Our Dog Died or Someone Poisoned Him.
Yesterday he was fine and today he was deceased with foam in his mouth. He was a good pup, he never harmed anyone and always wanted to play with people.
I'm led to believe someone took his life because my dad's side has brothers and sisters who don't get along with him (due to inheritances disagreement – it's a mess where he tried to make everyone be happy but the solicitor screwed up and they decided to keep it as is than fix it), but... To actually take a life, that's going too far.
I'll be checking CCTV and probably pay for an autopsy.
Sigh. The previous day I watched "John Wick" and this happened, unbelievable. He didn't deserve this.
Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community