1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. How to Delete Account

How to Delete Account

Ask a Question

Hi there I would like to unsubscribe from latest deals and would like to delete my account. How do I go about doing this??

Thanks,

Katlynd

KatlyndShields
30 days ago
What do you think of this?
Lynibis
Lynibis30 days ago

It is a real shame you want to delete within a few hours of joining. Have you given yourself time to get to know the site? Since joining I have earned £200 in Amazon vouchers, won several competitions and got a couple of freebies.

However, it is obviously your decision but I am afraid I can't help with your query as it has never occurred to me to delete my account.

Ann1984
Ann198430 days ago

It's a shame your not giving it a try to unscribe emails down very bottom there will be a blue link saying unsubscribe from latest deals. That will stop you getting daily email. But as Lynibis said its worth it here even if just to look for codes offers etc

kikogpe
kikogpe
Mentor
30 days ago
Ann1984
Ann198430 days ago

Your email is showing too whice now with over a million members have now seen your email address

MrsCraig
MrsCraig30 days ago

I suggest deleting your email address from this post! If you want to delete your account then you need to go to the contact us section and select the delete your account option.

RegularComper90
RegularComper9030 days ago

Not a very good idea putting your email address on a public forum.

Ann1984
Ann198430 days ago

Tom Kelsey this topic needs editing ASAP as personal details are on there

Kelsey
Kelsey
Founder
30 days ago

Hi 🙂 Looks like our members have kindly assisted with this request. If you drop us a message via the contact form we can sort out the request for you.

I've edited your post to remove your email address and will lock this topic as it can be resolved via the contact form 👍

Commenting closed
One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.