50% off Pizza Orders at Pizza Hut
£10 off Orders over £25 at Pizza Hut
Any Pizza at £9.99 at a Certain Pizzeria at Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Delivery - 50% off Discount Code with Tastecard
£10 off Orders over £25 at Pizza Hut
40% offPizza and Side Orders over £35 at Pizza Hut Delivery
£15 off £50 Spend with This Voucher at Pizza Hut (Dine In)
40% off Pizza and Side Orders over £35 at Pizza Hut Delivery
40% off Pizza and Side Orders over £35 at Pizza Hut Delivery
40% offPizza and Side Orders over £35 at Pizza Hut
40% off Pizza and Side Orders over £35 at Pizza Hut Delivery
40% off Orders over £35 at Pizza Hut Delivery
40% offOrders over £35 at Pizza Hut Delivery
Meal Deal: 2 Medium Pizzas and 2 Classic Sides Starting at £26 at Pizza Hut
Box Collection Deal Starting at £5 at Pizza Hut
Menu Deals Starting from £8 at Pizza Hut
Combo Deal: Large Pizza, 2 Sides & 1.5l Drink from £20 at Pizza Hut
Meal Deal: 2 Pizzas, 2 Sides, 1 Cookie Dough, 1.5L Drink £29 at Pizza Hut
Mac N Cheese Meal: Stuffed Crust Pizza, Classic Side, Pepsi Max from £26 at Pizza Hut
Budget-Friendly Menu Starting at £10 at Pizza Hut
Collection Meal: Medium Pizza + Classic Side from £10 at Pizza Hut
Bundle Deal: 3 Large Pizzas + Chicken and Classic Sides + 1.5L Drink for £49 at Pizza Hut
Deal: 3 Large Pizzas and 2 Classic Sides or 1.5L Bottle Drinks from £40 at Pizza Hut
Buy One Get One Free on Pizza Orders, Every Tuesday at Pizza Hut
50% Discount on Orders over £25 for Pizzas at Pizza Hut
Monday Large Pizza Deal from £10 at Pizza Hut
Meal Deal: 2 Large Pizzas, 2 Sides, 1.5L Drink from £30 at Pizza Hut
Meal Deal with Double Melts from £17 at Pizza Hut
Max Feast: 2 Medium Pizzas, 2 Classic Sides, 1 Cookie Dough, 1.5L Drink, and Crisps from £29 at Pizza Hut
Bundle: Large Pizza, Classic Side, and Ice Cream from £25 at Pizza Hut
Large Pizza, 2 Classic Sides, and 1.5L Drink Combo for £20 at Pizza Hut
Affordable Menu Starting at £8 at Pizza Hut
Latest Products Starting at £5 at Pizza Hut
Great Deals on Classic Cravings from £24.99 at Pizza Hut
Meal Deal Includes Melts Starting at £8.99 at Pizza Hut
Are you looking for Pizza voucher codes? Here you'll find the latest Pizza Hut discount codes, including promos for 40% - 50% off and free delivery. Hand picked by our community of voucher hunters, these are active and working Pizza Hut codes. Pizza Hut delivery will get your favourite pizza hot and fresh right to your door. It's time to order.
Pizza Hut is a restaurant chain and international franchise that specialises in making delicious pizza. The company was founded by Dan and Frank Carney in 1958 in Wichita, Kansas. They are world famous or their American and Italian cuisine menu.Read more
|🥇 Best Discount:||50% Off|
|🛍️ Active Promo Codes:||4|
|⚡ Verified Vouchers:||169|
|🕰️ Last Updated:|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
How to redeem Pizza Hut vouchers?
- Choose pizza voucher codes here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Pizzahut.co.uk.
- Log in to your account if you're an existing customer or create one if you're a new customer.
- Select the corresponding offer for your voucher and add it to your shopping basket. You may also order other items on the menu.
- At the checkout, you will see "Enter voucher code" and a box where you can type in or paste your code. Click "Apply Code" and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Provide your delivery, billing and payment information to finalise your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I’ve very rarely had a bad experience with Pizza Hut. They have fantastic offers on from voucher codes online such as buffets and kids menus and the staff there are very lovely. Service has never been too slow and I very rarely have to wait for a table either. The food is great, there is a great variety of pizzas and good options for veggies. They do the best cookie dough dessert also! The few times I have used the buffet the staff have always checked whether I have any special pizza requests for them to put out which is really thoughtful and I’m sure they do this with everyone. The only one bad experience I had was when I did the takeaway option and the member of staff said he will get me my change as I paid with notes. He never did and carried on serving whilst I waited for my order. Every time I tried to get his attention he would turn away and make himself extremely busy and I genuinely felt like he was avoiding me to pocket the change! This obviously made me not want to tip him as if he just came back with my change I could have said keep it. In the end my friend who arrived to help me collect the pizzas caught him and asked for our change. To which he replied oh yeh I was looking for you everywhere to give your change back! We laughed it off and this is just a one off incident because I have never had bad service prior to this. Highly recommend Pizza Hut. Good food, good service, good environment. AniMoh
- I absolutely love going to pizza hut on my treat day, especially their lunchtime buffet, you get unlimited salad, pasta and pizza. The pizza itself is so tasty and moreish. I honestly have never had a bad experience with Pizza Hut, they are the one place you can trust you will get great pizza with no regrets and there's always a good deal online from pizza voucher codes. I cannot fault them. the service is quick and jot pizza what more can you want! They get a thumbs up from me and i am their loyal customer on a Monday! zararoberts86
- I used to love going to Pizza Hut when I was younger as I loved the unlimited ice cream factory! Nowadays I tend to order from their takeaway and pick up as you get better deals when you pick up, especially if you will use online discount codes compared to if they deliver. The pizza always tastes good so you know what you are getting. I'm not too fond of the new flavour crust so haven't ordered from them recently but if they change it back I would probably order more often. Freebiesarefun
- One of my favourite places was Pizza Hut but sadly it has gone downhill slightly. It's still delicious food, pizza is amazing, desserts are yummy but the deals are not like they used to be. At one time, happy hour was 3-5 everyday and now you have to have a voucher for it which is emailed to you once in a blue moon. The lunchtime buffet is more expensive and they're always running out of pizza. However, it's not all bad and there's always great offers from online pizza voucher codes. The food is lovely and if you don't finish your pizza, they will box it up for you to take home. The drinks are unlimited refills and they have lots of choice like coke lime, coke cherry, fanta, lemonade etc. Staff are always lovely and facilities are good for families. They do fab kids parties too. Becky3012
- Pizza Hut has nice pizzas in some of the branches and some of then puts less topping. I love the Beckton one, they are really good. Unlimited salad with the main meal. I always have lot of salads and get the refillable drink. The staff is extremely nice with kids. I think it is nice for families. And for those looking for some money off, there are a lot of discount codes online you can get. bibolda
- Living in London, Pizza Hut tend to switch stores when ordering through their apps. So I'm afraid my experiences have gone from excellent to inedible mush in a box. The last order was for an evening with friends. We ordered large pizzas. They arrived late. This after chasing them twice. The food was cold. Really cold as if they had been standing somewhere. My wife complained to the restaurant. They weren't too helpful. In future I will not be using the app. This is unfortunate as the app has a bot that tracks down discounts. A discount is no use on inedible food though, but there are plenty of great voucher code offers available online that you can use. From a good restaurant my favourite pizza is Pizza Hut. The range of sweets on offer is limited and could be expanded. They do offer good discounts and voucher codes. Mrmac
- Pizza Hut delivery is great, they have the best deals. The Hut app is great as it will give you good deals at the restaurant. I do think they are overpricing now though and they keep taking away the beat pizzas especially for vegetarians so make sure to look for discount codes online to save money. I cannot fault there unlimited salad - love it!!! I could eat that all day everyday! Deals and vouchers are amazing especially if ordering deliveries and i like the 2 for 1 voucher on the receipt - helps to reduce costs. It makes me smile when i see the company logo and i have to admit most of the places i have been staff are great and seem happy so must be a good company to work for. gul786
7 Tips for Saving Money at Pizza Hut
Tasty Pizzas at Pizza Hut
Need some pizza? Pizza Hut is here to satisfy all your cravings. They have so many different kinds of pizzas- from the classics like Cheese and Pepperoni to speciality pizzas like Mexican Style Chicken with fresh tomatoes, onions and cilantro or Sicilian style pan crust pizza with spinach, roasted garlic and olive oil. You can also get salads or pasta at their restaurants for a quick meal on the go! They have a wide variety of pizzas that will satisfy any craving you might be having.
