Free Delivery on First Order
10% off Orders over £22+
10% off Everything with Code at Approved Food
Save 10% off Your Order Total
Extra 10% off Clearance Groceries
Get Free Shipping with Your Order over £30
£3 off Delivery
Free Shipping on Orders £30+
£5 off Your Order
£3 off Delivery
Members Only: £3 off Delivery Orders £55+
£3 off Delivery
Get £5.00 OFF* Your Order
Start Shopping Now With FREE DELIVERY* On Your Order!
Extra 10% off Clearance Groceries at Approved Foods
Free Shipping over £22.50 with Code
Free Shipping on Orders over £30
Free Delivery with £30 Spend at Approved Food
20% off £45 Spend with Free Delivery at Approved Food
Free Shipping with Orders over £30
Free Shipping Approved Food
Free Delivery on Your Orders over £25
Get £5 off Orders over £25
FREE Delivery on Your First Order
Extra 10% off past Best-before Groceries Code
Free Shipping over £30
Half Price Shipping over £30*
Half Price Shipping
Half Price Delivery
Half Price Delivery on £30 Spend
Half Price Shipping
Free Postage on Orders over £25 at Approved Food
Half Price Shipping on £30 Spend
Half Price Shipping
Free Delivery on All Orders
How to redeem Approved Food vouchers?
- Select the Approved Food discount of your choice here at LatestDeals.co.uk
- If you are an existing customer log in with your email and password or Facebook account, for new customers enter your postcode in order to check first if they deliver in your area. If your area is eligible, you can register using Facebook or enter your name, email and chosen password and click "Register" to begin shopping.
- Select the corresponding offer or product for your voucher and click "Add". You can also shop for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping, click "Checkout" found at the top right corner of the page. Confirm your age to age to proceed.
- Fill in your delivery details and click "Continue".
- Select your delivery time and click "Confirm and Continue".
- You will be given product options to choose from, if you do not want to add anything simply click "Continue checkout".
- Enter your payment method and details. Just below the payment options page click "I have a voucher code" to reveal the box where you can type in or enter your voucher code. Click "Apply" and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Complete checkout" to finalise and complete your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
What is Approved Food?
Approved Food is a discount online food retailer. You can save serious amounts of money, especially when you use an Approved Food voucher code.
The shop gets its products from supermarkets: unsold stock. These are always non-perishable goods that last for a long time.
For whatever reason, the supermarkets were unable to sell it and were going to throw it away. But instead, they give it to Approved Food who sell it to you for cheap.
These are all safe to eat.
You can often find treats such as Ferrero Rocher for just 1p, yes 1p! Or cheap alcohol, toiletries and beauty products.
There is a minimum spend of about £25, and you also have to pay for delivery. However here, Latest Deal bargain hunters often find and share Approved Food deals to help save money.
- Approved foods....well if you don't have a Herrons or Fullons near you then you can get some bargains. I found like most places you can get bargains anywhere. Plus, there's often a voucher code you can use. Even though most of the dates are short or best before dates have expired my son won't touch them even though I've tried to explain to him the difference. The delivery cost puts me off as I know half the items would end up in the bin and most can be picked up elsewhere. ZoeTaylor
- I have never shopped with Approved Foods. The delivery cost alone puts me off. Yes they normally have the one great deal a day that you can get for £1 or so but you can only purchase one of these items and to be honest its not a company you can do a proper food shop in. It's more for junk food etc that you can pick up in most bargain shops for the same price minus the delivery cost and not items I would normally purchase, so I wouldn't make any savings it would just cost me to buy junk food that I normally wouldn't buy so not a company I have used or would plan on using anytime soon unfortunately. SRFMLY
- I've ordered from them once as the dates really don't bother me. The food lasts for ages - I think I still have a tin of fruit left lol. As said above the delivery cost is very off putting however you can get an Approved Food discount code for free delivery if you look online. As it was my first order I got a deal though. Funnily enough I haven't shopped with them since bethlewington
- TBH I do like Approved Foods, not because I do a weekly shop as that really isn't feasible, but it is a brilliant site if you want a little shop and a lot of junk food, such as drinks, chocolate and snacks are really cheap. I used at first because there was a free delivery code about and I took advantage, filled my box full of junk! I ordered and it arrived a few days later, the box was absolutely massive, but nothing was damaged at all. AnthonyFulton
- I’ve only used Approved Food once. If I remember correctly there was a minimum spend on ordering and as I was ordering for myself, there was too much. But you can normally find an Approved Food voucher online. They do sell some really great stuff and I love that they’re encouraging people to not waste food. There’s a difference between a best before date and an expiry date. emsterific
