1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Friday Feeling

Friday Feeling

Ask a Question

Whats going on in your life today that has that Friday feeling !! Just a little one for me but working for home on a Friday is a bit of a treat, means no commute, no late coming home and a nice lunch !! simple things

PinkFlamingo
1 month ago
What do you think of this?
heatherduthie
heatherduthie1 month ago

I’ve definitely got the Friday feeling. Due to covid I have went from having a very busy full time job to basically not a lot of hours. Yesterday I made a very hard decision (due to the fact that i love where i work) to start looking for another job. I made one phone call, got a job and today I went for a tour of where I will start my new job a week on Monday. I had to tell my boss yesterday I was leaving which was very hard but they totally understood.

BusySparrowMum
BusySparrowMum1 month ago

heatherduthie sometimes things just fall

Into place 😊 Hope it all goes well next week x

heatherduthie
heatherduthie1 month ago

BusySparrowMum thank you

BusySparrowMum
BusySparrowMum1 month ago

Friday feeling came when I got home from work this afternoon- sitting in the sunshine after a long challenging week ☀️

gerrykelly25
gerrykelly251 month ago

Neither my husband or I work on Friday and as today was so beautiful, we went to the beach! Feeling very lucky! Image

GSM
GSM1 month ago

Spending time with my partner and son with this amazing weather

TiaTia
TiaTia1 month ago

Looking after my 1 year old Granddaughter, couldn't wish for anything better 😍 .

Nadiaparveen
Nadiaparveen1 month ago

Friday feeling definately awakens as soon as I leave the building 😂😂

One of the UK's largest deal hunting communities

Join for free to get genuine deals, money saving advice and help from our friendly community

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.