1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. £1000.01 Advent Calendar for Serious Chocoholics

£1000.01 Advent Calendar for Serious Chocoholics

Other

For anyone with deep pockets and a big stomach Block O'Choc are custom making chocolate brick filled Advent Calendars. Each brick is 1.6kg of chocolate goodness.

This would be fun to have, but with December fast approaching I wonder if it would arrive before the end of the month. I also wonder if there will be any takers.

- https://twitter.com/Block_O_Choc/status/1197869377602936833

ACR
6 months ago
What do you think of this?
blacklabrador
blacklabrador6 months ago

I know it's all about the chocolate, but the Advent Calendar itself looks like a childs school project.

ACR
ACR
Original Poster
6 months ago

I agree. Given that it's full of chocolate bricks it would have made more sense to make it look like a brick house covered in snow and Christmas decorations. Although, I'm curious to know if there is a larger chocolate block in the top box.

blacklabrador

ACR I'd guess by the time you found out you would be sick of the sight of chocolate anyway

Johnny
Johnny6 months ago

I think I'd prefer this. I love toblerone! And £29 off. What's not to like!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Toblerone-Milk-Chocolate-Jumbo-4-5kg/dp/B004INT01A/ref=sr_1_1

hspexy
hspexy6 months ago

Lol good luck to them. I wonder if i can snap them at a bargain price on boxing day when they don't sell...

MeestairChrees
MeestairChrees6 months ago

Waste of money. Could never eat that much chocolate. And as blacklabrador says, doesn't even look well put together!

lucyeva72
lucyeva726 months ago

Sorry, but that 1p will blow my budget!! 😂

blacklabrador

Too right, I also have a strict £1000 budget for Advent calendars 😐

lucyeva72
lucyeva726 months ago

blacklabrador ha ha!! 😂

Worf
Worf6 months ago

Put me down for 3!!!!

Ya gotta be mad to pay that amount

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals