Sky Discount Codes
Working Sky Vouchers and Promo Codes for December 2018
When people need the best entertainment package which includes special perks and extras, they rely on Sky. They have become a household favourite as they have gathered together movies, dramas, musicals, documentaries and so much more in a bundle which gathers everyone. With a Sky discount code, you can get more out of your subscription especially with the new releases they have every now and then. You will love your TV even more and you're sure to never miss out on any exciting new flick. Here are the latest voucher codes to help you save money.Read more
How to redeem Sky vouchers?
- Choose a Sky voucher here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Sky.com/shop.
- Select the corresponding offer for your voucher and click "Add". You may also shop for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping, click the basket icon found at the top right corner of the page to proceed to checkout.
- Log in to your account if you're an existing customer or click "Continue" and create a new one on the delivery page.
- On the delivery page, you will see "Discount" and a box labelled as "Voucher Code" where you can type in or paste your code. Click "Apply" and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Choose a delivery option and provide all the necessary information needed from you to create a new account. Click "Continue" to proceed.
- Provide your delivery, billing and payment details to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I have mixed feelings about Sky. I love the TV package, which mixed with my Netflix and amazon prime means I’m never short of something to watch. I do think their pricing is ridiculously high though, but you can always search for discount codes online for some savings. As for their broadband, we had months of little to no internet and the whole family was using my phone contract as a hotspot, after calling sky to arrange to leave them, they offered us a slightly better deal and agreed to fix our internet problems. We then waited weeks for an engineer who set everything up and the internet still didn’t work, it turned out the original person we spoke to on the phone had ordered the wrong items. Now, I understand these things happen but it did mean even more time without internet while we waited again for it to be corrected. Fingers crossed since that was all sorted, we haven’t had any really problems. Yesterday I received a text that said there was an outage in the area and apologised for any issues, then received another stating they were attempting to fix the issue and another later on saying the problem was fixed. I was at work so any outages had no effect on me but I thought it was great that they kept me up to date. The one thing that really does irritate me is if you do have a problem, you have to solve it yourself using their online help guide, I know very little about wiring etc and sometimes you just need an engineer to come out. Overall, I do like Sky, I’ve been with them so many years I dread to think about leaving them and going elsewhere, purely because I’m addicted to TV and would miss Sky only channels. emsterific
- I used to have Sky broadband for a year as I got a very cheap sign up deal for the year. It was quite a fast speed but there were quite a lot of days where the connection just dropped randomly and I had to ring up customer services and go through a long winded process each time for them to get it turned back on. For this reason I switched away from them when I moved house and I haven't been tempted to move back even with plenty of available special voucher code offers online . Freebiesarefun
- We have been a customer with sky for many years. I did leave and come back as the service, channels and customer service is the best. They have a large selection of channels for everyone. The service does cost the most but you pay for what you get and if you want discounts there's always something available online from voucher codes. We have on occasion bought films to watch as we don’t subscribe to the movie channels unless it’s over Christmas. I have also found the interactive service very good where we can check our bill. HayleyReevesHec
- We won't have Sky even if there are good deals from discount codes online because its owned by Rupert Murdoch. My wife is political and dislikes him. Any way we had no experience of it until last year. My elderly mother in law wanted it. I think we secured a good deal with them. It was for a basic package without broadband. The installation was quick. They didn't make any mess. Polite and happy to give advice. Around Christmas time their was a problem with the signal. They offered us an appt after the holiday period. Not happy we informed them that she is elderly and it was her only company. They came out a day later which I was impressed with. The deal she has at the moment is for 18 months when it will be up for renewal. Therefore I will have to report back then regarding any further saving or look for voucher codes. Mrmac