1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Amazon or eBay

Amazon or eBay

Ask a Question

Hi guys which website do you prefer using most Amazon or eBay for me it is Amazon as they have great deals.

greatdeals121
22 days ago
What do you think of this?
KijManhas
KijManhas22 days ago

Both I like Ebay because it's cheap and like amazon because its quick and easy to return things. Ebay is a bit complicated when it comes to returns.

Mareean
Mareean22 days ago

Depends on what I need and where I get better deal Amazon is normally good when you are not so sure as its easy to return products on Amazon then ebay.

Mango4
Mango422 days ago

I use both Amazon is useful as you can find virtually anything you want easily and have it delivered quickly, although in the past year or so prices have not always been the most competitive and this is why i also double check and use eBay also

Glitterandgold
Glitterandgold22 days ago

I use ebay frequently for many items but amazon for larger items & anything I want quickly. I use ebay the most for sure.

MandyRoberts
MandyRoberts22 days ago

Ebay is 10 x better as my packages always arrive with ebay they seem to go missing from amazon

MeestairChrees
MeestairChrees22 days ago

Used to be ebay for me but definitely Amazon these days. Use it daily (though don't necessarily buy daily).

ACR
ACR22 days ago

I prefer Amazon, as they usually have what I want. I rarely buy anything on eBay.

Getsome
Getsome21 days ago

Amazon. Next day delivery

AgnesFaludi
AgnesFaludi21 days ago

Amazon...

dholly39
dholly3921 days ago

i use ebay a lot but if i need something asap i use amazon due to faster shipping 🙂

ClaireF1978
ClaireF197820 days ago

Ebay is great for cheap Chinese import items, there's several things that you can't get cheaply anywhere else so I think it's great. Amazon is good for everyday items and if you want gifts, books etc really quickly. I couldn't say I preferred one over the other as I use them for different things.

KirstyWhit29673
KirstyWhit2967320 days ago

I like ebay better for selling and also because you can get both nectar points and cashback through Quidco so I get plenty of rewards for using it. I don't mind Amazon. Most reward sites and apps do Amazon vouchers so it feels like I use it more but it's only because of the rewards

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals