1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Charity Shop Bargains

Charity Shop Bargains

Other

I think I’ve mentioned on here before that myself and my 7yr old granddaughter love a charity shop.

Today we went to our local small town as I needed a suitcase for us to use on holiday, we go Saturday for a week in Weymouth. I picked up a lovely clean suitcase for £3 and my granddaughter got a couple of bangles and a small case to put her hair bits in for £2 😊

We’re all set to pack now 😊😊😊

nipperjwb
1 year ago
What do you think of this?
Ann1984
Ann19841 year ago

I love a good charity shop but notice with some the prices are so high that you can buy new

nipperjwb
nipperjwb
Original Poster
1 year ago

I do agree on some things but our local charity shop was having a clear out so had reduced the prices so low they were borderline ridiculous today 😊 I think they have had a lot of stuff donated recently so needed the room.

CathSho13
CathSho131 year ago

Theres a few charity shops by me that have some great bargains and others that are selling things way overpriced. Weve also got 2 recucling centres that have shops in them and they sell things that are too good to be thrown out. Ive picked up some great bargains there.

jmsonl
jmsonl1 year ago

Yes I love my local charity shop. They have a bucket full of small toys and they sell them all for 10p each. Kids love it and when they are done with them they can get sent back.

janetchamberlai
janetchamberlai1 year ago

I love charity shops! The hunt for bargains is enticing but also you can find items that are unique or hard to find in England .

if I need something for the house cutlery crockery etc I look out for them in The. Local charity shop. Recycling , thrifty , and useful .

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.