1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Birthdays

Birthdays

Ask a Question

How old will you be this year and what are your special plans? I will be 34 and hoping for a nice weekend away. Failing that happy for a bbq in the garden πŸ™‚

JenniferSm
24 days ago
What do you think of this?
Dilligaf
Dilligaf23 days ago

In 25 days time I will be 39+VAT and I'm going to a wildlife rescue and going in with foxes and Coatis and I'm more than excited. It has snowed every year apart from 2, one there was an earthquake and last year it was 20Β°C in February!

JenniferSm
JenniferSm
Original Poster
23 days ago

Dilligaf plus VAT that proper made me laugh. That sounds amazing !!!

RegularComper90
RegularComper9023 days ago

I will be a year older than I was last year.

rls
rls23 days ago

This year I'm turning 40. I'm having a day trip to London or more specifically Hamleys toy shop. If this can't play with toys on my 40th birthday then when can I?

KirsteyJames
KirsteyJames23 days ago

This year i will be 33. I was really dreading hitting the 30s but i hasnt been so bad 🀣

blacklabrador
blacklabrador23 days ago

I hit 50 In April. I've instructed my family I want no fuss whatsoever.

Lynibis
Lynibis23 days ago

Then you can rest assured you will get it lol.

hspexy
hspexy23 days ago

I usually go away for my birthday, somewhere sunny and warm, so i hope to be taken away again 😊

Glitterandgold
Glitterandgold23 days ago

I was 37 in Jan. I just went out for a meal with my family. I dont like a fuss made.

Ann1984
Ann198423 days ago

I be 35 and don’t wont anything or need it’s just another day yep am boring

Lynibis
Lynibis23 days ago

My sister and I were 40 and 50 within a month of each other and had a big family do in a hotel where rooms were discounted for those who had travelled far. We all met up next morning and strolled along beach letting all the balloons go then went to a Chinese buffet for Sunday lunch. We are toying with the idea of doing it again for 60/70 but it is more than 3 years away yet.

ShellyAnn
ShellyAnn23 days ago

I'm an old git nowadays, so old I can't even bring myself to admit it. My showbiz age is 35. that's what I like to tell myself. I know exactly where I will be at the malvern spring show being a nerd listening to gardening talks and buying plants and using my plastic cart thing with a handle like all the other middle aged gardening nerds to wheel my new plants around in. That's the kind of exciting thing middle aged people do on their birthday. I will have a vodka in the evening and some chips at the Malverns. Hopefully Monty Dom will be there so I get a seat over an hour before he starts his talk at the front like I did the last time he turned up. I used to go to gigs you know and camp out; now I wait for Monty Dom. πŸ˜‚ Image

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals