Coronavirus: A World Experiment?
Ask a Question
For the most part, all of it has been dreadful, but it's interesting to analyze what's happening.
- People religiously follow what the media says. They say stay home, people stay home.
- Govts are making curfews and will penalize those who disobey.
- The world economy is being hit hard by it.
- Businesses are forced to close, along cities look like ghost cities.
- Customers are forced to wait in queues to enter a supermarket, and then there's more empty shelves than they would wish.
- This virus affects mostly the weaker and older citizens.
- Masks can be protective, but if you don't cover your eyes and ears you're still left vulnerable.
That kind of wraps it up. I believe this will eventually be forgotten about and people will go back to their normal lives when a cure is released (weeks or a few months — hopefully), but will the majority have learned anything from it? No. They just don't think for themselves.
You know, I could have sworn I read a book with an outcome just like this. I just can't put my finger on it.
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community