- Save voucher
GAME Discount Codes
Working GAME Vouchers and Promo Codes for August 2018
Looking for a GAME voucher code? GAME sells a huge number of video games and video game consoles for all platforms. Whether you're into multi-player entertainment or you prefer to play on your own, you can access a plethora of the biggest and hippest selections from Nintendo, Playstation and XBOX among others. With a GAME discount code, enjoy cheaper prices on your favourite game packages.Read more
- Save voucher
- Save voucher
- Save voucher
- Save voucher
- Save voucher
How to redeem GAME vouchers?
- Select a Game promo code or offer here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Game.co.uk.
- Select the corresponding item for the voucher or offer and click "Add to Basket". You may continue shopping for other items or click "Go to checkout".
- On your basket you will see "Redeem a promo code" and a box where you can type in or paste your code. Click "Apply" and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Secure checkout" to sign in to your account if you're already a member or click "Guest checkout" to enter details required from you.
- Provide your delivery and payment details to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- Game is okay because I find some of their products overly priced. However you can find some really good bargains online. I prefer their online store to their in-store. However my experience with their staff in my local store is rather good as they are really helpful, friendly as well as knowledgeable and experienced in the gaming and console field. So it is much easier to get some background info on games or the consoles. The prices are reasonable enough, but sometimes can be a little expensive. Recently I've found some good bargains on their online store and delivery was efficient and worth it. Make sure to search for Game voucher codes online for free delivery and discounts. Mummyk
- I find that Game can be quite expensive. I usually avoid them and go to Amazon for cheaper offers. When trading in secondhand items they also give very poor rates compared to CEX. They do offer a rewards scheme but I don’t feel it compensated for the expensive prices. They do have good deals at times though, such as PlayStations and Xboxes on Black Friday. Plus you can save from Game discount codes available online. They are one of the only retailers to follow Steam's pricing though, so whilst everyone were selling the Steam link for £40, Steam and Game were selling it for £4. This was the only bargain I ever recall getting from Game. KelanOK
- My son and I are both huge fans of Game. I bought my son an XBox from them a few years ago, when I went to purchase the deal I had seen promoted, it had already ended the previous day but the staff were amazing and let me have it on the promotion price with all the extras which I thought was fantastic. They could'nt do enough to help me. Also the console broke just after the 12 month warranty and when I rang to arrange a paid repair they told me they covered it for 3 years so i didn't have to pay for the repair either!! They had it sorted and back to my son within a week. Can't rate their customer service highly enough and they always have great deals, promotions and discount codes online. Plus my son has their loyalty card so he earns as he buys which is another bonus, I love this company! SRFMLY
- I think GAME is very good and their staff are always so helpful. Being a novice to gaming I don’t always know what I’m looking for but I always have the best service when in-store. Their website is easy to navigate however I find shipping to take longer than most when ordering online. But you do get free delivery from voucher codes you can find online. Game also offers good deals when you trade in your old games, Xbox or PlayStation and you can put your money or points towards a new game. I don’t find the store to be as popular as it was a few years ago but I definitely still love the trade option available. RachelMason
- As a female gamer, I'm repeatedly disappointed by the staff at game. They have great offers sometimes, but they don't seem to realise that they are often being sexist. The past 4 times I've gone in, I've been ignored while clearly looking for something while the staff offered to help the male I had brought with me. Every time the male shows no interest in the store - generally staring into space or look at their phone. Yet every time they are offered assistance over me. If it wasn't for the obvious sexism, I'd love the place. Angemala
- Game is my favourite go to place to buy secondhand games, consoles and DVD’s. The click and collect is a big bonus to me because I don’t have to pay for delivery, I can just pop into the shop when I want to collect it. Plus you can also get free delivery and discounts from voucher codes you can find online. They always have great sales and sell anything you’d need gadget wise. The thing I don’t like as much is the shockingly low prices they offer you for a next to new Xbox game. I also tried to sell my DS game (years ago) when they were in shops for £30, my game was brand new and they offered me £2.70!! I thought it was a joke and so went elsewhere, other than that, I have now forgiven them and love Game once again. Becky3012
- GAME used to be my go-to shop but I now find them to be over priced, they are often beaten on new releases by supermarkets. The only time I really use them is when I buy gift vouchers for family & friends. Even their trade in prices are a lot lower than CEX. I believe they are not trying hard enough to compete & are going to lose out in the long run. But you can get savings and free delivery from voucher codes online. The staff in our store are really not very friendly, they just want your money. There seems to be a lot of up selling & that puts me off as you may already be looking at spending £50 but they try & make you feel like you REALLY need the figures, expansion packs or DLCs & when you decline they still keep pushing. SandyRhodes
- Game is an okay shop for buying second hand games. I have not tried to trade in any games there as CEX gives a better price. Sometimes they turn out great and other times I have had to return them as they are scratched or glitch when playing. You can find quite a lot of choice in-store and it is fine for customer service if you don't mind having a chat about gaming things. My local store has just closed down so I probably won't be shopping there anymore as I have never ordered off their website finding the prices in-store a bit cheaper. However, you can find Game voucher codes online for savings. Freebiesarefun
- My local Game is amazing, their always dead friendly and willing to help when needed, I don't live in a hugely populated area so they aren't rushed off their feet, so most of them will tell you if there is a way to save some money or if you have points on your card that you forgot about, brilliant customer service. Make sure to search online for discount codes to take advantage of more savings. AnthonyFulton
