12 Examples of How To Write a Brilliant Title
I've received a few messages asking for help / advice in writing good, catchy titles. Here are 12 examples of great titles:
NAME + PRICE + EXTRA INFO
1. Women's Parka Jacket for £5 with FREE Delivery
2. Clinique Beauty Box for £20 with delivery!
3. Half Price Happyland Cottage at Mothercare
4. Pampers Nappies (198 Pack) for £5.65 at Amazon
5. Cotton Rich Cardigan only £8 at Marks & Spencer
6. Half Price Toys at Wilko! Free C&C
7. EasyJet Sale March-June 2017 starts 6th October!
8. Half Price Duracell Ultra Power AA Batteries
9. Kid's Caterpillar Rocker only £2.93 (collect in-store)
10. October flights to France just £16 return!
11. £100 off a Bosch vacuum. Now £69.99 with Free Delivery!
12. 15 Halloween Balloons for Party Fun just £1.39
Here are some examples of titles that are not so good...
a. Toshiba PX019281293 Laptop
b. Stella 14x120
c. Clarks Shoes
d. IDJFX Jewelry Gold Rings CZ Crystal
c. Beauty box
I want to help everyone get lots of attention to their deals. Good titles are the best way to do that. Have a go at keeping it simple: avoid product codes or funky things like 182ABJaf9... and think, how can I make this catchy?
"Reduced-to-clear Laptop only £15 with FREE Delivery" is better than..."ASOS PX5000 Ci3 Gobbidy plus bag"
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me anything. I'm always happy to (and often do) call you and chat on the phone!
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community