1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Brother AE1700 Sewing Machine

Brother AE1700 Sewing Machine

Other

On this app the offer is Β£80 on Amazon but when I transfer to the Amazon page it comes up at Β£117.99

harrpsdale
2 months ago
What do you think of this?
KijManhas
KijManhas2 months ago

Paste the link here let me check, sometimes you need to scroll down to choose Amazo warehouse you can find same product a lot cheaper

pato
pato2 months ago

It seams like a stitch up!!

Sanitation1234
Sanitation12342 months ago

I don’t have a amazon app but I just find same sewing machine which you mentioned above Brother AE1700 Sewing Machine Β£117.66 I think πŸ€” something is wrong .in your question price Β£117.99 above but I can see clearly in my mobile Β£117.66 πŸ€”πŸ™πŸ»

Johnny
Johnny2 months ago

Hi harrpsdale

I think that was a deal I posted a month ago that has now expired.

Here's another Brother sewing machine at Amazon at Β£79.99 that you might like - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07B6KL7VZ/ref=psdc_11712441_t1_B00A4ARE5K

Sanitation1234

Β£117.99 Β£117.66 Price difference πŸ˜ŠπŸ€”Edit i am feeling sad now i cant see one comment thats mean they mute🀐 me as for I know I didn’t said anything wrong to someone never mind πŸ™πŸ»

Dennab
Dennab2 months ago

Sanitation1234 I doubt anybody has muted you. It's probably just a fault. Don't worry about it. πŸ‘πŸ»

Sanitation1234

Dennab Thanks I am having my lemon tea β˜•οΈ about to login off my account I seen your comment someone did 🀐 me when you on chat it’s clearly written 5 after your comment should be 6 one is missing πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ»

angemski
angemski2 months ago

Hmmnnnn! I've noticed lots of posts disappearing lately and comments that just don't follow on and make sense then they reappear. πŸ€” Sanitation1234 I don't think it's anything to do with you - just a bug in the system.

Sanitation1234

angemski Thanks I didn’t know when you login off your account you can see which person muted you I know NOW don’t πŸ˜‰ I was worried about posts disappearing as well I can see one 😊waiting for second πŸ€”one I hope everything will be ok take care πŸ™πŸ»

angemski
angemski2 months ago

Sanitation1234 I didn't know that either but I tend not to care and nor should you. x

Sanitation1234

angemski yes I don’t bother if they 🀐 me .

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.