- Save voucher
Everything 5 Pounds Discount Codes
Save up to 50% with an Everything5Pounds voucher code
Are you looking for an Everything5Pounds voucher code? Here you'll see all the latest vouchers for the bargain fashion retailer. Everything5Pounds sells high street fashion label clothes at reduced prices. Everything from H&M, Topshop, River Island and more. It's for both men and women. Very often this is a voucher reducing the price at checkout, or giving you free delivery.Read more
- Save voucher
- Save voucher
- Save voucher
- Save voucher
How to redeem Everything 5 Pounds vouchers?
- Select the Everything5Pound voucher code of your choice here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Everything5Pounds.com.
- Select the corresponding offer for the voucher and click "Add to Bag". You can also shop for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping click ""Your Shopping Bag' found at the top right corner of the page.
- Type in or paste your voucher code in the box labelled as "Enter Your Promo Code" and click "Apply". Your total will then be adjusted accordingly.
- Select your delivery country and method click "Secure Checkout" to log in with your email and password or your social media account if you're already a member or "Continue as Guest".
- Finalize your delivery information and payment details.
- Enjoy your discount!
From the name itself you'll surely get a great bargain because literally everything is just 5 pounds! They have all your wardrobe needs and can bring more style to your outfits with their attractive selections. You can get their Everything 5 Pounds promo code or voucher for an even greater value.
- OMGI love Everything5Pounds! Actually, I was scared at first to order from them because £5 is £5 I was thinking that the things will never come or it will be bad quality. But I was wrong. I'm impressed with the quality and of course the price of what I just ordered a week ago. Again my order arrived and I'm sooo happy with what I order, also the size of what I ordered fit perfectly. I just love Everything5Pounds! Make sure to look for voucher codes at Latest Deals if you want freebies as well. JoJoG
- Everything5Pounds is one of my favorite sites!! Everything is so cheap - I mean, you can get so many clothes, shoes, jeans, coats etc and all for a fiver. I don't think anything could beat that. They always have new clothes in and they also have reviews written by customers saying things like "true to size" and "okay but recommend a size up" and so on. These really help you to choose the right size that fits. The clothes are mainly ex-branded so for example, a pair of jeans might have originally been new look jeans or a cardigan may have been from M&S. The postage can be a little high the more you get but with every item being so cheap, it doesn't really matter, plus you can always get fantastic discounts from voucher codes you can find online. A really big range of products to choose from and always so fast at delivering and they have great customer service. I really couldn't fault this site at all. Becky3012
- I'm still skeptical about ordering from Everything5Pounds. My sister has ordered a variety of items and some have been good, others have been a very disappointing quality. I think the store is nice and it's nice to browse through and obviously very cheap, but I've found that every time I find something I want to buy, it's never available in my size. And I'm not exactly an odd size I'm a UK 14. I feel they cater very much for smaller sizes more than anyone else. I do like the clothes though and they have a good range so I will keep looking and see if they ever put down something appropriate for me. I also like the fact that you can get freebies from online discount codes. Mashleigh
- I'm still not sure about Everything5Pounds, it is still a bit of a hit and miss. I have only ordered from them twice. They do seem to run some good deals, combine it with online voucher codes and you'll save even more, but I always struggle to find my size and because they do so many different brands their clothing is never true to size so you have no idea if you will have to return the items. Their shoes are good and I've had a few bargains in their sales and they came on time without any issues but I've still to find clothing I like with my size available so not my first choice for clothing. SRFMLY
- They do have some good bargains when it comes to dresses. In the past when we’ve ordered at Everything5Pounds, we have often got trousers or jeans that are actually labels of good high street stores so getting them for a fiver is impressive. There needs to be a better selection of shoes though particularly the boots as I rarely find a decent pair of boots on their. The only thing that puts me off this site is that the delivery price increases depending on how big your order is. Other sites give free delivery over a certain amount or at least keep a fixed standard delivery price no matter how big your order is, so make sure to search for discount codes here at Latest Deals if you want to save money on your orders to compensate on delivery costs. AniMoh
- Some of the things sold by Everything5Pounds are brilliant, you can tell which shops they have come from if you have a look on a few of the bargain Facebook pages where people post which things to buy. You can get things that were either sold by high street brands or they changed their mind but I have had clothes from New Look. If you buy without checking first some of the products can be quite low quality which must be how it all balances out. Sometimes there are voucher codes which make it even cheaper than £5 or give free delivery which always helps. Freebiesarefun
- Great bargains to be had on this website. I personally only shop for footwear, handbags and accessories mainly at Everything5Pounds. I think the clothing is more suited towards younger people. I was apprehensive at first that the quality wouldn't be any good but I was pleasantly surprised and nothing as fallen to bits yet from any of my purchases. I do this the postage costs can be quite steep if you buy multiple items and I think is goes on weight, so make sure to search online for voucher codes if you want to get free delivery. They occasionally have a sale on where there are plenty of bargains for one pound each. Its a good site for buying items for your summer holiday as you don't have to spend a fortune jacquis