Beyond Italian Style Sausage Supreme
Looking for a new pizza place to try?
This inexpensive Beyond Italian Style Sausage Supreme is a suitable choice. This low-cost pizza is meat-free, so it’s great for anyone who doesn’t eat meat or wants to try something different. Plus, you get three sizes of pizza and stuffed crust flavours like classic crust without garlic and cheesy garlic butter!
You can get a delicious meal from Pizza Hut. They have large in 10 slices, medium in 8 slices & small in 6 sizes available. There are also two types of crust – classic crust or classic crust without garlic - so you can choose what works best for your taste buds. And don't forget about the cheese! Cheese lovers will love that they have three different kinds of cheese available too - mozzarella cheese with peppers, mushrooms and red onions OR just plain old mozzarella cheese if that's more your style.
Loaded Hawaiian With Triple Cheese Blend
You’re craving a Hawaiian pizza and you want to know if the Loaded Hawaiian With Triple Cheese Blend at Pizza Hut is right for you.
Loaded Hawaiian With Triple Cheese Blend at Pizza Hut is available at an affordable price. It is the ideal combination of sweet and savoury flavours loaded on top of a crispy crust. Delicious melty mozzarella cheese locks layers of salty bacon, juicy pineapple pieces in each slice tends to be an acceptable option when ordering or making a pie. Salty slices of Canadian bacon are a suitable complement to sweet and tangy pineapple. This cheap pizza is like a trip to the islands, a luau for your taste buds.
It’s available in three sizes large in 10 slices, medium in 8 slices & small in 6 slices so there’s an option that fits everyone's needs. And with just one hand, you can easily reach content at the top of the screen without adjusting your grip or switching hands. You won’t find another device like it on the market today. It’s not just an amazing product but also an incredible experience you can have every day of your life!
Do you love pizza?
This reasonably priced Supreme at Pizza Hut is the best of both worlds. It’s a delicious, hand-tossed pizza with all your favourite toppings and it comes in multiple sizes so everyone can enjoy it. You can even get Supreme at Pizza Hut on the jarred dough for an extra crispy crust! There’s no better way to start your day than with a breakfast slice of Supreme at Pizza Hut.
With just one bite, you’ll see why this new product is their most popular yet! They know that sometimes life gets busy and finding time to make dinner can be difficult, but now they have something that is money-saving and will save you time without sacrificing quality or taste. Plus, if you want to try something different for lunch or dinner then grab some friends and order up a supreme pizza from them!
Choices of Delicious Sides at Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut is a great place to visit for delicious food and friendly service. It's hard to go wrong with Pizza Hut; there's something for everyone! Pizza Hut has a variety of inexpensive side dishes that you can order to go with your pizza, or as a meal on their own. If you want something light and fresh, they have the garden salad. For those with a taste for veggies, try the breadstick twists! If you're feeling hungry and need more than just veggies, Pizza Hut also has an array of pasta options from spaghetti to lasagna. But if carbs aren't what you are looking for after indulging in some cheesy goodness...you could always opt for French fries!
Doritos Cheesy Nachos
Craving for some cheesy nachos?
Doritos Cheesy Nachos from Pizza Hut are available at an economical price. It is a good snack to satisfy your hunger. This cost-effective pizza is a combination of crunchy chips, melted cheese, tangy salsa and jalapenos that will make you crave more. Plus, it comes with their sour cream & chive dip so you can have multiple dips!
