The Body Shop Discount Codes
Working The Body Shop Vouchers and Promo Codes for November 2018
The Body Shop is known for its natural and quality skin care products. Ideal for any skin type because of its unprocessed ingredients. Its products have gorgeous scents which will suit any taste and are popular for Birthday and Christmas gifts. Here you can find The Body Shop discount code and voucher code to get a great bargain. Save up to 50% on sale items, get free delivery, 10% off for new customers and much more.Read more
How to redeem The Body Shop vouchers?
- Select the voucher of your choice here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to TheBodyShop.com.
- Select the correspong offer for your voucher and click "Add to Bag". You may also shop for other items.
- When you're ready to checkout, just click the shopping bag icon found at the top right corner of the page then click "Proceed to Checkout".
- Review your order in your shopping bag.
- Just below your order you will see "Promotion Code" and a box where you can type in or paste your voucher code. Click "Apply" and your total will then be adjusted accordingly,
- Click "Check Out Securely" or "Checkout with PayPal" to proceed.
- Enter your email address on the next page as they will use it to confrim your order. Click "Next" to continue.
- Finalize your delivery details and payment method.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I absolutely LOVE The Body Shop. I buy the majority of my make up from there as it's one of the only brands that doesn't cause me any allergic reactions. I find the products to be of excellent quality. People assume the shop is expensive which from first glance, yes it is. However, they have a fantastic store card that is free to get, that once scanned gives you money off vouchers. I have received over £45 worth of £5 vouchers in the past year alone just from buying from the store and online. These can also be saved up and used all in one go with no minimum spend. I think the savings are incredible and you can even get free delivery from voucher codes you can find online. I don't know of any other high street brands that reward their customers this much. They also have countless sales all throughout the year, which usually include products that you actually need to buy at the time. I would recommend The Body Shop to everyone and I regularly do! I think the staff are very helpful. They're always keen to give you sample pots to try before you buy, and these are often more than just one use samples! I find their products to be not only high quality but they last for ages. I wear their foundation every day and one of their foundation bottles (£16) lasts me 3 months. They're also known to ensure they don't test any products on animals and are good advocates for saving the planet. Absolutely 100% my favourite High Street store! Mashleigh
- The Body Shop is a great place for essential products that you may need and also at a very good price, especially if you have discount codes from sites like Latest Deals. They sell baby items, deodorants, toiletries and medicine (although I did get ID'ed for some paracetamol and was mortified as I am 24 years old), but it shows that they do their job properly and care for the welfare of their customers. I've always had a good experience with the shop and everything is neat and tidy - they always face up their products so every item is visible and easy to get. I think the body shop will do really well but in time, I think it might out do the likes of Superdrug as they have very competitive prices. Becky3012
- I used to go to Body Shop and loved some lipsticks and perfumes they had/have and I can always get good deals from voucher codes I can find online. White musk was so popular when I was at school I remember. Unfortunately it was sold to L'Oreal and I have never looked back since. I never bought anything again. I know it is now passed to a company that doesn't test on animals but I find this hypocrisy. It should have never been sold to L'Oreal in the first place. The Body Shop was popular for non testing on animals, that is what it made it different many years ago, it should have stayed like this all the time. KatherineSvenss
- I used to love the Body Shop and always got my white musk oil from them when I was younger and several of their bath products but I have not shopped from there in a long time. I found they got quite expensive and their prices are not as competitive compared to other stores, but you can however still get good deals if you can find discount codes online. It also used to pride its name for non testing on animals and was well know for this but once it switched to another company that all changed and I think they lost a lot of business from then on. Not a store I would consider buying from again in the near future. SRFMLY
- The Body Shop is brilliant because they don't test on animals so you can buy in confidence. They have a really nice range of products and I especially like their different shower gels. They smell so fruity and wake you up in the morning! Staff instore are really knowledgable and are happy for you to try a few free samples so that you can see if you want to buy the larger products. They also do nice little gift hampers which make great presents. Make sure to search for voucher codes online if you want freebies and savings. Freebiesarefun
- I love the body shop. I have their loyalty card which offers you promotions and discounts both online and instore along with extra for your birthday, plus you can get bargain deals from online discount codes! I recently visited the body shop in Bridgend outlet store. It's amazing and they constantly have a 30% off up to 40% off if you buy more than 4 things. i brought a pack of 3 perfumes and instead of paying full price of £66 it only cost me £17.50. its my favourite shop for perfumes and scented products. They are great quality, fairly priced and with super discounts, what more can a person want! I find it a great store to stock up on presents for birthdays and Christmas as it caters for both men and woman of all ages. I would give them A ******* and recommend them zararoberts86
- The Body Shop is a fantastic company which temp me in store with their amazing smells! They do free samples in little pots, makeup demonstrations and sometimes travel sizes freebies! I love their sales online, just before Christmas I got £60 worth products for £30 which their money off promotion which was great and you can also get free delivery from voucher codes you can find here. The products are good quality too . But I feel they may be losing sales in store as it isn't usually very busy like it used to be. MrsB66
- My local Body Shop has just closed down so now I have to travel quite far to the next one but I know I can order online. Love the products, the smells and the sizes for the products. They do amazing gift sets for Christmas at great prices to suit all different budgets. Staff are always really friendly and always offer free samples to take home and try before you buy. Husband was happy as we got a few different male products last time we visited, moisturiser and face scrub. Not often I would pay full price as always wait until there is an offer or a get a discount code from Latest Deals and O2 priority. Loved Body shop for many years since i was a teenager and will continue to shop there. sarahtwinmom