Vodafone Discount Codes
Working Vodafone Vouchers and Promo Codes for February 2019
Vodafone is one of the most popular telecommunication services in the UK which gives excellent service and connection. Take advantage of their services today with a Vodafone promo code and get the latest phones and handsets at a lower price. Find a smartphone monthly plan with big data, broadband internet and telephone services. Vodafone offers bundle deals as well as standalone offers. These are the latest discounts and vouchers shared by our community of bargain hunters to help you save money.Read more
How to redeem Vodafone vouchers?
- Choose a Vodafone voucher here at LatestDeals.co.uk and head on to Vodafone.co.uk/shop.
- Select the corresponding offer for your voucher and click "Choose Phone" if you're purchasing a mobile phone or "Add to Basket" for other products. You may also shop for other items you want.
- When you're done shopping, click "Basket fount at the top of the page and then click "Go to Basket" to proceed to checkout.
- On your shopping basket you will see "Promotional Code" and a box where you can type in or paste your code. Click "Update Basket" and your total will be adjusted accordingly.
- Click "Go to Next Step" to log in to your account if you're an existing customer or create one if you're a new customer.
- Provide your delivery, billling and payment details to finalize your order.
- Enjoy your discount!
- Terrible experience with Vodaphone. A while ago I wanted a new phone contract. The problem I have is reception is particularly bad at my location. I visited a Vodafone store. They offered me a 30 day money back deal if I had a problem. I proceeded with the purchase. When I tested the sim at home I couldn't get reception. After calling Vodaphone I was told my contract was cancelled. About a week later I recieved a bill for £20 partial charge for cancelling contract. I had online chat with rep who apologised and cancelled charge. Only she didn't. I received another bill. I called them. Now they claimed I owed the money. After much hassle they cancelled it again. Another bill duly arrived. I decided to go back to the shop I bought sim from. Very helpful and apologetic. I was offered a reduced contract. Nice except I couldn't get reception. Finally it was cancelled. I would personally never consider anything to do with Vodafone even if there are some online discount code deals. The trouble I had to go to has left me with a negative attitude towards the brand. Mrmac
- I used to be with Vodafone. And they were great in Hungary. They had the best tariffs, but nowadays we only hear bad things about them. I spent years with them, since I had my first phone in 2002 till 2009. I had no problem with them, just topped up my card when I needed more credit to call or text and there are some good offer on voucher codes online as well. bibolda