How Does Latest Deals Make Money?
How Latest Deals makes money:
- Latest Deals uses affiliate links to make money. If you click on a link to an external website and make a purchase, Latest Deals may earn commission.
- The average commission is 1 - 5% of the total basket value.
- Latest Deals also makes money from sponsorships. Brands may pay Latest Deals to list products and deals.
When visiting Latest Deals, including the website, social media, apps and tools, please assume every link, post, and recommendation is one the company makes money from.
We explain this on the bottom of every single web page on our website. We also have clear labels on posts by us: “Founder”
Do Members Posting Deals Make Money on Latest Deals?
- Members of Latest Deals earn points and Amazon vouchers for sharing deals, vouchers, freebies, competitions as well as commenting and voting on deals.
- Members earn points for all posts, including those for which Latest Deals does not make money on.
- Whether or not we earn a commission does not impact the inclusion of a deal on our website.
If you have any questions about how Latest Deals makes money, please contact us.
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community