You can choose from different dips like garlic dip, sweet chilli dip, sour cream & chive dip, BBQ dip or hot sauce. The best part is that it’s vegetarian-friendly! So everyone in the family can enjoy this dish together. And if you want to try something new but still love cheesy flavours then you can try their other dishes.
Beyond Italian Style Sausage Tear & Share Topper
Have you ever wanted to tear and share a pizza with your friends?
Pizza Hut has got an accurate solution for you! Their budget-friendly Beyond Italian Style Sausage Tear & Share Topper is made from meat-free sausage that tastes just like the real thing. You can even enjoy it as a meal on its own or pair it with one of their dipping sauces. It’s not only delicious but also nutritious – each serving contains 14 grams of protein and 342 calories.
This product is so good they know you won’t be able to resist tearing into it right away! You can enjoy it all by yourself or with family members or friends who are interested in trying out this amazing new product as well. Everyone deserves to have their own personal slice of heaven every once in a while after all!
Breaded Chicken Strips
Looking for a quick and easy evening snack?
These breaded chicken strips by Pizza Hut are a good choice. They’re delicious, crispy, and taste great with any of our dips. It’s an ideal snack to have in the evening when you don’t want anything too heavy but still crave something tasty. And best of all, they only take 5 minutes to make!
There are so many reasons why these breaded chicken strips will become your new favourite snack. You can choose from garlic or spicy flavours depending on what you feel like that day. The bread is perfectly crisp every time, no matter how long you cook them – it never gets soggy or limp as other snacks do! And finally, they come in packs of five so there’s enough for everyone at home to enjoy some too! Shop this range of pizzas at a bargain price through Latest Deals.
Choices of Refreshing Cold Drinks at Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut has a variety of drinks to choose from when you are in the mood for something cold. They have Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, iced tea and lemonade. You can even get fresh brewed sweet or unsweetened Iced Tea that is freshly brewed daily in their restaurants! All of these choices make it easy to find something refreshing and cheap when dining at Pizza Hut. They also have Tango, 7 Up & Bottled water too!
Pepsi Diet (1.5L)
Are you looking for a new drink to enjoy with your pizza?
Pizza Hut has got you covered. Their affordable Pepsi Diet is the ideal beverage to accompany your meal. It’s low-calorie and caffeine-free, so it won’t mess up your diet plan. Plus, it tastes just like regular soda! You can even have two glasses without feeling guilty about it. And if you want something that will quench your thirst after a long day at work, this is the right choice for you.
If you love having a glass of soda every now and then but don’t want to ruin all those hard efforts in the gym or at home, this low-cost product is exactly what you need. This product will definitely make any party better than ever before – guaranteed! So you can order it easily.
Do you Love Orange soda?
Tango is the ideal drink for anyone who wants to enjoy an instant burst of tangy refreshment in every sip. It’s 100% recyclable and free from artificial colours or flavours, so it’s suitable for vegetarians and vegans too! They are also available in great tasting sugar-free.
Tango is a refreshing, tangy soft drink that’s suitable for any occasion. It’s the best-selling orange soda in Australia and it comes in a 1.5L bottle! You can enjoy this classic beverage at Pizza Hut with your family and friends. Tango is the ideal beverage to pair with your favourite Pizza Hut meal. This reasonably priced soda is free from artificial colours or flavours, this drink will quench even the biggest thirst! With just one sip of Tango, you can experience an instant burst of tangy refreshment.
7up Free (1.5L)
Looking for a refreshing drink?
Pizza Hut has got a suitable beverage for you. 7up Free is a carbonated lemon and lime soda that’s free of sugar, caffeine, and colouring. It’s also vegan-friendly! You can enjoy it with your pizza or as an afternoon snack too with major discounts.
This 1.5L bottle contains 6 servings so you can share it with friends or keep it all to yourself! It has no artificial sweeteners either so you don't have to worry about any weird aftertaste. And did we mention that this product is 100% recyclable? That means less waste in our landfills too! It is a zero-calorie money-saving soda with no artificial sweeteners or colours. It tastes great and is free of caffeine too.