Terms and Conditions
This page sets out the terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) for using the LatestDeals.co.uk website (the "Website”), which is run by Latest Deals Limited (“LD”). Please be aware that by joining the Website and participating in the community you agree to abide by the Agreement.
2. The Website
The Website is community driven and relies on real people – rather than companies or company representatives – to share deals, freebies, vouchers and competitions with each other.
In order to cover the costs of running the Website we have relationships with various retailers. These retailers may pay us a commission for the sales we generate. We allow members of the Website to share any acceptable content, regardless of whether or not we earn a commission.
3. Our Role
LD is not a party to any transactions with retailers, and is not the seller or supplier of, and does not endorse, any of the goods or services that are featured on the Website. We therefore do not have any of the legal obligations that apply to the sellers of those goods or services.
This means that we have no control over or responsibility for:
- the quality, safety, or legality of the goods or services available from retailers; or
- whether the retailer can or will supply and pass good title to any goods or services.
Everyone using the Website should exercise no lesser degree of caution in entering into transactions with retailers than they would when entering into a similar transaction elsewhere.
As it is our community that drives the Website forward we want to do our best to reward people for being active members. To do this, we’ve created a system where people can earn rewards - points and potentially commission - for the content they share on the Website.
We want to make it very clear that the rewards system is dynamic and may well change over time. To this end, we want everyone to clearly understand the following:
The rewards are subject to change. We don’t guarantee any specific reward and we may add or remove a reward at any time. The threshold to obtain rewards may also change.
With specific respect to commission, we update this as often and as accurately as we can but there may be times when this is inaccurate and we need to manually adjust the amount due. This could be for various reasons, such as the retailer failing to pay LD, a mistake on the retailer’s behalf or a change in their own terms and conditions which prevents payment. On a positive note, a manual adjustment to commission could be an increment as well as a decrement. We would like to make it very clear that we do not guarantee payment of any reward (including commission) but hope that our track record of successfully paying out speaks to our intention to always do so when we can.
Hopefully it would never come to this but we reserve the right to suspend or terminate any member’s account (including the removal of any points and/or commission) if, in our reasonable view, the member appears to be in breach of any provision of this Agreement.
It is each member’s responsibility to ensure that:
- they only hold one account on the Website;
- the content they share is not:
- defamatory, offensive, or abusive or of an obscene, indecent or menacing nature;
- is not intended or likely to cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- does not contain any computer virus, macro virus, Trojan horse, worm, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority, or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- does not contravene any applicable law or regulation (including, but not limited to, laws governing consumer protection, distance selling, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, false advertising, copyright, trademark and privacy);
- does not breach the rights of any person or entity (including any rights or expectations of privacy); and
- they do not share content from any company, good or service that they are affiliated with or have an interest in.
7. Changes to the Agreement
Please be aware that the Agreement may change from time to time and that, if it does, we'll update it on the Website.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
The Website is run by Latest Deals Limited and our registered office address is Rainmaking Loft, International House, 1 St Katherine's Way, London, England, E1W 1UN. We are a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 10286141.