- I like the concept of this shop that no food goes to waste as everyone is aware of the sell by date but can get big reductions. I ordered once only because I had a free delivery code as the delivery cost can really mount up depending on how much you order. Their advertised deals of items for 1p etc are great and if you have a party coming up and you need some junk food this is the perfect place to buy everything from. Freebiesarefun
- Approved Foods has the best customer service I've ever had to deal with. The prices are good, and the products ever changing. But you can get some good bargains, and if something goes wrong, they fix it quick and hassle free. I've had to call a few times due to missing, incorrect or damaged items and they are always happy to credit or replace any items without question. The staff are friendly and follow up where necessary. I'm quite pleased with the customer service experience. However, the boxes they send out are flimsy, and the courier they use are horrible (I came home to find a box dumped in front of my house, where anyone could see it, in the rain). So if you are sure you will be home for the delivery, it's a great way to save a ton of money! Make sure you look for a discount code! Angemala
- Approved Foods can be a bit hit and miss. I recently got an absolute bargain on coffee pods but at other times the stuff on there can be more expensive than Home Bargains and B&M etc. I don't like their you have to spend 20 odd pounds to qualify to shop their as often I don't want to spend that much. Also the delivery cost is very off putting - apparently you can get free delivery vouchers though. I've never had a problem with any of the products from them though. Always good but you do have to shop smart. funwithlisa
- Approved Foods have a very easy to navigate website. The different sections are clearly marked. They have some cracking deals & I like how easy it is to find the option of showing only the in date items. They have fab daily deals too. There are often free delivery codes available which obviously is the best time to take full advantage. I do think the best savings are on the treats & sweets (junk food!) as I find some categories such as the household items to be a very similar price to local shops. I love their waste less, save more slogan, it is what we should all strive to do. SandyRhodes
- I'm a regular shopper with Approved Foods. There is a wide variety of all different foodstuff, household cleaning items, drinks, alcoholic and non alcoholic to suit all different tastes, toiletries, beauty products and a pet section . A lot of the things they sell are just past their sell by date but I've always found anything I've bought after this date is perfectly ok. There is an option on their website to check if you only want to see items that are still in date. The website is very to navigate. There is always a bargain of the day and a voucher code if you spend over a certain amount that is really great value. Usually if you spend over £50 you get free standard delivery although this can take several days to arrive but I've never found it a problem as there isn't anything I need urgently in my order. I do think they go overboard with their packaging. It can often be several boxes inside the main box. jacquis
- I order from Approved Food a few times a year. As well as being really cheap it's given me the chance to try products that I wouldn't normally consider. Their lucky boxes have always been good when I've had them and their penny deals are great too! Shipping can be a little on the hefty side but they often have half price delivery codes. Customer service are lovely but they are a little slow to respond to queries. On one occasion I had items missing and the cost wasn't adjusted accurately, but they sorted it out for me. I would order from them more often if I had more space in my kitchen! Be sure to have a search online for an Approved Food discount code. kellyknight
Choose Top 3 Groceries for Child at Approved Food
The grocery store is an unavoidable part of life. You've got to buy food for yourself and your family, but how do you know which foods are healthy? That's where Approved Food comes in! Approved Food walks you through all the best deals on fresh produce, meats, dairy products, and more. Here you can get almost all types of groceries from baby food to sweets.
Cow and Gate Follow On Milk From 6 To 12 Months
Do you have a baby?
Cow and Gate Follow On Milk is specially designed for babies from 6 months old. It’s made with ingredients that are gentle on your little one’s tummy, so they can grow up strong and healthy. And because it’s packed with essential vitamins and minerals, it helps them develop to their full potential.
It contains Iron, Vitamin D and calcium – all-important nutrients that help support healthy growth and development. And because they know how much parents care about their babies, this milk has been trusted by over 100 years of experience!
Itsu Chilli Chicken Instant Noodles Cup
Looking for a quick and easy lunch?
Itsu Chilli Chicken Instant Noodles are a perfect choice. They’re packed with flavour, low in fat and sugar, gluten-free, suitable for vegetarians and vegans – so you can enjoy them guilt-free! And they only have 219 calories per cup too.
