1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Make up Brushes

Make up Brushes

Other

Is there any good makeup brushes for a good price cause usually they’re too cheap and bad or too expensive

Hyper13
28 days ago
What do you think of this?
AliceBell64468
AliceBell6446828 days ago

I like the brand look good feel better, really good brushes and reasonably priced, if you have a look on eBay you can normally get them cheaper than the shops.

missmorrellella
missmorrellella28 days ago

Revolution are amazing and real hair option too.

lornaae
lornaae27 days ago

I love all of Revolution's beauty products! Never been disappointed by anything of theirs, they are reasonably priced and cruelty free too!

Pjran
Pjran28 days ago

I use Boots own brand and have used them for at least four years daily. Just wash using a bar of soap weekly and they’re still perfect. In fact I bought some replacements just after buying the first ones and they’re still in their cellophane sleeves.

Moonstone22
Moonstone2228 days ago

I have just bought the new limited edition charlotte tilbury brush set and they are lovely. They come in a clutch you can use as a purse if you wish. It is £45 but definitely worth the money

beccatavender
beccatavender27 days ago

If you check out Boots, I got " A Little Something Cosmetic Brush Set " cost £16 in the Christmas 3 for 2 offer, which I would recommend

ZillaFrith
ZillaFrith27 days ago

My daughter swears by Spectrum brushes, they were on Boots star deal a coupe of weeks back or Morphe have some lovely sets.

Tk3
Tk327 days ago

You can find good deals for brushes now- Christmas or Black Friday deals. Eco tools are quite good

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.