How to redeem Domino's vouchers?
- Select your Domino's voucher here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Dominos.co.uk.
- Locate a Domino's Pizza store nearest you by typing in your postcode in the box provided and choose "Delivery" or Takeaway". After you have located the nearest location, you will be able to access the menu items in that particular store.
- Click "Customize" to choose the items you want to order as well as the size, type of crust, toppings and more that you want. If you've made a mistake you can simply restart again or make changes to your order by clicking the "Reset" button.
- When you're done with your order click "Order" to proceed to checkout.
- On the checkout page, you will see "Any Vouchers?" just below your total. Simply type in or paste your code on the box provided and click "Update" and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Delivery" to proceed to the delivery page. Choose your delivery option or you can also opt to just drop by the store and pick your order up yourself. If you prefer delivery, fill in the required information under "My Details" section.
- Click "Checkout" to proceed to the payment page to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
What is Domino's?
Domino’s Pizza Inc. is large American pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960 in Michigan, USA by James Monaghan and Tom Monaghan. Their story began when brothers Tom and James purchased DomiNick’s, a small pizza store in Michigan. Within eight months into operation, James traded his half of the business to Tom for the VW car they used for pizza deliveries.
By 1965, Tom had acquired two other pizza shops in the same county. He wanted to keep the old branding of the pizzerias but the owner forbade him from using the DomiNick’s name. The name Domino’s was the suggestion of one of his employees which Tom loved right away and in 1965 he officially rebranded the business Domino’s Pizza Inc. It was later changed to simply Domino’s to give emphasis to their variety of non-pizza products such as chicken wings, apple pies, lasagna and pasta. They also introduced a brand new logo that removed the blue rectangle and text under the domino in the logo, and changed it to blue on the side with two dots and red on the side with one dot from the former all-red domino.
Domino’s menu varies by region. Their main focus is pizza with traditional, specialty and custom pizzas available in various types of crusts and toppings. Aside from their variety Italian-American main and side dishes, they also launched artisan-style pizzas which includes additional entrees such as pasta, bread bowls and oven-baked sandwiches. Their menu also offers chicken side dishes, breadsticks as well as beverages and desserts.
Satisfy your cravings and save big with the latest Dominos.co.uk sales, discounts, coupon codes and vouchers code only here LatestDeals.co.uk shared each month by our massive community of bargain hunters. Want more pizza deals? Then checkout our Papa Johns deals and offers!
What's the secret to every handmade Domino's pizza?
Why does Domino's taste so good?
Many people feel it is the dough of Domino's that is the secret success to its unique flavour. The ingredients for the dough are:
- 5 cups all-purpose flour or 5 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups warm water
What can you buy at Domino's?
- Vegetarian Pizza
- Gluten free pizza
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Wedges
- Breaded chicken
- Chicken wings
- Dough balls
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
- Chocolate Melt puddings
- Soft drinks
Have you found a Domino's deal or voucher code?
Please share any bargains or discount codes you may find with us here on Latest Deals. We're a community website where any one is free to post a deal and help others save money.
How can I contact Domino's?
- You may call their head office on 0843 506 0462 where you can press 1 for customer services, 2 for team member care, or hold for reception.
- The national customer service helpline for Domino’s in the UK is 0844 571 9141.
- Alternatively you can call the same helpline at local rate using their direct, geographic phone number 01908 580 000.
- You may call their dedicated national customer service helpline directly on 0844 571 9141.
- To find the phone number of your local Domino’s branch, input your postcode here or view the full list of stores here.
- For any escalation, use their Online Contact Form.
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
What are the delivery options for Domino's?
- Subject to minimum delivery spends, stores offer a delivery service to certain prescribed areas of the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- If you live outside a prescribed delivery area, you will not be able to have our products delivered to your door although you may collect any products you order from your chosen Domino’s store.
- All products are subject to availability. In most cases, your chosen store will offer an alternative for any out-of-stock item. Some stores do not sell all of their products.
- If your order is for delivery and you have requested delivery “asap”, your chosen store will do its best to fulfil your order within a reasonable time of your confirmation email, taking into account the volume of orders and circumstances facing the store at the time. For a real time update of your order, you can click on the Pizza Tracker link provided on the confirmation screen.
- Prices are as quoted on their menus, Dominos.co.uk and in store and may change from time to time, although changes will not affect orders already placed (unless due to a technical error). Prices include VAT. Prices are set by each Domino’s store and will vary between stores. Each store will typically verify prices as part of the order process and its decision in relation to pricing is final and binding.
The Domino's App
You can order a Domino's pizza by telephone, on their website, Facebook messenger, and also with the Domino's app, available for all the major app platforms. Download the app here:
Get Domino's Discount Codes
When you purchase a Domino's with delivery they tend to ask for your email address and telephone number. With this, you can sign up to promotional messages - they tend to be once a week and offer various promo codes and discount codes. Each is unique to your local store. To find all the discount codes for your local Domino's, use their free tool.
How do I return an item to Domino's?
You have the right to cancel an order by telephoning the relevant Store up until either:
- In the case of any advance order (which is/are order(s) placed more than one day before a requested delivery date), up to one day before the order is due to be delivered; or
- In the case of same day orders and deliveries, within a reasonable time prior to any food being used to start preparing your order.
If you wish to cancel an order after food has been used to start preparing it, you may, at your chosen store’s sole discretion, be charged the full price of the order and no refund will be due to you. In the unfortunate circumstance that the store needs to cancel your order after it has been accepted, the store will notify you. You will not be charged for any orders Domino’s cancels. Any payment made prior to an order being cancelled by Domino’s will typically be reimbursed using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Domino's Essential Links
- Domino's Official Website
- Domino's Official Blog
- Domino's Official Facebook Page
- Domino's Official Twitter
- Domino's Official YouTube Channel
- Domino's on Wikipedia
10 Things You May Not Know About Domino’s Pizza
Over time, Domino's Pizza has become one of the world's biggest food brands. Here are 10 interesting facts about the company.