- Game is a good shop for pre-owned and older games. However the new releases are a tad on the expensive side. I find they are more expensive than shops like Tesco. They have plenty of offers on in store and I like the email sign up that notifies you when there are new deals. The staff in our local store are friendly bu they do really try to get you to buy more than you went in for, which I know is their job but i find it irritating when they persist even after I say I don't want anything other than the game I went in for. As other people have commented CEX is better for customer service and trading prices. Plus you can get savings and free delivery from voucher codes online. DannyA
- Game is not really somewhere I shop often, normally only at Christmas or birthdays if I'm looking for inspiration. We have one on our local high street which is good. (Maybe this is why their prices are higher than others). Sometimes they do really good deals and other times I find them expensive, it's a very hit or miss shop. I often find it cheaper to buy the products they sell from other companies online... Selling second hand is always good though, saves if going to landfill and helps our pockets when buying! k54321b
- Game was good but don’t rate it very much now always could get the Xbox 360 games for my twins at a good price and sometimes on the buy two get three but now game are limited. Had the rewards card but then they deleted it so lost a few pounds on that and couldn’t be bothered to argue anymore with them. Overall good for certain things and do still pop in when passing but not my go to place now sarahtwinmom
- We used to shop at Game a lot, having two console mad sons. We still do on occasion but have often found that the games are cheaper to buy online at Amazon, Asda etc. I have shopped with them online too and have always found my transactions go smoothly and things arrive on time. The staff in my local Game are a little lacklustre and would rather spend their day talking to each other than serving customers which is a bit frustrating. I will continue to shop with them online when they have the best deal on a game. kellyknight
- I made a purchase a few weeks ago at Game and bought my partner a chatpad thingy. Really good if other stores are out of stock (Argos was). Staff are always friendly and helpful. Xbox One and other consoles are actually cheaper if you purchase on whatever console you use. It's only ever busy at Christmas time. If your wanting to sell whatever to them, the money they offer is peanuts! ScotsChick
- Game is great, they have fantastic customer service and the staff are always willing to help. I have found that sometimes the staff can be a little pushy towards selling additional items. I've also experienced sometimes the prices can be a little on the steep side. Their second hand trading though does make up for that as sometimes you can spot some real bargains on there. I also like the fact that their website allows you to subscribe to their newsletter which can often have some good promotions on.
- I find game to be quite pricey on a lot of their games. but i have to say that they can do some good offers on their bundle stations. my son also keeps eye on their 2nd hand trading as they are cheaper and a great option when you don't have the money to pay full price on some games. it always used to be our goto game store but now we compare prices online and end up buying off amazon prime as they do have competitive prices. they do have a loyalty scheme that we signed up to but its nothing to rave about to be honest. it is appealing that you can buy new and second hand from a reputable retailer so it caters for all needs zararoberts86
- I’ve had hit and miss with but they have you as they see the only people left with such a good selection. The staff in store are really helpful but that’s it. I pre ordered a game online and it didn’t arrive for 3 or 4 days after realise. Customer services didn’t care. Took me ages to get my money back. Just felt like I was been fobbed off the whole time. One thing I do like about game is the exclusive pre order content which again is another way to ensure they have a hold over you rather then go online. They do exclusive late night openings for certain games which are fun. I think if there was other retailers out there I’d not use game but sadly there’s not much choice rainydayas
- I had the most fantastic customer service from a member of staff in a GAME shop 2 years ago when we were looking for a game we just couldn't find. He went above and beyond searching other stores are ringing round until he eventually found one and asked them to reserve it for us, we were on our way. BUT I will not go into our local one. The majority of staff are youngsters and if you've no idea about gaming things and are going to buy gifts they smirk and seem to take the micky. GAMES prices can be over inflated and you can get new releases cheaper in other places. I only really use now if I have discounts to use. funwithlisa
- I find GAME to be extortionate. I don't shop in there at all anymore, the only time I ever buy from GAME is to buy gift vouchers for somebody else if they ask for them for their birthdays etc. I don't bother even looking in the shop anymore because I know everything I want to buy can be purchased for a better deal elsewhere! I honestly think that GAME is going to be one of the next high street stores that goes under. There's just too much to offer online nowadays. Mashleigh
- I think GAME is very good and the staff are always so helpful, being a novice to gaming I don’t always know what I’m looking for but I always have the best service when in store. The website is easy to navigate however I find shipping to take longer than most when ordering online. Game also offers good deals when you trade in your old games, Xbox or PlayStation and you can put your money or points towards a new game. I don’t find the store to be as popular as it was a few years ago but I definitely still love the trade option available. - RachelMason
- I used to use game regularly, almost once a month to buy and exchange games as I did find it quite competitive price-wise and got the best trade in value. After a while however the prices were not too dissimilar to everyone else with sometimes supermarkets beating their prices. Then I found CEX and have never looked back really as they offer a lot more for in-store credit compared to Game. I did however try to trade in a phone last year and Game did come in better than CEX. When I went in they checked the phone over and said it had a crack in the screen ( it wasn’t a crack but instead a small scuff on the edge) and that if I paid someone to repair the screen at my expense they would accept it. Not happy to do that as I knew it wasn’t cracked I went to CEX who accepted it with no problems. I think I’ll not be back again! LaurenScarlett
- GAME is one of the only shops for games consoles on the high street now! They're used to be a few, I used to shop there a few years ago, but nowadays I think they are a bit too expensive, if I am buying a game console there is much better deals in supermarkets plus you can normally get a voucher code elsewhere. I think the store has changed a lot over the years as well, my local is a bit dull and only takes a few minutes to walk round and that's it. MrsB66