1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Like or Comment

Like or Comment

Ask a Question

My posts seem to get likes but not comments. I was wondering what makes you write a comment on a post your interested in as opposed to just a like?

Imnotcheap
12 days ago
What do you think of this?
lilyflower
lilyflower12 days ago

ImnotcheapPretty much the same as you

'like' a jumper but you don't particularly want to buy it,

'like' the look of that meal but you wouldn't eat it

'like' what someone says but don't want to debate it

sunny101
sunny10112 days ago

I tend to add a comment together with a 'like' on deals that I have gone on to buy. It's also good to comment on a deal that you have bought previously and can recommend. The likes I give without comment are to recognise that the poster has found something good.

Jasmine111
Jasmine11111 days ago

I mostly give likes Imnotcheap ๐Ÿ˜Šbut I have a problem with my account I contact LD they reply I might have problem with my internet when ever I try to give someone like page goes blank I only can give likes on front page like new listed or papular page I canโ€™t go to user all deals i donโ€™t know ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

eyeballkerry
eyeballkerry11 days ago

I hope to think my comments get read and the person who put on the deal appreciates some feed back.

RegularComper90
RegularComper9011 days ago

I 'like' a deal/comment if I can relate to it in some way, or (in terms of comments) if the comment was for me in particular I 'like' it as a way to give confirmation that I have seen that comment; I feel as if it would be rude not to. Sometimes I don't know what to say or I just don't feel like saying anything. Pretty much like in real life with the jumper and meal analogies used above.

Mick82
Mick8211 days ago

I comment when I buy the deal think it is basic manners to thank the person that posted it

gerrykelly25
gerrykelly2511 days ago

Me too Mick82! I always leave a comment if I access the deal. I will leave a like for a deal that I think is good but would not use myself.

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.