Lidl Discount Codes
Working Lidl Vouchers and Promo Codes for August 2019
Lidl opened its first UK store way back 1994 and since then they have expanded to more than 700 stores country-wide. They have made it their mission to work closely with their suppliers to make sure all their items retain the quality and reliability which made them stand out from the others. They have great selections of fresh produce which can be delivered right at your doorstep. With a Lidl discount code, every household need not miss any essential part of their grocery since they can be assured they are getting awesome items at competitive rates.Read more
How to redeem Lidl vouchers?
- Lidl is fantastic. I do the majority of my shopping there. Their own brands are great quality and their cosmetics and cleaning products are cruelty free. Fresh produce is always good and if there is a problem you can return and receive a refund. Their clothing range is very good as well. They have great jackets with warm lining and very good quality snow gloves that work as a treat on a rainy day too.
- I love they have their special weeks where you can taste products from other countries as well as their lovely weekend offers and bargain deals from discount codes you can get online. Very pleased,my favourite supermarket. KatherineSvenss
- I love Lidl, it is a great shop. The prices are very cheap and you can save from voucher codes from sites like Latest Deals but it does not reflect quality. I love to buy vegetables from Lidl they seem to be fresher , better quality and more organic than in any other UK shops. I also find that they have a very different products that in the mega supermarket chains. Very good for diversity and to get something different. I would love to use their home delivery service if they offered it. Very happy customer. themystery3
- Lidl has great prices across all their ranges. I didn't like the way they laid out some of their products but I have got over that now so that I can save the money! They do big reductions at a certain time and you can get a whole weekly shop for a bargain price, especially if you will look online for discount codes. Staff in my local branch are really nice and although the queues can be long they scan so fast you don't have to wait long. Overall it is a good alternative to the normal shops and can save you money. Freebiesarefun
- I think Lidl are a fantastic supermarket with a great range of products both grocery and homeware, DIYtools, toys, clothing, gifts.and so much more. Even better they change weekly with products of the week which you can look at and pre-order from their app which can be delivered or picked up from store. When you get a trolleys worth of shopping you can guarantee it will be much cheaper than most leading supermarket chains. I have used online voucher codes in Lidl before and never had an issue And then there is their bakery section!! When you're on a diet stay away because they are just so good but as a one off treat go for it you will not be disappointed because they are all fresh baked in store and again at low prices with offers on. I cannot praise them enough. zararoberts86
- Lidl is one of the top supermarkets out there! It guarantees everyday low prices and nearly everything on my shopping list is cheaper here compared to other stores, and you can even save more money with discount codes you can find at Latest Deals. I mainly use Lidl for grocery shopping rather than clothing or home items as they don’t seem to interest me as much. However the perfumes do! I like getting the perfume copies here just to use as casual wear and I absolutely love the bakery section! Only problem is I have to be there early for the bakery but because of the amount of people who use their bare hands on it. Lidl seriously need to get more signs up encouraging people to use the equipment provided rather than their hands. And the other negative I have is management of tills. There is never enough tills open and then on top of that you feel pressured to pack your items quick. If those two things got resolved I would have nothing else to criticise. AniMoh
- I used to think the prices were great at Lidl but they are certainly creeping up of late so I no longer make a specific trip there which I used to. I do like to have a hunt through the middle aisles where the weekly deals & completely random items are. It's a bit of a treasure hunt! You can pick up fab promotional deals but you have to get there early on the day of release if it is something you really want. You can also get bargain deals from voucher codes online, so make sure to always search for those. The staff are quite nice in our local, even though they are super fast on the checkouts they still smile & are polite, unlike our Aldi! SandyRhodes
- i like Lidl, they have a lot of really good food similar to the branded food, I would much rather go to Lidl with a couple of pound to buy food for the week than go to another supermarket and spend twice the money. My only problem with Lidl is that the prices of some products are starting to creep up and the store always seems to be in a rush, I do not like that when you're at the tills you don't get a lot of time to pack your shopping, you have to throw them all in the basket and get out of the way for the next person. However I do like the DIY and clothing ranges in store, they are a reasonable price and do the job well, I bought a step ladder from there once and it has lasted me really well so far. I would recommend it to people on a tight budget and also search for voucher codes on sites like Latest Deals for some money off. DannyA
- Lidl is good but unfortunately their fruit has been a disappointment on the last few shops. They have a variety of goods and i like the fact that their personal items are cruelty free and they have great features for sale at great prices as well as online discount codes with good deals which range from clothes to electrics. Love the Silvercrest brand. The ingredients can be a problem to read sometimes due to products from other countries but overall its good. Staff happy to help. @gulnazimaanammaar
- Up until the last 3 years, there has never been a Lidl store local to where I live. Since it has opened it's store here, I have only visited Lidl a handful of times. The prices are fab, so I have not felt a need for vouchers as such but I've see really fantastic deals from online voucher codes which can help if you're on a tight budget. The bakery is what love the most - I absolutely love the fresh bakery it has, namely the fresh pizzas The thing that puts me off from Lidl tho, is it seems way too cluttered and unorganised. Although the shelves are regularly fully stocked up, there's always shopping cages and empty boxes and unattended trolleys and unpacked stock in aisles. It is a handy store, and prices prety good, but i think its just the general clutter which is a bit off putting. NijKay