Clarks Discount Codes
Working Clarks Vouchers and Promo Codes for January 2019
Looking for that pair of shoes which can keep up with your active lifestyle? Clarks is top of the list. An established a name which spells quality and durability. Enjoy guilt-free shopping when you invest in Clarks footwear, plus with a Clarks discount code, you know you can still get those much needed savings. Stay as stylish as you want with their on-trend selections and have absolute peace of mind that your new pair won't disappoint! Find the latest Clarks voucher codes and special offers here.Read more
How to redeem Clarks vouchers?
You can get a Clarks vouchers and apply it at checkout.
Find a Clarks discount code above, as shared by our community of bargain hunters. Press the blue button to reveal the code, copy it and then at checkout on the Clarks website apply the code to get the reduced price.
Clarks offers great value for money, with sturdy, long-lasting shoes. In-store, its specialist staff will help you fit your shoes which is particularly handy (and important!) for children's shoes!
- Clarks are good for school shoes for my kids, they wear and last well, although I always buy from the outlet shop as it's far cheaper usually around £30 per pair rather than £45 and when you have twins that makes a difference and you can combine them with more savings from voucher codes you can find online. Also, I love that you have plenty of time to return them if your children's feet grow over the summer holidays and they have always been happy to exchange. Don't use Clarks for myself. Shop assistance are always helpful when measuring the kids feet and making sure the right shoes are bought. sarahtwinmom
- Clark's are known for being a great shoe shop but can be expensive but you get what you pay for and you can always get great deals from discount codes online. They are great quality and when you buy a pair of shoes from there you know you will get quality and comfort. they have great sizing options too for different shoe widths. I visited the Clark's shoe shop in Bridgend outlet last week to buy my son a new pair of school shoes, you do get a discount on the shoes in the outlets which is handy. I even say these fantastic boots for my husband they were £60 reduced to £15,what a bargain and they look so smart on. I would definitely recommend them for their reputation of great quality shoes. zararoberts86
- Clarks branded shoes are great. I bought foot measurer from their website and have lent it to other mums too. I like their sizing, my child has a extra wide shoe fit. Clarks provide size that fits perfect. I tend to buy from outlet store because of price. Quality is great, shoes last for ages. Great designs, but extra wide fit needs to have more choice please. Make sure to check for online voucher codes if you want free delivery. cathjg1978
- I always took my kids to Clarks for their first pair of shoes. The staff are great and always make a fuss of them. I think they are one of the best for children's first pair of walking shoes, they do a great range of sizes and widths so you always got your child a well fitted pair of walking shoes for their delicate feet. I also use them at times for my sons dress shoes. He has large wide feet and I struggle in most shops to find shoes that fit properly so Clarks has always been a lifesaver for me. They are a little more expensive but you do pay for quality long lasting footwear and you can always save money if you will search for voucher codes at Latest Deals. SRFMLY
- Clarks always have a good discount code online once I got £20 off and it wasn't a sale on. The staff in my local store are really helpful and they have a good ticket system in the kids section for measuring which means you don't have to wait long to try on shoes. I think the staff make this shop so good. Their shoes last for years. I once had a pair of boots that I could feel a nail in and they exchanged them without question after a year. Freebiesarefun
- Clarks undoubtedly offer great quality shoes, they are really long lasting & should you have any issues they are really helpful & always resolve the matter. The best thing to do when shopping at Clarks though is definitely hit the sales or outlets and make sure to get those awesome discount codes online! You can get some fantastic deals. Also when you are looking on the sale racks and think there isn't much they can put your child's shoe size in and they can show you on the machine everything they have in the stockroom in that size which is often more than is out on display. The staff are very friendly & the stores are always well kept & clean. SandyRhodes
- I love Clarks shoes! Clarks stores are inviting to visit with a great range of stock & fab sales assistants. I find, though, that it is often cheaper to buy Clarks brand shoes in other shoe shops or online where you can even get free delivery from voucher codes. While I love the brand, their own outlets, oddly, don't necessarily offer the best value. I have not used their website, but my friends find it easy to use & have had no issues with it. As a brand Clarks are superb quality. I have owned several pairs over the years (who hasn't!) & they have been hard wearing, comfy & reliable. Clarks have kept with the times & are very fashionable & stylish with their ranges. They have embraced fashion trends without compromising quality & value for money. Definitely a fan. GrainneNi
- I am a huge fan of Clark's! For years on end, they are the only store I go to for my office shoes and for my casual and smart wear - so basically, shoes for all occasions. Although they are pricey, their shoes are very comfortable and also they are very long lasting which is hugely important for me. To counter this loint though, their sales are fab and you can get fantastic savings from online discount codes! The criticisim that I do have is, I have been to a handful of stores and they very untidy compared to other shoe stores. They also seem a tad light on the ground when it comes to staff on floor. But despite this - it has never stopped me going there for the last 10 years or so - highly recommend.NijKay