs on the cloth. It is commonly used in making accent designs such as floral and tribal.
- Hammered Velvet. This is somewhat similar to crushed velvet. It is pressed down to the cloth but not fully.
- Wearing Clothes made from velvet. Velvet clothing such as dresses are the preferred choice for weddings, festivals, and other formal parties. It gives you a classy look compared to wearing other clothing fabrics.
- Maintenance. For cotton and silk velvet, it is highly recommended that it is dry cleaned. Velveteen clothing should also be turned inside out before ironing and cleaning it.
- Comparisons. Velvet is comparable to sheer silk or satin clothing because it has a richness and a smooth feel to it. Velvet can also be used for upholstery and furnishings but it is mostly used in clothing.
- The Cost. The pricing of velvet items depends on the base fibre used for making it. Those made from silk is more expensive compared to synthetic materials such as polyester and rayon.
- Manufacturing. Velvet manufacturing began as an intricate art. Now there are numerous producers across the world making various varieties of Velvet.
Velvet Offer Information
|🥇 Best Saving:||£937.35 off|
|⚡ Total Offers:||36|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||28|
|🏷️ Lowest Price:||£1|