BT Discount Codes
Working BT Vouchers and Promo Codes for February 2019
BT is one of UK's leading broadband, phone and digital TV providers. Providing a fast and reliable connection with a lot of packages that meets your needs. With BT voucher codes you can get more from their services for a cheaper price. Best for all businesses and families who need a fast connection. These are the latest BT discount codes, found and shared by our community of bargain hunters.Read more
How to redeem BT vouchers?
- Choose BT voucher codes here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Shopt.BT.com.
- Select the corresponding offer for your voucher and click "Add to Basket". You may also shop for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping click the basket icon found at the top right corner of the page to proceed to checkout.
- Sign in with your email and password or if you're a new customer simply create a new account to proceed.
- On your shopping basket you will see "Got a voucher code?" and the box where you can type in or paste your code. Click "Apply voucher" and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Provide your delivery, billing and payment details to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I recently joined BT and it has been the worst thing I ever done even with the good deals you can get from voucher codes online. they cancelled my first installation date and didn't do it until 7 weeks later, I was left without internet access and made many complaints to them. When they finally installed the fibre box it was pushed up against heating pipes. I had to call them back to move it. Then my internet kept dropping, I found some BT men outside so my husband called them in to look at it, turns out they accidentally cut my wires whilst sorting something out. Well turns out they accidentally done that another 3 times that week and twice in one day. I still have an open complaint with them as I'm not happy and the complaint has been escalated. zararoberts86
- We joined BT 2 years ago when we moved house and had nothing but problems. We had a full broadband, TV and landline package and we didn't have any internet access for the first month of our contract and the TV channels were very limited. We also had issues with not being able to use the phone and people being unable to call us. We then tried to switch to virgin media BT tried to keep charging us even when the contract was over. Then they caused hassle with Virgin Media during the switch and resorted to use being charged multiple times because they hadn't completed their side of the switch properly. In the end we had to change our phone number and had even more time without internet access. Not impressed with the service and though there are a lot of discount codes available online it was still more expensive than our current Virgin Media package. Mashleigh
- I have had BT internet for the past year and it has been pretty good. Not really had any times where it has broken or lost signal. Which is much better than other internet providers I have had in the past. They gave me a good deal for staying with them so I signed up for another two years at a reduced price saving quite a lot of money and still better than switching to another company. There are also some offers you can get from online discount codes that's worth checking out. I have home phone as well but I don't use the line at all. Haven't been tempted to sign up to their TV service. Freebiesarefun
- I’m with BT and have been for many years. I phone them every year towards the end of my contract and can always get a good deal on land line and broadband but you do have to phone them yearly to get good deals otherwise they add on bits and pieces which they charge for or you can search for discount codes online as well for some money off on their packages. My mom hasn’t had a great experience with them and has since changed but I a long term customer and never experienced anything other than good service sarahtwinmom
- BT is great because i have signed up with them and have been a customer for 1 week and out of all the companies I have tried and tested they have been great for their internet. Its been consistent and not dropped once. I can read emails, get Watsapp messages, I can even stream movies - whoop whoop. They do some good deals but can be expensive compared to others so make sure to lookout for discounts online from voucher codes on sites like Latest Deals. The company has been long standing and I remember working for them, it was my first job when I was in college and I loved it and it was a great company to work for and have a good reputation in the market but sometimes can be faulted on customer service and deals. gul786