Cheapest Wardrobe Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Looking for cheap wardrobes? Find the best deals around from furniture retailers such as IKEA, Argos, Tesco, B&Q and eBay. Take a look at what discount wardrobes our bargain hunters have found from wardrobes with sliding doors to 2 door wardrobe, we've got your bedroom needs covered.Read more
How to find cheap wardrobes
Wardrobe is one of the most important pieces of furniture in our bedroom aside from the bed. So when choosing the right one, it is essential to take your time in order to find a wardrobe that will best suit your needs. There are many wardrobe options available on the market today that provide maximum bedroom storage.
When shopping for a wardrobe, anyone would love to get one that offers as much storage space as possible. However, not all of us can afford to have a walk-in wardrobe since space can be limited. Fortunately, wardrobe comes in a wide array of great styles and designs that will complement any room and provide you with the best storage solution. You can choose from a versatile freestanding wardrobe that can provide a relaxed ambiance to the bedroom or a more streamlined fitted wardrobe to fill in those awkward spaces.
But before you buy a new wardrobe, there are several factors you need to consider like room space and budget. In addition, here are some questions you to ask yourself first to narrow down your choices:
- Do you need more shelf space?
- Or do you need more hanging space?
- Should a taller wardrobe suit your clothing more?
- Could you do with a couple of drawers?
Not to worry though, here at Latest Deals we will provide you with all the necessary information you need in order to get the perfect wardrobe to meet not just needs but your budget as well. Our team of bargain hunters are always looking for the best cheap wardrobes deals every month to provide you with great savings and value for your money. Make sure to check out the featured offers we have from IKEA, Argos, Tesco, B&Q and eBay.
Different types of wardrobes
It will always boil down on your preference and room space on whether you’d go for a clothing storage with plenty of space to hang your clothes than something with space to fold them. There are various combinations of wardrobes available that comes with sizes of wardrobes.
- One door wardrobe. This type is perfect for really small rooms and guest rooms. Make sure to look for a narrow and tall wardrobe to make the most of its inside storage space. Most of the time, this type of wardrobe is used as an add-on or as an expansion for an existing unit and joined together to create a much bigger wardrobe unit.
- Double or 2 door wardrobe. This is the most common type of wardrobe and you can use it to either house a single clothing rail or split with the other side having shelves. In addition, some of even comes with interior shelves and a bottom shelf.
- Three and four door wardrobes. These types will provide you with more storage space and organization. The interior of these wardrobes usually houses a full-length hanging rail. They can also come with bottom and top shelves and sometimes even drawers as well at its base depending on the design.
- Wardrobes with sliding doors. There are some types of wardrobes with sliding doors. A few may take up your bedroom’s full wall and some are just like a freestanding wardrobe that are quite practical and works well on rooms with a tight space since you don’t have to worry about space when opening its doors.
Fitted vs freestanding wardrobes
If you have an awkward space, a problem area or a precise storage requirement in mind, a fitted wardrobe may be the perfect solution. This custom-made to fit wardrobe to exactly fit around angles which are awkward also uneven walls and sloping ceilings to make the most of your room space. However, it may be the best solution most of the time, it’s very expensive and you need an expert to design and fit it.
On the other hand, a freestanding wardrobe offers more flexibility and versatility when it comes to design and cost. You can also take it with you when you move house. One of its drawbacks though is not having enough drawers and storage rails. Plus there’s a probability for it to topple over so make sure to secure it with some type of wall fixings, especially if you have kids.
You can make the most of any room space with a fitted wardrobe but unlike a freestanding wardrobe, you can't take it with you when moving house
Different wardrobe styles
It is essential to pick a wardrobe that will complement your room’s décor as well as your own personal style. It’s a piece of furniture that’s quite dominating so make sure to choose a style that perfectly suits you.
- High gloss. These modern wardrobes are finished with white or a lightly coloured high gloss that enhances your room’s look while offering a contemporary look. There are also those finished in black and dark colours that gives a bold and dominant look which will make a great focal point in your room.
- Painted. A painted wardrobe can give your room a clean and fresh look as well as a feminine touch. It’s a good style to enhance your room’s look because of its finish. Its versatile look is perfect for integrating into your décor. A white painted wardrobe is the best option if you like changing your room’s look all the time.
- Pine. Opt for a pine style if you’re more into the traditional look. A pine wardrobe can come in various tones such as the typical rich tone, waxed pine, and antique style and even painted pine.
- Oak. This wardrobe style comes in a wide array of colours but they will all give your room a natural warmth and a quality feel. It’s also quite versatile and can complement a variety of decors. A sumptuous dark oak can create a sophisticated style, while a light oak can give a spacious and fresh look.
Where can I find cheap wardrobes?
Tesco wardrobe deals and offers
Keep your clothes neat and organized with the perfect wardrobe without hurting your budget with the best and latest discount wardrobes voucher codes, offers, deals, sales and promo codes our massive team of bargain hunters have found. In addition, here are some of the deals that you can take advantage of from retailers in the UK both online and in-store.
- Tesco wardrobes deals: The retailer offers great discounts on their wardrobe selection that ranges from £20 to a whopping £200 on select styles! You can also find cheap wardrobes with a tag price of less than £20.
- Wardrobe Argos deals: You can get up to 10-25% off on select wardrobe types on Argos. There are also special offers on most of the items where you can get more savings if you will bundle a wardrobe on certain furniture. The retailer also have clearance sales where you can buy cheap wardrobes under £20!
- Wardrobes B&Q deals: Browse quality wardrobes at B&Q with a 45 day return policy and easy home delivery. They often have price cuts on wardrobe furniture where you can get a discount of up to £30 on select styles and free delivery on purchases over £50.
eBay is known for providing shoppers with great value on a wide range of products, whether it be brand new or preloved, and their wardrobe range is no exception! They have made shopping easier by categorising their wardrobe selection by colour and material. You can find a wide range of styles that you can even get cheap wardrobes as a furniture set for under £60 with free delivery. Just a reminder though, make sure to check the seller’s ratings and review and don’t forget to ask for the actual dimensions and photos of the items for your safety.
IKEA is very popular for their top notch products including their wardrobe range. They offer a variety of wardrobe sizes and styles and a lot of them even come with interior fittings like shelves or rails. They also have PAX wardrobes where you have the luxury of choosing your very own fittings to suit what you wear as well design your own PAX in various styles and sizes to create your personal wardrobe. Not only that but their PAX wardrobes even come with a free 10 year guarantee that covers it from defects in both workmanship and materials.
The IKEA PAX wardrobe system where you can decide everything, from colour to size and the fittings to organise the inside
Keep in mind to consider the size of your room and space where you will place your wardrobe. Make sure to always measure the available space you have so you will have a measurement comparison when buying online. Furthermore, your wardrobe’s surrounding space is another thing you need to consider. If you have a tight space, you need to ensure that you will be able to easily open its drawers and doors or you can just opt for a wardrobe with a sliding door.
When buying a new wardrobe or any furniture for that matter, all of us have different budgets in mind. Remember that a wardrobe is an essential bedroom furniture piece and offers necessary storage. You want to make sure that it is durable and will stand the test of time. With these in mind, you can spend as much as you possibly to guarantee that you will get a high-quality wardrobe. However, if you have a limited budget, you can take advantage of the wardrobe deals and offers we have here at Latest Deals that will surely provide you with great discounts and savings.