EE Mobile Discount Codes
Working EE Mobile Vouchers and Promo Codes for October 2018
Being the UK's biggest 4G network, EE Mobile has a wide range of monthly plans that fit your needs. An EE voucher code will reduce your cost and help you upgrade to more data. You will not only enjoy super fast connection but also great services and the latest phones. These are the most recent EE discount codes found and shared by our community of deal hunters to help you save money.Read more
How to redeem EE Mobile vouchers?
- Choose an EE voucher here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Shop.EE.co.uk.
- Select the corresponding offer for your voucher and click "Add to Basket". You may also shop for other items you want.
- Click "Got a voucher?" on your basket to reveal a box where you can type in or paste your code. Click "Apply" to redeem your voucher and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Go to secure Checkout" and provide your delivery, payment and billing details to finalize your order.
- Confirm your order and details. Enjoy your discount!
- I have been a customer with EE Mobile for a number of years never had any problems, with upgrades bills, and communication has always been very good. The upgrade process has always been very easy. I have also had iPads on a contact from them, they have always been very good from a customer service point of view. They are always very good at communicating any news or offers or price increases. The web site is very easy to use, the app is even easier to check, or pay bills and there are also lots of online discount codes available for everyone. HayleyReevesHec
- I’ve been an EE Mobile costumer for quite sometime now, I’ve upgraded about 4 phones and 2 iPads. Never really encountered any problems with the service always there to help out if there is any problems. Some of my family and friends are with them also, there’s always some great deals from voucher codes online out there. Don’t regret being with them at all. Costumer service is great DawnBailey
- I have been with EE Mobile for rather a few years now, they are the only network that give me signal everywhere I go and I have never had a problem with them. I got my phone free on my contract and the contract is relatively cheap considering I get unlimited calls, texts and 4gb of data, plus you can always find fantastic discount codes online. The staff in the EE stores are excellent. They don't try to hard sell you when you're looking for a new phone and they do everything to get you the best deal and they're very knowledgeable about all the products and tariffs! I absolutely recommend EE to everyone and would not consider moving to another network again. They even fixed my phone very quickly when it broke and the insurance was good too! Very satisfied customers! Mashleigh
- I have to say that since swapping from Orange to EE, I have nothing but praise for this network. I have received great service and fantastic upgrades, twice, when my contract has come up for renewal. The renewal has included more texts and data for only £1 more. The staff are fantastic and have always been super lovely and helpful. If ever I have any queries about my service, my questions are answered promptly. The service in my area works really well too. I would have no hesitation in recommending EE to my friends and family. Make sure to search for voucher codes online for some really good deals for new and current users. Ceebers
- I transferred to EE about 8 months ago. I have to admit the network was great for first few months but the network has become very erratic in weeks. There is no work going in but was advised to take off mobile data and 4g voice and use wi fi calling. It means when ]I leave the house I have to remember to put on mobile data! Bit of a silly solution in this day and age but its not really making a difference. Calls keep dropping. They have good deals as well as online voucher code offers and are a good company. Customer service depends on who you get and their mood lol. I would recommend them. Hoping things get better! gul786
- Been with Orange and then EE Mobile for mega years now. Staff in the shop are always friendly and willing to help you out although I'm not keen on the upselling they try and do. I don't do contact but what pack I have more than covers my usage. I'd built up some credit back stuff with Orange that I'd not used or known about so when I rang EE one day they told me about it and there was a substantial amount there and I was able to get a free HTC mobile phone off them. Coverage is good but the only place I don't get any is in my local Morrisons lol. All in all I'm happy with them right now and they do have some pretty good deals from online discount codes. funwithlisa
- I've been with EE about 3½ years now. Soooo much better than who I was with previous with plenty of special offers from online voucher codes! I'm using a PAYG sim card and absolutely love it. For what I get a month is excellent and it rolls over to the next month. As being a PAYG customer, when sending texts I don't get my balance every text I send (unlike who I was with previous). Haven't ever had any problems! I would strongly recommend them! ScotsChick