The Works Discount Codes
Working The Works Vouchers and Promo Codes for May 2018
The Works sells a wide range of products all with big discounts. They are one of the leading discount stores in the UK and has almost everything from books, arts and crafts, gift items, toys and more. You can get The Works discount code for an even bigger saving. Stack an extra 20% off on top of the reduced price. Every time you visit The Works you will always find something different as they also regularly offer new items. Make sure you always check here first for The Works voucher codes and free delivery offers.Read more
How to redeem The Works vouchers?
- Select a The Works voucher here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to TheWorks.co.uk.
- Select the corresponding offer or item for your voucher and click "Buy". You may continue shopping for other items as well.
- When you're done shopping, click "Basket" found at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose the delivery option on the list provided.
- Just below your order you will see "Add a Promotional Code" and a box where you can type in or paste your code. Click "Apply" afterwards and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Checkout With Card" or "Checkout with PayPal" to login to your account with your email and password if you're an existing customer or create a new one for guest customers.
- Provide your billing and delivery details to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- I used to use The Works quite often as I love their book deals and they usually have a sale section for books and good deals from voucher codes you can find online as well. It’s great for Christmas when buying gifts for nieces and nephews as they’re usually 2 for £10. The staff in my local aren’t great and that does put me off going in there quite so much. But I do like to pop in for a mooch around when in town. I signed up for their rewards card but am not a fan of it compared to other reward cards for other companies as you only have a few months to use any points earned before you lose them. emsterific
- I like the products that The Works stock, they have a good range of very reasonably priced children’s books. I also have a look at the toys and games they stock for my sons. I bought my sons first fidget spinner from there. They always stock Christmas stationary and gift bags during holidays. The only issue I have encountered is my local store is small so going in with my sons pushchair is very difficult as they tend to have a lot of stock on the floors close to the store front. I have found the online store is very good though and you can even get free delivery from online voucher codes, am more than happy to use that. HayleyReevesHec
- The Works have brilliant promotions all the time, they have the standard ones of 10 books for £10 but there are always discount codes online such as 20% off a ££ spend available. You usually just click on the page & a discount banner will pop up. They have great pocket money toys and pocket money arts & crafts. You can take the little ones in knowing they will definitely be able to buy something fun for a few pounds. I buy my cook books from there as they have such good discounts. The click & collect service is fantastic, they are very efficient.The staff are usually very happy to help if you are looking for a certain genre but not sure what is good, they always point out promotions that are similar to the items I am purchasing. They are definitely competitive with their pricing. The rewards scheme is a little disappointing as you have such a short length of time to collect & use your points in. SandyRhodes
- The Works actually have some of the best deals around, both online and in store. They ALWAYS have promotions, available online voucher codes or offers and I've never known a time they haven't had this. Their online website is fantastic with frequent offers of free post or a certain percentage off products. This website can be such a fantastic positive to maybe Mums that are too busy to buy their childrens books or toys in store, also for people that maybe find it hard or have a disability which means they can't get out and the free delivery will be fantastic for them. They sell a wide range of items and I personally love the craft items. I think this is one of the best companies in the UK and hope that it continues in the future. Becky3012
- I absolutely love The Works. Use them at least once a month as they do fantastic deals all year round and you can find some amazing bargains especially for children's presents. I especially love their book sets with the cuddly toy included, great value for money and always a hot with the kids. They run frequent postage and discount offers, and you can always find a great deal of discount codes on sites like Latest Deals, which is always a bonus and they have such a great selection of well stocked items I've never ordered anything that has been out of stock and their deliveries are quick and hassle free. Huge thumbs up from me. SRFMLY
- The Works is great for presents that are really affordable. They have great deals on all genres of books. The branch near me has had a closing down sale sign up for a few months now so I have got some bargains and stocked up on £5 presents for this year. I like their stationary sets as well and just generally like to browse in the shop as you find some random things that are actually really useful. I haven't used the website but there are some voucher codes on there and at Latest Deals at the moment so you could save some money. Freebiesarefun
- I absolutely love the Works. they have so many books and arts and crafts there I'm like a kid in a candy store! Their prices are very reasonable and the really is something for everyone of all ages. I love the different types of gifts that they sell there which I usual pick up and put to one side for Christmases or birthdays. they always have toys which are great to use for children with sensory issues like my son who has autism, and it's the one place that the price wont be over 10 times the amount just because its a sensory item. It's a shop I look forward going into to see what they have in stock at that moment in time. And when it comes to their sales and online discount codes, I take full advantage of that! zararoberts86