Cheap Walkers Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Munching on a delicious snack is great when watching movies or just chilling out with your friends. Walkers snack foods are available at your favourite UK retailers including Amazon, Tesco, Londis, and Iceland. Our savvy community of bargain hunters have gathered information on where you can get the best cheap Walkers offers, deals, and disount codes. Choose from a wide variety of snacks including Cheese Heads, Extra Crunch, Tortilla chips, Crosses, Doritos, Chipsticks, and Sundog Savoury Popcorn, among others. Purchase your favourite snack and save as much as 50% on selected items.Read more
Walkers is a popular British snack food distributor and manufacturer that is operating in Ireland and the UK. It was founded by Henry Walker in 1948. The company was acquired by Frito-Lay in 1989 as a division of Pepsi Co. Walker holds more than half of the British crisps market. They specialize in manufacturing potato crisps and non-potato based snack foods.
Their crisp production plant in Leicester is considered the largest in the world. They produce over 11 million bags of potato crisps daily which were made from 800 tons of potatoes. They have many popular flavours but some of them were only made available for a short period of time. The reason for this is some of the flavours that they have introduced failed to meet sales expectations or tied to special promotions.
They also have other products including Cheese Heads, Deep Ridged, Crinkles, Lights, Extra Crunch, Market Deli crisps, tortilla chips, Pops, Max, pitta chips, Salt n’ Shak, Hoops, Crosses, Sunbites, Starts, Sensations, and Squares. They also sell Doritos, Chipsticks, Frazzles, Mix-Ups, French Fries, Quavers, Monster Much, Wotsits, Wafflers, Snaps, and Sundog Savoury Popcorn. Today they are considered as one of the biggest manufacturers of snack foods in the world.
How Can I Save on Walkers Crisps Price?
If you want to have a delicious snack at very affordable prices, you came to the right place. Here at Latest Deals, we will provide you with the best cheap Walkers deals, offers, voucher codes, and discounts which you can use both online and instore. We have a team of money-saving experts who share shopping tips and tricks that will surely get you some money off on your purchases.
You can save big on your favourite Walkers crisps flavours from major UK retailers, such as Londis, Tesco, Iceland, and Amazon. Our massive community of bargain hunters are regularly sharing verified deals across the country for our members to take advantage of. You can also compare Walkers Crisps price at MySupermarket.
Eating delicious snacks is great when watching movies, strolling in the park, chilling at the beach, or just relaxing at home. Choose the Walkers Crisps snacks that you want and they come in various flavours and varieties.
Keep in mind that before you finalise your orders, make sure to check the expiration date since you will be ordering food products. But rest assured that the UK retailers will provide you with quality products that will make your snacking time more enjoyable. Use the latest cheap Walkers multipack vouchers to get big discounts.
Where Can I Buy Walkers Crisps on Sale?
If you’re looking to get some money off on your favourite Walkers Crisps flavours, Walkers Crisps multipack, Walkers Sensations or a box of Walkers cheese and onion crisps, there are plenty of online UK retailers offering them at very low prices. You can get as much as 50% off on the following online supermarkets’ special offers and clearance sales on various snacks brands including Walkers:
Make sure to use Walkers Crisps voucher codes and discount codes on these retailers to get additional discounts and even free delivery.
In 1948, Leicester butcher Henry Walker took the humble potato and created a delicious new snack, Walkers Crisps. Since then, Brits’ tastes and passions have inspired them to create new flavours that tickle the taste buds of this unique nation. Whilst Brits’ tastes may have changed over the years, one thing’s remained the same…they are still their secret ingredient.
Different Kinds of Walkers Snacks
- Walker Crisps – Probably the most recognized potato snack in their product line. Walkers Cheese and Onion is also one of their best sellers.
- Max Strong – Best snack for heavy eaters. This snack goes well with juices and soft drinks.
- Bugles – Cheese lovers cannot get enough of this snack.
- Mix-Ups - If you want to have a little kick from your snack, Walkers Mix-Ups is a spicy snack that you should try.
- Mediterranean – If you are conscious about your sodium intake, Mediterranean is what you are looking for since it is lightly salted.
- Crackers - Walkers Crispy Crackers is lovely to snack on with its Cheddar Cheese flavour.
- Oven Baked – This has a very distinctive taste with its Cheese and Onion Flavour.
- Pops – Children love to eat this snack after playing with their friends.
- Crinkles – Favourite of teens and adults. Walkers Crinkles has a delicious Salt & Malt Vinegar flavour.
- Max - Walkers Max will take hotness to a whole new level. Try this hot and spicy snack.
Walkers Crisps Best-Selling Flavours in the UK
- Ready Salted – Has a very rich flavour that is satisfying to the taste.
- Cheese & Onion – Great combination of onion and cheese everyone will surely love.
- Salt & Vinegar – It has a sour and salty taste. It definitely has lots of flavours.
- Steak & Onion – Steak lovers cannot get enough of this savoury snack.
- Smoky Bacon – Try out this Walker Crisps snack with a smoky bacon flavour.
- Roast Chicken – This Roast Chicken flavoured snack is very rich in flavour.
- Prawn Cocktail – This seafood snack is quite interesting. It is great for snacking at the beach.
- Pickled Onion – If you want to have a snack that will make your mouth water then try this one.
- Tomato Ketchup – A little bit sour to the taste. This snack will not disappoint you at all.
- BBQ Rib – Barbecue lovers will surely want more of this delicious snack.
- Walker's Crisps is a huge company with lots of products and online discount code deals. Some of them are really great and nice to eat them like a snack and some of them just very oily for me. Currently, I bought the Walker's tortilla crisps and they are really taste artificial and really salty to me. I chosen the sour cream flavor and it is too intense. I think most of these products either taste good, or really bad. What I think about it the tastes do not really change. Maybe they have normal and whole grain and tortilla and biscuit, but the tastes are same: salt, vinegar..etc. Maybe it is time to come out with something crazy? Explore more unique flavors. I buy less crisps, than I used too. bibolda
- Walker's Crisps are consistently tasty and always crunchy. They are more expensive than a lot of equally tasty crisps in the supermarket and for that reason I only buy them when they are on special offer or if there are bargain deals from voucher codes online. I think £1 for a pack of 6 is reasonable. They are full of saturated fat so they are not good for you and I wouldn't eat them every day. Their adverts are irritating and don't make me want to buy the crisps. I have entered a few of their competitions and not got very far though I know someone who won a £5 packet. Overall I would keep buying them now and again for a treat. Freebiesarefun
- I always like Walkers they have so many varieties to choose from, they are a big company and their prices have increased in many years. But you can go to loads of different shops as well as online and find a good deal as well as voucher codes for crisps and other snacks they have. They will be around many years to come as they always have different things they make. I like the meaty pack which gives you different flavour crips to choose from. I will continue to buy walkers crisps. DawnBailey