They’re delicious, convenient, and low in calories. You can have them on your way to work or school, or eat them at home when you don’t feel like cooking.
SALE Nutella Ferrero
Nutella is a delicious chocolate-hazelnut spread that kids love. It’s an essential part of breakfast and a good way to start the day.
Packed with over 50 hazelnuts, a glass of milk, and little cocoa, it’s free from artificial colourings and preservatives. You can enjoy this tasty treat every day! This is one of the unique products in the market today that tastes as great as this one does! It is also delicious by taste, suitable for children.
Choose Top 3 Health Drinks at Approved Food
We are all aware of the many benefits of drinking water. But did you know that there are other healthy drinks out there? And not just for kids who refuse to drink plain water. Adult beverages can be delicious, refreshing and even help with weight loss! So at Approved Food is a list of some approved foods on the market right now that will quench your thirst without any regrets:
Biona Organic Lime Juice
Looking for a new way to add some zest to your life?
Approved Food has got just the thing. Biona Organic Lime Juice is made with 100% natural ingredients and no added sugar, so you can feel good about what you’re putting in your body. It can be perfect for adding a little flavour to juices, salad dressings or cooking and baking. And it comes in glass bottles that are recyclable too!
You can add this to juices, salad dressings or use it while cooking and baking for some delicious recipes that will make your mouth water. This can be also perfect for anyone who wants to live an eco-friendly lifestyle by reducing their carbon footprint with sustainable packaging.
Hype Energy Twisted Tropical Punch Fruit Drink
Looking for a delicious energy drink that tastes great and is good for you?
Hype Energy Twisted Tropical Punch Fruit Drink at Approved Food has all the benefits of an energy drink, but with no artificial colours or preservatives. It’s also caffeine-free so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere! Plus, it contains 5% real fruit juice from Europe.
Plus, it has 5 vitamins and caffeine! This is one of the energetic energy drinks in the market. You can be confident that this drink will give you the energy you need to stay focused throughout your day.
Whole Earth Organic No Caf Coffee Alternative
Are you looking for a new coffee alternative?
Whole Earth Organic No Caf Coffee Alternative is the perfect product for anyone who wants to enjoy their favourite hot beverage without caffeine. It’s organic, vegan, and gluten-free so it’s safe for everyone in your family. You can even use it as an ingredient in your favourite recipes!
You can enjoy this great-tasting organic no caf coffee replacement every day of your life without any guilt or worry about how much caffeine you are consuming.
Choose Top 3 Pet Essentials at Approved Food
The latest trend in the pet world is to dress up your pets. Approved Food wants their four-legged friends to look good and feel comfortable, so they offer you a wide variety of accessories for different occasions that will be sure to please any pup. Whether you're looking for something festive or just basic, they have it. Plus, with Approved Foods' food offerings for both dogs and cats, your pet will never go hungry again.
Ancol Muddy Paws Stormguard and Fleece Lining CoatRedX-Large
Looking for a coat that will keep your pup warm and dry?
The Ancol Muddy Paws Stormguard and Fleece Lining Coat is the perfect solution to keeping your dog warm in cold weather. It’s made with a waterproof outer layer, so it can handle any type of wet weather you throw at it. And if you want to take off the outer layer, there’s an inner fleece lining that keeps them nice and cosy even on warmer days. This coat has been designed specifically for dogs who love being outside no matter what kind of weather they face.
If you have a dog who loves going out in all kinds of conditions, this is one of the unique coats they need! Plus, it comes in three different sizes so every dog can find their perfect fit.
WEEKLY DEAL Whiskas Cat Milk
Are you a cat owner?
You know how much your kitty loves milk, but it can be hard to find the right kind of milk for them. Whiskas Cat Milk is specially formulated with calcium and vitamins that can be perfect for your feline friend. It’s also low in lactose so they have an easier time digesting it than regular cow's milk.
This product is great because it contains almost all the nutrients cats need without any artificial flavours or preservatives! This milk can be perfect for your kitten. so you can choose this milk for your lovely kitten.
Trixie Ceramic Bowl for Cats
Do you have a cat?
Cats are the most popular pet in the world, and we know that’s because they bring joy to their owners. But as much as we love our cats, it can be hard to find products that make life with them easier. That’s why Approved Food has created this bowl for your cat!
Approved Food has a unique bowl for your furry friend. This ceramic bowl is dishwasher safe and has a capacity of 250ml. It’s made from high-quality materials that will last for years to come. Perhaps your kitty will love it!