1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Will Black Friday Be Different This Year?

Will Black Friday Be Different This Year?

Ask a Question

With a lot of toy shops cancelling their usual Christmas gift offers what do use think Black Friday is going to be like this year?

HayleyMcGill
1 month ago
What do you think of this?
TheChimp
TheChimp1 month ago

It's probably going to suck just like last year.

HayleyMcGill
HayleyMcGill
Original Poster
1 month ago

TheChimp I waited up to midnight and I wasn’t impressed. I think it’s because they do so many deals leading up to it and after it takes the purpose away.

TheChimp
TheChimp1 month ago

HayleyMcGill I'm not really going to bother this year. There's nothing I really need except for a new soundbar, so I'll look out for any discount codes, but besides that I'm not going to put myself out.

HayleyMcGill
HayleyMcGill
Original Poster
1 month ago

TheChimp I normally get my mum and other family members a personalised Callander there is normally good deals on but we don’t have many photos this year because of Covid 😣🤣

TheChimp
TheChimp1 month ago

HayleyMcGill I used to do one every year, but now I just wait until mid January and buy one from The Works for 50p odd 😉

Ann1984
Ann19841 month ago

I think it be cancelled instore this year and online only. So no crowds at stores.

HayleyMcGill
HayleyMcGill
Original Poster
1 month ago

Ann1984 yes I think the same won’t want to risk over crowding.

lornaae
lornaae1 month ago

I would imagine it will be mostly online to stop crowds and possibly less offers

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.